KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone has a save after she gets to work at the office? I got a bad ending and the last save I did before that doesn't helps me avoiding it.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Needs a reupload,first 3 links are dead and in the last the game doesn't even start

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% save (The one someone posted before is no longer available)?
I ended up getting the train ending (Kind of dumb that it's even a thing, since I had no way of knowing that the decisions on the train would actually somehow cut the game short), and considering there isn't any skip option (And the game is insanely slow), there's no way I'm going back and replaying the entire thing.

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
Does anyone have a 100% save (The one someone posted before is no longer available)?
I ended up getting the train ending (Kind of dumb that it's even a thing, since I had no way of knowing that the decisions on the train would actually somehow cut the game short), and considering there isn't any skip option (And the game is insanely slow), there's no way I'm going back and replaying the entire thing.
With Cheat engine you can enable a speedhack which allows you to alter the game speed.

EnnoHeifT

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone have the full walkthough or list all the ending ( how to avoid this ending or how to get that ending )
Sorry for my engrisk

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
i think the dev its so freak while all of his game allow poop scene , yikes xD
Most people aren't into scat themes, even by being a 'possible far away chocolate fetish' but in order to diminish the bizarre effects of it, you can fantasize it's another substance. There are other games with females whose 'pop' is actually cum or honey. It's all about creativity to deal with that. But yes, I don't like Combination 'preference' to 'scat-oriented' games. However, I've heard somewhere that scat is sometimes used in games to increase embarrassment (as being naked and peeing are not enough). For a female, the 'worst' that can embarrass her to death is being seen while pooing.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Most people aren't into scat themes, even by being a 'possible far away chocolate fetish' but in order to diminish the bizarre effects of it, you can fantasize it's another substance. There are other games with females whose 'pop' is actually cum or honey. It's all about creativity to deal with that. But yes, I don't like Combination 'preference' to 'scat-oriented' games. However, I've heard somewhere that scat is sometimes used in games to increase embarrassment (as being naked and peeing are not enough). For a female, the 'worst' that can embarrass her to death is being seen while pooing.
yeah i know it if that dev creativity to prove his game with his reason to do , but sorry im so disgusted with poop even its mine :( , and when i play this game and that scene came out i immediately close my eyes , but i admit it that main character is so gorgeus

Reactions: gamiat

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
yeah i know it if that dev creativity to prove his game with his reason to do , but sorry im so disgusted with poop even its mine :( , and when i play this game and that scene came out i immediately close my eyes , but i admit it that main character is so gorgeus
The author planned to add a 'no scat' option (it works in newer games). AFAIK, he hasnt done it to Agent Alona, but there is hope. MODDING. Some fan that could edit the game core and remove it (or put the option ON/OFF). I also love the character curves and everything. He improved her even more in Agent Alona - MISSIONS game. Too bad he is out of focus so he could fix bugs , add more features and even scenes, and most important, finish his 'in progress' games.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Heya. It's been a while. I've created a little fan pic. While the scene is originally from Combin Ation. I've created a face pic in Horror City Style and put a re-render of the subway model Combin Ation was using below. Unfortunately it's not that easy to hit the right angle and camera setting so it's not perfect, but I hope you still like it.

• Love
Reactions: lin_dell and SanaeS

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Taro invited Alona to visit a public swimming pool to relax and also for a bit of workout. And how surprised he looked when they climbed back out of the water and he noticed that Alona's bikini actually became a little transparent.

Hope you like it. I found some new hair that resembles a bit the original Kyoto Hair - unfortunately the original Hair doesn't comfort to anything above Victoria 3 and lately I noticed that Combin Ation is manually adjusting the Hair - which is a lot of effort! (Ah yes, this Hair's Name is "Sanni Hair" from Out of Touch on Renderosity). I had to tweak it a bit to get the color it has right now.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes