RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Should this really have the besti tag?
From what I remember it's only implied right?
Well, the bestiality is clearly happening, it's just off screen. I think it would be unfair to people who really don't like bestiality if the tag is taken off. It's a common problem with the tag system - we would want to tag differently for those blacklisting a tag vs those seeking it out, but that's currently not an option.

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
IMG_1764.png
Hello!

I am thrilled to announce that Chapter 7 of the game has been released! Follow the family to their vacation destination, where new adventures await, and old threads will be picked up again!
This major update will enhance the overall gameplay experience.
The changes include:
Hints: Players can now toggle hints on or off.
  • Text Readability: All conversation text is white with a black border for better readability.
  • Language Review: We have reviewed the language up to Chapter 2 with the help of a native speaker — a big thank you for that!
  • Chapter 3: Significant changes to the Marina storyline. She will no longer hit on the MC; her trust must be earned, adding a new layer of gameplay and interaction.
  • Chapter 5: The Mrs. Osterhagen storyline has been rewritten, and the early sex scenes have been removed. If you choose this path, you can connect with her in the game's later chapters.
  • Chapter 4: Rework of the swinger session. Players can now choose a new fetish (NTR) under certain circumstances.
  • Chapter 7: Finished. Explore the new paths of the game.
  • Bugfixes: Various bugs have been fixed for a smoother experience.
Enjoy the new content, and thank you for your support!

Please follow me on or

Warm regards, MCK

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I really hate when games have any subtitles. They usually deviate badly from the original plans of the developers.
I hope this is not the case.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Absolutely Loved your game. Would love to see the MC get with Tanisha! She is the hottest for me. And would love to see more BDSM content and more Shemale stuff as well. Great work overall.

Reactions: Brexit321

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Then where is it? why not the update here?
The update wasn't released to the non-paying public. It will only show up here once either the dev decides to share it with us, or once someone pays for the update and then lets us pirate it.

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Dear followers,

The game isn't free. It's not about making a big profit; this is still a hobby project, and I'm not working on a fixed schedule. However, I would appreciate your support.

I understand that 3 to 4 Euros can be significant for some, but from my perspective, it's like the cost of a cup of coffee. Believe me, I need a lot of coffee to keep this project going!

Thank you for your understanding and support.
  • Any 3 Euro subscriber will get the latest version on
  • The latest version is available 4 Euro on
  • The second-last version is available for 3 Euro on
  • I'll give the third-last version for free, once I finish chapter 8

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Dear followers,

The game isn't free. It's not about making a big profit; this is still a hobby project, and I'm not working on a fixed schedule. However, I would appreciate your support.

I understand that 3 to 4 Euros can be significant for some, but from my perspective, it's like the cost of a cup of coffee. Believe me, I need a lot of coffee to keep this project going!

Perfectly reasonable and understandable.

On a side note, you're paying too much for coffee ;)

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Dear followers,

Absolutely reasonable and understandable. I'm a Visual Novel creator myself and I know how much work goes into these kinds of projects. I appreciate all the work you do in creating your game. Thank you.

Priceassia

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 3473698

Overview:
"Family Vacation" is an immersive adult visual novel that takes players on a thrilling journey through love, lust, and family dynamics.
Follow the protagonist, as he navigates the complexities of life, relationships, and unexpected adventures with his diverse and dynamic family. Dive deep into a captivating storyline filled with twists, turns, and tantalizing secrets as you uncover the true essence of family bonds. With stunning visuals, engaging characters, and unforgettable moments,
"Family Vacation" offers a unique and compelling gaming experience that will leave you craving more. Are you ready to embark on this unforgettable vacation?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: MCK - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 05 & 06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3473690 View attachment 3473691 View attachment 3473692 View attachment 3473693 View attachment 3473694 View attachment 3473695

it is nice that this game has no textbox, but there are some moments where i couldnt read the text because it was to dark (black text on black background) so i took the script and exchanged every (black)outline into a white outline.

everything works fine with this script no error msg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR EVERYONE who doesnt know where the script need to go

--->"family_vacation-0.6-win\game"

just open the folder "family_vacation-0.6-win" and than drop it in the "game" folder

and click Yes to overwrite the file

than it should work like normal

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Family Vacation [Ch.07 v0.7.8] [MCK] - Compressed

Win/Linux [524 MB]
- - - -

Mac [498 MB]
- - - -

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes