Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Not really... I'm still brooding over several environments, like the school exterior, roof and so on. I've worked a bit on the UI, added some buttons, icons and menu bars. Looked through a couple of fonts to find some narrow font for the UI, also added a few sound effects from the HorrorSFXBundle. I also added a few bits of text content. However nothing to show off right now... unfortunately. But I am aware that I wanted to release something this year and that it's already September... damn time is fleeting.

Here is one of those text bits I added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Not really... I'm still brooding over several environments, like the school exterior, roof and so on. I've worked a bit on the UI, added some buttons, icons and menu bars. Looked through a couple of fonts to find some narrow font for the UI, also added a few sound effects from the HorrorSFXBundle. I also added a few bits of text content. However nothing to show off right now... unfortunately. But I am aware that I wanted to release something this year and that it's already September... damn time is fleeting.

Here is one of those text bits I added.
Great work! :)

But I noticed that Alona has a new surname here. Did you intend to change it from O'Connor to O'Conner or is it just a typo?

Reactions: SpockShepard

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Great work! :)

But I noticed that Alona has a new surname here. Did you intend to change it from O'Connor to O'Conner or is it just a typo?
Neither. For some reason I thought her name was O'Conner. Thanks for the hint! Since I watched the whole Fast and Furious Series a while ago, I probably took it from Brian O'Conner. But no, all the names from Combin are sacred to me as far as he used any. Only for those that haven't any I added some on the other hand I learned that it's perfectly normal in Japan to use the profession as name or something like bad student. So either Combin is himself from Asia (just not from Japan) and is used to that way of naming people or it was all just out of convenience. Anyway, all names Combin used should be used in my version as well, if something looks off then it most likely was not my intention. Other names I tried to get from Persona 3 (because of the use of the Gekkoukan Highschool), and if not possible than from other films with a fitting theme (like Yoshida-san from Rising Sun).

Cheers.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Blast from the past. A year ago or so, True Satan sent me a patched version of Agent Alona in which he had added several of my renders. I have no idea how many event he really made, but one of those where an extended to Alona's first dildo punishment events, where after having an orgasm Alona would go to the ladies room to freshen herself up again. But in True Satan's version 2 bad students from Alona's class would follow her, catch her on the way and would drag the exhausted Alona to the Men's Room where they would strip her naked and have their way with her. Afterwards they would call their friends so they would have a go too, combined with a couple of drawings with the permanent marker on Alona's butt and boobs.

Here in memory of True Satans work on Alona a scene where these two bad students just drag Alona into the bathroom. She already has lost her jacket and one shoe.

cing0876

Jan 27, 2018
Blast from the past. A year ago or so, True Satan sent me a patched version of Agent Alona in which he had added several of my renders. I have no idea how many event he really made, but one of those where an extended to Alona's first dildo punishment events, where after having an orgasm Alona would go to the ladies room to freshen herself up again. But in True Satan's version 2 bad students from Alona's class would follow her, catch her on the way and would drag the exhausted Alona to the Men's Room where they would strip her naked and have their way with her. Afterwards they would call their friends so they would have a go too, combined with a couple of drawings with the permanent marker on Alona's butt and boobs.

Here in memory of True Satans work on Alona a scene where these two bad students just drag Alona into the bathroom. She already has lost her jacket and one shoe.
Where can I find True Satan version 2 ?
Sorry for bad English

Reactions: Kunju

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Where can I find True Satan version 2 ?
Sorry for bad English
I don't think it was ever released. He was using a hack to run the RPG-Maker XP Game on the much faster RPG-Maker VX Ace engine but the text formatting was off.

Reactions: Kunju

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Back to the roots?... I'm not sure, I just sampled a couple of screens together with the old bust system I've created something like a year ago. The thing is after all that time, that's probably the only way I really can finish this game... not what I had in mind though. Anyways, here's a screenshot of how the generic part of the game would look like:
and yes, I've created a more horror like UI to replace my original sci-fi like one... hope you like it.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
That's very nice but Alona is a tad too big in my humble opinion. It might be just me but being able to see almost entirely her left hand bugs me off a bit. For me, it feels weird to see a body element cut that way; if it only miss one or two centimeters (less than an inch) it should be fully displayed. And I would use a slightly more vivid green color for the name and an other shade of grey for "thinks". It's readable but I think it could be a bit better.

This is just my two cents. Anyway it's already great. Thanks for your work JasNom .

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
That's very nice but Alona is a tad too big in my humble opinion. It might be just me but being able to see almost entirely her
Too big like too voluptuous or too big as the bust is too large/high? If the cut is the problem and the size of the bust, it was just my attempt to allow more pixels to get delivered despite the very limited (1600x900 format). But I appreciate whatever suggestion you can give me.

(less than an inch) it should be fully displayed. And I would use a slightly more vivid green color for the name and an other shade of grey for "thinks". It's readable but I think it could be a bit better.

This is just my two cents. Anyway it's already great. Thanks for your work JasNom .
I will see to that. To be honest, my perception of such things is very limited, I have a friend who is in designs and he will probably give it a final polish once I have a release ready, the thing is if it goes like he suggests most of the time the release will be in a B/W-Noir style ;-)... But again, thanks for the suggestion!

Where is pubic hair?)
I'm not 100% sure, but probably one of the bad students have shaved her... no worries, the bust has a pubic hair overlay included and there will always be a way for Alona to avoid getting shaved... Anyways, I think you will like the scene, where she more or less sacrifices herself to save one of her students from being punished and she is placed on a stone altar kind of thing naked and spreadeagled, with her arms and legs bound tied down and gagged and as a final shame her pubic hair is shaved by those guys... or will it be the bad girlfriends of the bad students?... ;-)...

azerty789

May 10, 2017
JasNom I didn't meant the proportitions but the actual size of the image. If it could be zoomed out just a little bit in order to don't have the left hand cut it would be perfect. ;)

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
is there scat included?
As I mentioned several times, I'm not into scat so I'm not able to create authentic scat scenes. However, I've bought several assets for scat and pee and if the game ever gets released, than there will be the chance to add content extensions and as far as my times allows, I will render the pictures for them.

And just to sooth the people that don't like scat -> there will be options to turn fetishes on or off as you wish to see or not see them.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hi mates! Any news?
Hi mate, thanks for asking. I've moved from Blender to Cinema 4D bought an annual license for Cinema 4D and Octane render. Bought a shitload of assets at Blackfriday/BlackWeek/Cybermonday/Cyberweek whatever. The school is almost finished now. I settled with a mix between "School's Out" Asset from Daz3D, Nimikko's Japanese Assets at CGTrader and Unreal Marketplace and SbbUtutuya's asset from Unity Assetstore.
Schools_out.jpg
Here is the 1st floor with the dissected remains of the original School's out asset in the background.

I also changed the story a bit, added a conspiracy that overtakes the agency Alona works for. Alona just escapes before the Agency headquarter is stormed by military troops. Colonel Hugo is either killed, arrested or maybe escaped himself, but Alona doesn't know what happened to him when she takes the flight to Japan the next day. Kanji is an operative of the Japanese Intelligence. Out of friendship to Colonel Hugo he sets Alona up with the apartment and a limited cash reserve in return he wants her to run a few operations for him. Kanji is also the person who brings Alona equipment in return for cash of course, something like a shop.

I also added a couple of new contacts Alona will run into. One of them will be Ben who in this alternate reality has completely enslaved Rachel and is using her to run a shady business.

There is now a rough design of a chain of Antagonists up to the root of all evil, which my version of Alona will be able to bring down in a final ending, several love stories between different characters in the game, several paths Alona can chose depending on the players preferences. In school there are a lot more Bully interactions, most original events have been woven into some kind of storyline. The English lessons now have topics that lead from simple presents through all 12 or 13 English tenses as well, as things like prepositions, colocations, idioms and so on. The office story now runs parallel to the school, you don't have to finish the school story to start the office story.

Other than that, I finally was able to setup three different Computers with dedicated tasks. I have one fileserver in Linux that is doing all the storage and backuping things. One workstation and one renderserver for Daz3D. They're all build from spare parts and second hand goods, but work nicely so far and I barely spent money for it.

Unfortunately no nude pics of Alona yet, will probably sample some scenes together in a few days, stay tuned ;-).