Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
Hi mate, thanks for asking. I've moved from Blender to Cinema 4D bought an annual license for Cinema 4D and Octane render. Bought a shitload of assets at Blackfriday/BlackWeek/Cybermonday/Cyberweek whatever. The school is almost finished now. I settled with a mix between "School's Out" Asset from Daz3D, Nimikko's Japanese Assets at CGTrader and Unreal Marketplace and SbbUtutuya's asset from Unity Assetstore.
View attachment 1544057
Here is the 1st floor with the dissected remains of the original School's out asset in the background.

I also changed the story a bit, added a conspiracy that overtakes the agency Alona works for. Alona just escapes before the Agency headquarter is stormed by military troops. Colonel Hugo is either killed, arrested or maybe escaped himself, but Alona doesn't know what happened to him when she takes the flight to Japan the next day. Kanji is an operative of the Japanese Intelligence. Out of friendship to Colonel Hugo he sets Alona up with the apartment and a limited cash reserve in return he wants her to run a few operations for him. Kanji is also the person who brings Alona equipment in return for cash of course, something like a shop.

I also added a couple of new contacts Alona will run into. One of them will be Ben who in this alternate reality has completely enslaved Rachel and is using her to run a shady business.

There is now a rough design of a chain of Antagonists up to the root of all evil, which my version of Alona will be able to bring down in a final ending, several love stories between different characters in the game, several paths Alona can chose depending on the players preferences. In school there are a lot more Bully interactions, most original events have been woven into some kind of storyline. The English lessons now have topics that lead from simple presents through all 12 or 13 English tenses as well, as things like prepositions, colocations, idioms and so on. The office story now runs parallel to the school, you don't have to finish the school story to start the office story.

Other than that, I finally was able to setup three different Computers with dedicated tasks. I have one fileserver in Linux that is doing all the storage and backuping things. One workstation and one renderserver for Daz3D. They're all build from spare parts and second hand goods, but work nicely so far and I barely spent money for it.

Unfortunately no nude pics of Alona yet, will probably sample some scenes together in a few days, stay tuned ;-).
YOU'RE THE MAN .. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE .. AND GOOD LUCK

Reactions: JasNom
Sep 15, 2019
Originally I tried to keep Alona as close to the original as I could as well as her environment. Since I gave up on a couple of things simply because they didn't look so good in 3D, I also thought about changing a few things on Alona herself... like her hair.

This is what I came up with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please consider making her areolae (not nipples) plump and protruding like they were in the original. I think it'd make her x2 more erotic

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Please consider making her areolae (not nipples) plump and protruding like they were in the original. I think it'd make her x2 more erotic

"Hmm... so, her areolas need to be made bigger?... Nurse! prepare the Operating Theater and send a couple of guards to fetch our beloved secret agent ;-)..."

The thing is, and here I will listen to the RenPy Jedi Master Mr. Thundorn (alias Game Developer Training). You have to make a game you like, there is no way you can make a game everyone likes. So for now, I will try to finish the simple game loop. If I ever achieve that, we can explore all kinds of mods and flavors and you can always link me a reference so that I have an idea what you have in mind.

Sep 15, 2019

"Hmm... so, her areolas need to be made bigger?... Nurse! prepare the Operating Theater and send a couple of guards to fetch our beloved secret agent ;-)..."

The thing is, and here I will listen to the RenPy Jedi Master Mr. Thundorn (alias Game Developer Training). You have to make a game you like, there is no way you can make a game everyone likes. So for now, I will try to finish the simple game loop. If I ever achieve that, we can explore all kinds of mods and flavors and you can always link me a reference so that I have an idea what you have in mind.
That was funny. By protruding I mean that the areola shouldn't be a flat texture but take a subtle dome shape.
Alona is all curves. She has an archetypal 'only-just-beginning-to-sag' milf type of body, reminiscent of the milfs that draws, so in considering her shapes and curves as a whole, I get the sense that plump areolas would suit her more.
If you do end up agreeing, I think it's a cost-effective decision to make the change for the increase in attractiveness for the relative little amount of work to implement at this early stage. Thanks for hearing me out

Examples:

• Angry
Reactions: Gorond and JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Ok, I see what you want. In general I can't do that, because I would've to re-render every pictures I already did. I will most likely add hu-cow events in which Alona gets milked and will have protruding areolas and swollen nipples for the length of the event, but of course that will go back to normal as soon as she gets home. I wish I could add mods more easily, but as long as I use static, pre-rendered pictures and not a realtime 3d-game eninge this will not change.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Ok, I see what you want. In general I can't do that, because I would've to re-render every pictures I already did. I will most likely add hu-cow events in which Alona gets milked and will have protruding areolas and swollen nipples for the length of the event, but of course that will go back to normal as soon as she gets home. I wish I could add mods more easily, but as long as I use static, pre-rendered pictures and not a realtime 3d-game eninge this will not change.
Imo this is even better :)

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Dude, i just found this and you are doing a great job. All your pictures are great. I have a question, I saw that you are planning to add scat. So I wonder if there will be any futa content? Maybe the content would be like, she got kidnapped (or was put in sleep) then they take her to a labratory. And then they modified her body to have a penis.
Even if you dont do it, you are still doing a pretty awesome job. (sorry for bad english btw.)

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Dude, i just found this and you are doing a great job. All your pictures are great. I have a question, I saw that you are planning to add scat. So I wonder if there will be any futa content? Maybe the content would be like, she got kidnapped (or was put in sleep) then they take her to a labratory. And then they modified her body to have a penis.
Even if you dont do it, you are still doing a pretty awesome job. (sorry for bad english btw.)
I have the futa assets from Meipe, but on Alona that would only be possible as a Bad Ending / Extra scene, since I can't affect the existent content with such a modification. Would be easier to add a Futa NPC that would have sex with Alona bit similar like the School Nurse with her strap-on.

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Can't believe it's almost one full year of being POGGED about this project of yours!

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Can't believe it's almost one full year of being POGGED about this project of yours!
1?... I would rather make that 2 ... and yeah, I'm also very disappointed with myself, but you know things are not behaving as we wish them to do. I had to cope with a couple of issues lately and I'm still facing a very unpleasant decision about certain aspects in my life that will have consequences I'm really afraid of. Also this year I experienced the most frustrating and depressing x-mas and new year in my life so far and there was no way I could put my mind to work on Alona.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
1?... I would rather make that 2 ... and yeah, I'm also very disappointed with myself, but you know things are not behaving as we wish them to do. I had to cope with a couple of issues lately and I'm still facing a very unpleasant decision about certain aspects in my life that will have consequences I'm really afraid of. Also this year I experienced the most frustrating and depressing x-mas and new year in my life so far and there was no way I could put my mind to work on Alona.
Free hugs for you :giggle::giggle::giggle:

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Thats tough man. If you need anyone to talk to you can DM me anytime. Been in a lot of dark places myself and it always helped me to talk to people, face to face or via PMs. Take care :)

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I meant this thread in particular, but yes! Take all the time you need man, hope things are looking up for you very soon!

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
A little update.
I've started to dissect Stonemason's Urban Sprawl 3 to slowly transform my modified School's out prop into a district/city environment.
The street paving in front of the school wall/fence is from Urban Sprawl 3... and did you notice that I replaced the original "Middletown High School" ( ) with "Gekkoukan High School"? ;-)... Yes I know, not very Japanese like but so is the red brick texture, the thing is School's out was one of the first props I've ever bought for Agent Alona, it's also what ICSTOR is using as the school asset in Milfy City and I just wanted to make use of it.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Japanese Mothers don't like their sons to be blamed Bullies and Bad Students, especially if the blamer is a fat titted westerner bimbo... After three Japanese Moms had lured Alona into a trap and had played, tortured and humiliated their helpless victim the whole night long, they finally ended it when the dawn arrived. After Kurai and Reiku were gone, Kumori left behind and carried the trash out. Alona would have to go home naked through the Streets of Japan, as soon as she would wake up...

Had to try out Stonemason's new Streets of Japan asset... arrive right in time (cheers Stonemason) ;-)