Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Maan you're rly consistent. I like it...

Anyway, lol, I should have know you were a jojo fan, the mc kinda give it away, Y'all rly are everywhere I swear lol.
Can't wait to try this one. Hope we'll get some epic (fighting/powerup, shonen were my bedtime stories lol) scenes soon

THX

[EDITED]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Some of the backers are asking me to rename the game to Family Trouble Bizzare's adventure's already LOL
lol, I mean you're jojo fan you prbbly knew what you were getting into when announcing it lol, gl with that.
Also, wth man you're too quick I was editing bc of a missing part and here I see you alrdy replied lol. Ik it's prbbly bc it was released today but daamn, Ig it shows you give a sh1t abt what we think. A lot of devs often just don't give a damn abt f95 coms and I find it it a pity bc some of them have big community in here.
Ik it can be frkin annoyin when some rando come and trash your game. But there are others who try to give their honest feedback for you (I'm generalizing) to improve your game. So yeah, appreciate it

Aaaaan, I'll stop here b4 thinking I'm some philopher and writre a 10 page essay abt this lol.

Well, keep up the good work,

THX

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
lol, I mean you're jojo fan you prbbly knew what you were getting into when announcing it lol, gl with that.
Also, wth man you're too quick I was editing bc of a missing part and here I see you alrdy replied lol. Ik it's prbbly bc it was released today but daamn, Ig it shows you give a sh1t abt what we think. A lot of devs often just don't give a damn abt f95 coms and I find it it a pity bc some of them have big community in here.
Ik it can be frkin annoyin when some rando come and trash your game. But there are others who try to give their honest feedback for you (I'm generalizing) to improve your game. So yeah, appreciate it

Aaaaan, I'll stop here b4 thinking I'm some philopher and writre a 10 page essay abt this lol.

Well, keep up the good work,

THX
Thanks it really means a lot to me ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johan_0000

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Read the tags and upon starting the game it literally said "no incest" was in the game. If this is the case shouldn't said tag be removed?

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
There's no incest? Oh, lame. I'll still see if its good, but i downloaded it excited for the incest with everything else.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Read the tags and upon starting the game it literally said "no incest" was in the game. If this is the case shouldn't said tag be removed?
There's no incest? Oh, lame. I'll still see if its good, but i downloaded it excited for the incest with everything else.
I think there was an incest patch at some point. That's why lol. I mean, I think dev has to follow some rules due to patreon. I'm just sayin if a total rando who has noooothin to do with the dev came on this site and and updated the incest patch. Dev shouldn't be punished since he would have nothing to do with it lol.

On a serious note, did you test the patch I think it was supposed to still work (oh maybe he was only talkin abt previous content/compatible) maybe smt messed it up idk.

I wonder though. I saw some games using the "type your relationship with this character" (default warden landlord....yk the usual sh1t lol) thingy. Does this thing actually evade the patreon rules?

Also if you're searching for what I call hard incest it's not, I mean it still is but he is, if you use the incest patch, their uncle (story wouldn't make sense otherwise) and the brother in law of their mom, so if you're into that try it just search incest in the thread.
[EDIT]
RIP, searched for it and I think that patreon condone even if the dev has nothin to do with the patch so it may have been deleted.

THX

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I think there was an incest patch at some point. That's why lol. I mean, I think dev has to follow some rules due to patreon. I'm just sayin if a total rando who has noooothin to do with the dev came on this site and and updated the incest patch. Dev shouldn't be punished since he would have nothing to do with it lol.

On a serious note, did you test the patch I think it was supposed to still work (oh maybe he was only talkin abt previous content/compatible) maybe smt messed it up idk.

I wonder though. I saw some games using the "type your relationship with this character" (default warden landlord....yk the usual sh1t lol) thingy. Does this thing actually evade the patreon rules?

Also if you're searching for what I call hard incest it's not, I mean it still is but he is, if you use the incest patch, their uncle (story wouldn't make sense otherwise) and the brother in law of their mom, so if you're into that try it just search incest in the thread.
[EDIT]
RIP, searched for it and I think that patreon condone even if the dev has nothin to do with the patch so it may have been deleted.

THX

At the 09.5 which will be public in two weeks, you can type whatever you want the girls to call you.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Good God! i love this fucking game,There is so little games that focuses in ass/assholes and especially anal.Finally a true assman,a true masterpiece of a game.keep it up dev,more anal,anal gaping and anal creampies to come..:LUL::LUL:

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Good God! i love this fucking game,There is so little games that focuses in ass/assholes and especially anal.Finally a true assman,a true masterpiece of a game.keep it up dev,more anal,anal gaping and anal creampies to come..:LUL::LUL:
I'm glad you like!

• Love
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
so Kara is my pick. I enjoy that anus-only route and I hope it will be like that. she need to save her virginity. right?
its would be nice if theres sharing-route with Kara as well, but not any whoring, more like inviting another male.
MC own her holes but he can decide to share them. I mean, her anus need to be trained more?
Yeah Keren, Kara and Pandora must stay anal only for plot reasons, about sharing, for Kara could be a bit complicated a backer asked the same, few days ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah Keren, Kara and Pandora must stay anal only for plot reasons, about sharing, for Kara could be a bit complicated a backer asked the same, few days ago.
i like kara a bit more than keren,i also take an anal only route,that and yumiko ofcoure lol,i made her feminize.kara and yumiko ftw

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes