gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Hope you like it. I found some new hair that resembles a bit the original Kyoto Hair - unfortunately the original Hair doesn't comfort to anything above Victoria 3 and lately I noticed that Combin Ation is manually adjusting the Hair
Nice job indeed! I've just...huh..noticed her face is a bit off (she doesnt appear like our Alona). I am talking like a fan. The hair is okay! So I suggest you tweaking her head more. Other than that, nice job!! And RPG MAKER MV is the future!

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Nah, not even close. Jawline and Lips are way off. The thing is when I start tinkering around I end up with something that looks like a failed plastic surgery. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: gamiat

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
It looks like giving her a depressed expression is helping a lot to resemble the original Alona. Also the face of the original Alona looks not really good from other angles than front. Her nose pointing downward like a witch nose. However, I found a trick to use her hair. I can use the smoothing system of Daz to at least conforms a bit as long as the cam is shooting from front. Also I found the skin of the original Alona. It's from P3D Pipa (for Victoria 4). Unfortunately her face-morphs are not. My guess is that he used the face morphs from Pretty 3D Base for Victoria IV and changed the rest with some generic shape and morph packs.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I can use the smoothing system of Daz to at least conforms a bit as long as the cam is shooting from front. Also I found the skin of the original Alona. It's from P3D Pipa (for Victoria 4). Unfortunately her face-morphs are not. My guess is that he used the face morphs from Pretty 3D Base for Victoria IV and changed the rest with some generic shape and morph packs.
Got it, Sherlock!!!
Her 'depressed expression' makes her more 'cautious' and with a more 'oh no' (ENF) mood.
Mannnnn, oh man, now SHE is almost like our Alona! Congratulations! Let see what other fans think. I guess you now in the right direction!! (y)(y)(y):p

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks a lot. Originally I just wanted to create some fan pics, but after setting up all the screens in RPG-Maker I wondered how Combin Ation would feel if someone would rewrite his game... the last thing I'd want is that he gets angry or frustrated or probably even loses his motivation to keep making his games... after all I'm a fan of Agent Alona and Green Shadow.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
It looks like giving her a depressed expression is helping a lot to resemble the original Alona. Also the face of the original Alona looks not really good from other angles than front. Her nose pointing downward like a witch nose. However, I found a trick to use her hair. I can use the smoothing system of Daz to at least conforms a bit as long as the cam is shooting from front. Also I found the skin of the original Alona. It's from P3D Pipa (for Victoria 4). Unfortunately her face-morphs are not. My guess is that he used the face morphs from Pretty 3D Base for Victoria IV and changed the rest with some generic shape and morph packs.
bruh u r so talented , hope someday u can create visual novel and improve ur talent ;) , btw great job for u

Reactions: gamiat and JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
bruh u r so talented , hope someday u can create visual novel and improve ur talent ;) , btw great job for u
Thanks a lot, I am not sure if my talent is sufficient enough to create a visual novel on my own, but maybe I can work together with someone like Combin Ation or so one day but I can tell you, I'm very much a noob still. But, here another Testpic... "Alona got caught by the bad students... but she managed to escape... yeah, not before they had taken most of her clothes including her panties... now she is hiding in a classroomw while the bad students are hunt through the school halls... will she escape?" ;-)

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
but she managed to escape... yeah, not before they had taken most of her clothes including her panties... now she is hiding in a classroomw while the bad students are hunt through the school halls... will she escape?
WONDERFUL pic!!! Genesis 7 (and beyond) versions are the future! I worked so much with Victoria 3 in the past. Her butt seemed like a blunt table! But surely the render does most of the magic. I hated the default FireFly and others.

Do you know there is an ever (and unimagined) increase of 'ENF themed games', right? Those are more intense because this theme works by the feeling of being caught/fucked/whatever. The protagonist is always in trouble (many ideas come to mind). She doesnt want it at first (she covers herself, etc), but she ends up enjoying it (mostly when aroused). OneOne1, Clymenia, Mogura and others explored this theme more.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
OneOne1, Clymenia, Mogura and others explored this theme more.
Unfortunately, I miss most trends. I tried to read a bit more here on f95 but nowadays rarely anything interests me. But I looked up ENF: . and yes, it's my topic... I used to read comics from Eric Stanton (Blunder Broad and Stantoons) and later SuperheroineCentral which both made use of it.

Oh, I envy you working in Poser, since Vicky 3. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Combin Ation also started with Victoria 3 and I assume that he is Golol from Renderotica: not 100% sure because Golol has complete scenes with environments other than Combin Ation but if they are not the same person than they must be very close.

OneOne1 and Clymenia I remember from the past. I remember decrypting the games to put the texts into google translate and afterwards guess what the results could mean ;-)...

I am sure that Genesis 8 Butts look way better than Victoria 3's, but in my opinion also Genesis 8 butt need a bit of work. I have to hold back a bit with Daz3d Assets for the moment, but next time I think about getting me a couple of Genesis 8 Morphs from Zev0 and see if they can do something to make it look better.

Well, and since we have the opportunity, lets just have another peek on Alona's butt while she prepares to make a run for the exit. The bad students have just passed the classroom she is hiding inside and she is about to launch.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I am sure that Genesis 8 Butts look way better than Victoria 3's, but in my opinion also Genesis 8 butt need a bit of work. I have to hold back a bit with Daz3d Assets for the moment, but next time I think about getting me a couple of Genesis 8 Morphs from Zev0 and see if they can do something to make it look better.

Well, and since we have the opportunity, lets just have another peek on Alona's butt while she prepares to make a run for the exit. The bad students have just passed the classroom she is hiding inside and she is about to launch.
Wow, so we are in almost the same trend! I started to love RPG maker games due to 3D models (which are WAY better than drawing hentai - I am NOT 'dispraising' the authors who love to draw). I also bought some of Blackadder pictures (I looooooove them extremely, I just imagine those models in a complex RPG maker game with could last full days of playing). The thing of using 3D is that we can let the machine do a veeeeeeery complex work in less time, with lightning, etc, and we can even reuse the same pic in different camera views in order to give immersion and 'different cgs'. For our eyes, they're entirely different pictures that stimulate our mind differently.

As for those 2 renders, I have no words, really! You are so talented, I would surely create RPG games with models like that.

Oh, its better to have 'normal colored' humans like that than shadows, although making this student 'a shadow' only during the scene give more anonymousity and let our eyes focus in the most important bits!

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, its better to have 'normal colored' humans like that than shadows, although making this student 'a shadow' only during the scene give more anonymousity and let our eyes focus in the most important bits!
Thanks a lot for the hint. For now I masked them out into three layers, background/Katsuo/Alona and shadowed Katsuo in Photoshop ;-). Ah yes, completely forgot the motivation story...

"Please don't do this to me...", Alona begged while Katsuo had her pinned down on the cold hallway floor. But Katsuo was completely enraged, feeling the soft quivering flesh of Alona sensei below him and knowing that he was at his mercy caused shivers running down his spine that were so powerful that he feared that he would lose conscious. He then set upright and looked down on her whimpering prey before he grasped after her bra... "No, no, please..." were her last words before he ripped off her bra and send her heavy breastmeat into a violent wobble-inferno. "You are mine now, and you know it..." he snarled.

;-)

Ah yes, and then Alona manages one last time to escape and that's the second pic where she has no bra on anymore...

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Alona meets the Principal. (yeah, I know it should be morning and therefor a bit brighter in the office ;-) ). One thing I completely missed when playing Agent Alona was the love affair she had with Taro. And so the Principal Slave ending didn't make much sense to me. Since then I digged into that branch of the game and I wondered if the content could be extended into a netonare story line between Alona, Taro and the Principal (and he will get a name as well!!!). Hope you like it.. I also created a little experimental picture with a POV from Alona... sensei

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
This is a little good bye, because I plan to create an Alona Fan Pic thread in the Comics and Stills section of this forum... at least it sounds to me as if that would be the appropriate place for such pics. I must say while I'm happy that Daz3D exists, sometimes I'd wish some models would have a better quality. I've used the School's Out Asset from TheAntFarm and I'm very unhappy with it unfortunately purchases can't be returned. :(

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, Urban Sprawl 3 from Stonemason just blew me away. I wish I had more time to set it up properly and do more than just this little testrender. Ah yes, I noticed that Comics and Stills is for Archives and Collections and not for fanpics, therefor I remain here. Second pic is something that's in my head for a while. A patch for the source room when she's sitting on the console to retrieve the TX367. She is finally where she wants to be and she starts to get tingly feelings from the noises in the room and gets the choice to masturbate. Of course then something could happen...

Last edited:

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

does any of you have a guide or a solution so that you can see all the ways, or can you somehow lower the school permittion that you can try more before you reach the 100?

thank you!!

Reactions: enffan002

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Great work JasNom!

In a distant future, after finishing all the little fanmade event ideas for "The green shadow Rachel", I would be proud to patch your work into the game.
Thanks for the kudos. I've been very busy lately, so I unfortunately have no time working on my favorite topic. Feel free to use any of my pics, but be warned, most of them were tests with a very varying quality, either was I testing a pose like the POV scene with the principal or the render engine (especially the de-noizer from DAZ/iray - look out for pics where Alona has this smooth rubber skin). Hopefully I'll back on fanpic duty in 2 or 3 weeks. Btw. have you heard, one of the girls at the Agency told me that Alona was strip searched at the Airport when she flew to Japan. It was made secret and even Combin Ation agreed not to document it... what do you think could that really be true or just the fantasy of a jealous female coworker of Alona ? ;-)

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I am not in a rush, as I mentioned "The green shadow Rachel" is my primary work for the moment and I am not working much faster than Combin Ation himself within the last weeks. I hope to finish most of the work until the end of the year.
Afterwards we can talk about adding your work to Alona, if there isn´t someone else, who likes to do that.

And about Alona being strip searched, it might have happened after the events in Japan. Before she flew there, she would have smashed the face of whom ever asking her to do so.

Reactions: gamiat and JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hehe, good thing needs time ;-). Btw. I also played the Green Shadow and I liked the game very much, will try your mods as soon as I've a bit time. Keep up the good work.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes