Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I finally had a bit time to work on Alona's Japan Apartment. Thought I'd give you a little something. This is just a testrender, camera, lights and Alona's pose are mostly random. No idea why she's naked and what she might see on the computer display... maybe it's the guy from the chatroom who made her strip... damn did she shave her pussy?... And is this a webcam on top of her monitor?... I bet the chatroom guy is distributing the video of her on the internet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you wonder why her boobs look a bit strange, it's because they are in the pose how they would be inside of her bra. I simply didn't have time to pose them correctly, and just removed her clothes to silence the perverts ;-).

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
If you look through the Agent Alona - Japan Investigation Thread, I described all her dials somewhere. I don't have them in my head.

Reactions: Kunju and bxIvan

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
do you remember which page..
Not really, but it was in the last picture of a small comic clip with Alona and the Principal, but all in front of a grey background.

I've tried to render something inside the finished bedroom, but couldn't really think of anything, so here a few naked pics of Alona. This time I took my time to pose her boobs a little.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
great pics, cant wait too see more. Agent Alona was a good Game, but your Pics are very good
Thanks a lot, here are two more pics... Cyberchat with Yamada. One of the pics is really taken from the position of the lens of the webcam. Of course I had to use a wide lens setting which comes with a lot of distortion. It would have been even more distortion if I tried to catch the keyboard as well, like in the original... Not sure if this looks good to people or if I should cheat a little and use a tele lens setting and just make display and wall invis...

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I was a bit off (literally) due to that terrible pandemic, but all is fine. I was lurking as always, and I keep translating some RPG games. I've been checking this thread and the one with Green Shadow. I feel bad for your HD problem but I guess you're fine. I love (really!) your Alona the more I see her, and the setting (background props) are perfect! And I notice they're more...REAL. Are you using Studio Neo, Nuke, lightroom or the default DAZ renderer?

I really envision that game working someday.
Have a nice week!

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
It's great to hear back from you. I missed you and I'm sorry to hear that you suffered by the pandemic. I hope everything is getting better now.

I'm still using Daz Studio and Iray and all pictures I published so far are made with that. Most of Alona's bedroom is based on Onyx Bed and Bath from hole I think his asset is the main reason why the background looks that professional to you, but I used props from other creators too (several Japanese Elements there are from lilflame, the PC is some prop from Daz, the Desk and Officechair is from CGAxis). The few edits I made were mostly done in C4D or Blender. Here is an early attempt of the living room also rendered in Daz/Iray (it's very raw and not as refined as the bedroom. I gave up on it for now).

Oh, and let me just add another pic, one of the kind that will gather me a couple of likes (Old pose, different background) ;-).

Hope you are back to stay now, Cheers!

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Wow! As a player (a veteran one, since the times of swfchan), I could say even 'early attempts' (raw renders) of places like Alona bedroom is too professional already (it already 'bashes out' many manual drawings in certain RPG games, even the most perfect artist would not compete with 3D world). - Ahem, although I do love hentai comics and RPG games with manual drawing too, albeit much harder to make because the artist would require up to 5x the time to sketch, put outlines, paint, create layers, paint more, detail more, etc. So I feel bad of many many RPG games with 'too few CGs' due to that. In 3D, you can even re-render the same pose and place, with a different zoom or camera location (the player WILL feel it's another CG and another 'situation'). I already told you about that. Its the 'same' 3d set, but, if put properly in the game, with a context, zoom, etc, the player WILL say: 'wow, 10 new cgs'. But it's one one 'set'.

So I repeat (what I said months before) that you should (for now) focus more on ideas of poses and situations Alona could be in (with the assets, morphs, etc, you already have) than try to get even more perfect renders or even post-processing work, which could be less important. When I rendered Alice Wonderland in 3D (just too few renders, but it's out of scope of this thread) I noticed I could create 5 renders like a short story (making people drool, lol) in the same time as making 2 renders with post work that just makes the final render 5% 'better' for people who just wants to enjoy the character. He/she will prefer a bit 'lower' render quality (they may not notice the difference in some poses and situations). So short answer, you can surely improve your renders, but don't pay too much attention with post work, if possible. For example, in an hour, let's say you use 10min posing and props, 20min rendering, 40min postwork and re-re-re-revaluating. Try to diminish that 40 to, say, 10. You can then unleash time for more renders, which in turn will get more content to appreciate.

For sure NO ONE will notice nookies and crannies due to rendering problems or limitations (like you said earlier about problems with the webcam above the monitor). I would be much more focused on Alona herself :love:. Perhaps I would never find that webcam problem myself, even if the games pauses and asks me: 'in order to continue, find the 3D error in this bedroom'. I would be stuck forever lol! Moreover, we are in a tech situation that 3D is so perfect, with woman curves and everything, that makes us think we are already 'inside' the game, even without 3d glasses on.

And that last pic.......Oh boy. You know I love curvy chubby women too. Her nakedness turns her 'even more naked and embarrassed' due to her gorgeous and 'obvious' body (that sweaty and unprotected bouncy body drooling to be touched and used). She turns much more noticeable, and harder to hide. I've seen that pic before (I think in this thread or the Alona thread). I just imagine in the future, if we could get thousands of her pics in different situations (classified by place or fetish). Her pureness and loveliness would require 100,000 of renders in order to fully appreciate her more than we can cope in this dimension (well, 10,000, as you can, for example, make up to 10 renders of different zoom and camera locations of the set, like that Alona one above. Say, a short story with Alona thinking herself, while looking at her naked body before leaving home naked. You just add the balloons with text and different render locations, of course some focusing her cute bits too :giggle:. No one will 'turn off' because he or she noticed it's the same set, 95% of the time we never know). Just to feel different a bit, you can just move a finger or close her eyes in certain poses, not all, but the entire set is still the same. This saves a lot of time and players will enjoy like the story is still passing by and she is alive at home. That's why, during certain mod adventures I've had with games like Bitch Police, I wanted to remodel her in 3D and then 'add thousands of pics' aside of the fixed small CG amount during dialogue events, reusing others in new shorter dialogue events, to make a game so big that we would die of excitement before finishing it. The ol' quote of 'the more the better'.

Sorry for the 'TLDR'.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I know exactly what you mean and I know I could have done a game with hundreds of pictures using the props I already own, doing pose after pose and delivering what I promised so long ago... damn its almost 2 years now. But I often have a picture in my mind which I want to create. Often I lack the props so I either have to convert them from CGTrader, Unity, Unreal or so. which takes a long time or create them myself and I'm not a good 3D Artist. And often when I achieved the picture I had in mind I notice that I doesn't like it and then of course there are the more complex pictures that include layered (paperdoll) versions of Alona with cloth variations Combin had in the original game and they are a problem of it's own, especially using Victoria 4 assets.

And that's just the render side. Then comes the gaming side, which also needs a lot of decision making. Do I want a click orgy where the player has to click through 10 or more rooms just to make his way from Alona's Apartment to her classroom and how do I handle the wardrobe. Just lately I found a more or less suitable solution which will make Alona just wear the clothes automatically which she needs for the location she goes. So as an example, when Alona comes home you will get something similar like:
">IT'S EVENING AND PRINCESS JASM... AEH... PRINCESS ALON... I MEAN ALONA RETURNS FROM WORK. SHE QUICKLY TAKES OFF HER CLOTHES AND SLIPS INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLY."

and in the same way when you select a location to go:
"ALONA QUICKLY DRESSES FOR SCHOOL. SHE TAKES OF HER SHIRT, THEN HER PANTIES. AS HER EYES LINGER ON THE REFLECTION OF HER COMPLETELY NAKED BODY, ONE OF HER HANDS ALMOST INSTANTLY MOVES TO HER PUSSY AND SLIPS A FINGER INSIDE OF HER."

"FOR A MOMENT SHE CLOSES HER EYES AND IMAGINES STANDING IN FRONT OF ONE OF THE CHIKAN OR BAD STUDENTS, STRIPPED DOWN TO HER SKIN AND ABOUT TO GET ABUSED AS THEY HAVE DONE IT SO OFTEN ALREADY."

"'ON YOUR KNEES, FOREIGN SLUT' SHE MUMBLES WHILE PUSHING HER FINGER DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO HER WET HOLE AND PAINFULLY PULLS AND PINCHES ONE OF HER NIPPLES WITH THE OTHER HAND."

"ALONA DROPS TO HER KNEES MOANING AND GASPING UNTIL SHE FINALLY COMES WITH A LOUD ORGASM."

"IT TAKES HER A MOMENT TO CLEAN HERSELF UP AND TO TAKE ON HER TEACHER DRESS."

"SHOULD I WEAR BLACK OR WHITE PANTIES TO SCHOOL?"

;-)

The wardrobe will be in place only to see Alona's inventory and probably for a try on haul.

Anyways, thanks a lot for your TLDR, I very much enjoy the effort and the content, giving me a lot of motivation. So let's see if I can squeeze out a few pictures now ;-).

Cheers!

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
And that's just the render side. Then comes the gaming side, which also needs a lot of decision making. Do I want a click orgy where the player has to click through 10 or more rooms just to make his way from Alona's Apartment to her classroom and how do I handle the wardrobe. Just lately I found a more or less suitable solution which will make Alona just wear the clothes automatically which she needs for the location she goes....

The wardrobe will be in place only to see Alona's inventory and probably for a try on haul.
I know what you mean. Yes, I've played dozens of (I am lying, hundred of, LOL) games and I can infer two sides of the same coin (where I can admit I prefer the first one).
1 - Too much liberty to change clothes: you can choose the outfit for every place, except unicque events where she must wear a given outfit, like the 'Mafia' night party in Alona Missions. Albeit a bit more complex event system for that, I really enjoy going to certain places with more and more releaving (or nude!) outfit, seeing her reactions, NPC reactions and certain differences in those reactions according to her outfit. For example, students could play tricks with her (or do nasty things directly, like putting a finger in her pussy) if she is in a sailor outfit with no panties on.
But there are games you can choose clothes immediatelly, in the menu (like Bitch Police). At first, I dont like that because it gives too 'immediatism' for the game (it's like a cheat), as you can just change her like 'powf'. I prefer at least some creativity here, like a button that could send her to her home (so she can change outfits IF the current mission allows her to, which could be default for the entire game, so you just bother with exceptions, like 'ifs' in certain missions she can't go to her home to change), or just a button with a more detailed text like: 'Change current outfit' and then, after the change, it will show her saying something like: 'ok, I will go back to my wardrobe, just a min', then the screen fades in and she is back in a second. EDIT: Perhaps she could do that in a current room provided there is a bathroom or a empty bedroom. Otherwise she could say: 'I....I cant do this here!'. If she is naughty enough, she could say: 'er.....okay....' And change it with the same fade in , perhaps a 'screech' sound (like she's running) and then the 'put clothes' sound.

2 - Fixed outfit for given occasions: in that setting, we can't change her clothes at all. The character just 'dresses as she likes' in different missions. It's really disappointing. There are other games where we can change clothes but just in a given wardrobe (some of them only in the beginning of certain missions or not at all). For example: Civilian Justice League, Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, Officer Chloe Operation Infiltration, Sarah's Life, Princess go round, Rhode's Fortress, Sangeki of Gear, Survivor Sarah and many others. I really dont like this side of the coin, as we, players, get new views of our adorable character with different outfits (triggering our fantasies even more), even if you use the same 3d picture.

The freedom to change her (not only clothes, but things like shaving ON OFF, belly bigger, etc) , provided we have some creativity in menu items (like 'go the bathroom to shave') instead of 'powf! changed' makes a great difference!

Anyways, thanks a lot for your TLDR, I very much enjoy the effort and the content, giving me a lot of motivation. So let's see if I can squeeze out a few pictures now ;-).

Cheers!
Thank you for appreciating it! I hope my 'thought casting' help great modders like you.

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Oh just to finish the idea, yes, of course DEVs can lock a certain outfit for a given event (say, inside a hotel room during a spy incursion, like Alona and the janitor), so you won't be worried about many renders with different outfits in this or that scene. This is totally fine. The catch here is that players want certain freedom to change outfits in other places and certain scenes. In Saori Adventure, she is dressed without panties after she loses it, and we see dozens of scenes like that (at first it seemed it was locked only to this outfit). But! Near the ending of the game, she can be naked and you can revisit places (say, she needs to find a new sword and you must cross the same area before). People will act differently, she will be more embarrassed, and perhaps one or two new CGs showing her backside (while the original dressed scene didnt have it). So, provided you have those 'locked' scenes at first, but then gives the player the expectation that some of them will be 'unlocked' will make he/she 'shiver' and wanting to see a scene that is practically the same but with another context (and another outfit, or the lack of it). For the player, it will be a different CG. And more, an unicque one, if you change just a few bits (like the NPC reaction). Just a line of text different, for example.

During updates of a given project, when the DEV says: 'new scene - Mafia inside hotel - Alona can be fucked entirely naked or with her dress without panties on, depending on dialogue', people will SURELY test both sooner or later, while creating 'new neuron associations' with particular fetishes. That makes the game 'bigger and immersive' over time (aka. Non Linear missions). And no, it doesnt need to be complex (tons of variables, 'cross' events and such). Just some creativity to allow the player to revisit the scene but with another context (just an IF, nothing more). In RPG MAKER XP, you have tabs (those tabs you added variables like VISITED_A=1, VISITED_B=1, which I admin that can end up rather complex). In MV or MZ it seems you can do a much simplier IF or a switch case without having to click hard- to- find event squares and then hard- to- find tabs.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I've started my mail now like 15 times and there is no way I can explain that in a few words, all I can say is that I'm pondering over Agent Alona for more than a year already. What I am trying to achieve is a game loop where you can relieve the original content with new, more detailed graphics, fewer clicks and keypresses and more transparency and less frustration. If I ever make it that far I will of course try to add all the content and suggestions I collected from you and others so far (I have a suggestions folder in my google docs where I keep all the things that were written to me over all the time and today I added these three posts from you there as well ;-) ).

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
So, thanks to Gamiat's asskicking I returned to my Daz Studio and worked a bit on the prologue. Alona's USA Home (a secluded place) and her meet with James. Here is Alona leaving her house to check who the visitor might be... no nudity, except for her transparent panties and I played around with dforce and wind effects. I know, not what most of you wanted, but I hope you still like it ;-)

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Originally I tried to keep Alona as close to the original as I could as well as her environment. Since I gave up on a couple of things simply because they didn't look so good in 3D, I also thought about changing a few things on Alona herself... like her hair.

This is what I came up with...

satangzaa2

Jun 30, 2018
Originally I tried to keep Alona as close to the original as I could as well as her environment. Since I gave up on a couple of things simply because they didn't look so good in 3D, I also thought about changing a few things on Alona herself... like her hair.

This is what I came up with...
that actually looks great and create more varieties for players, which is really nice

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
Looks quite nice, in comparison the original looks almost like helmet hair; which, if we're honest, probably symptomatic of the combin ation's original design looking dated six years ago.