Chissident

May 27, 2017
Would've been an A+ game if it was a parody of Black Widow with a Scarlet Johanson face model... other than that, I'm gonna try this out.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
Excellent game which according to many forums need only use of better English since many are complaining about that but it is not huge problem although it is signifficant.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Holy shit, why isn't this game more popular?

It's fucking great. I haven't seen any scat shit (I fucking pray that I don't) but outside of that, it's amazing

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game must be a least a little popular ( at least inside certain groups of players ), since there´s even a second game being made from this character.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
You know, i am sure no ones forces you to play, there is dozens of games here, you can always find 1 that you like. Scat is not my thing either but there are many other things in this game too, is like say i can´t enjoy a game like "The Artifact" because i don´t care much for incest or that you have to be a cuck to enjoy a Lesson of passion game.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
what a fucking terrible game. All this guy's games are ruined by his retarded scat fetish. I hope he gets ebola from eating shit and ruining these games with it.
Played Survivor Sarah 2 and Agent Alona.

Have yet to see any forced scat yet.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Holy shit, why isn't this game more popular?
I use to think that myself, until I started noticing he doesn't strive to get any better in his work. Over the years that combination has been making games, you'd think he would progress in the quality. Instead he still uses the same splatter looking cum shots, still has the same "dumb as a post"characters and the expressions are so bad that it makes the models appear like ugly old hags and that's just a start, I wont say anymore about it. His games are still fun to play if you're into corruption/manipulation type games which I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I found 2 pieces of evidence. In the karaoke and rooftop. Actually there was 3, but I forgot where it was. Does anyone know where are the others?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I found 2 pieces of evidence. In the karaoke and rooftop. Actually there was 3, but I forgot where it was. Does anyone know where are the others?
One should be in the bathroom toilet, and eventually as your rep rises, one will appear in the auditorium, another behind some bushes to the right of the school track after you've done the race challenge. If I'm not mistaken, check the gym after you've done the basketball challenge.

Reactions: rKnight

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
One should be in the bathroom toilet, and eventually as your rep rises, one will appear in the auditorium, another behind some bushes to the right of the school track after you've done the race challenge. If I'm not mistaken, check the gym after you've done the basketball challenge.
The placements are correct but you don't have to do the track and gym challenges for them to appear and then there is the one in the classroom opposite to yours and one on the roof :cool:

Last edited:

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
what a fucking terrible game. All this guy's games are ruined by his retarded scat fetish. I hope he gets ebola from eating shit and ruining these games with it.
The developer says it's not that he get's turned on by scat and piss but the humiliation it brings the women to unvolentarely do these acts infront of others, personaly I love humiliation and tons of sick shit but almost puke whenever scat and piss is involved but I still think his games are fun to play (especially when they are free), as always different strokes for different folks. And It's impossible for him to ruin these games, they are his vision and creation, they would not even exist if it were not for him, so quit your bitching and go play something else.

P.S. I hope you get Ebola :kissingheart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodnorth
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes