Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This game has interesting story but it's disgusting, is there a way to turn-off the scat, or a way to complete the game without being exposed and humiliated nevermind the piss

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
This game has interesting story but it's disgusting, is there a way to turn-off the scat, or a way to complete the game without being exposed and humiliated nevermind the piss
I don't remember all details, but I guess there's no scat when you never gets beaten and don't do the relating optional stuff on purpose.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Scat scenes are few, if i remember, and there´s a way of avoiding them, but if you have issue about exposition and humiliation then this game is really not for you, sorry.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You´ll get that on the main quest, after you pass the principal test, after you go there begin the end of the school part of the game.
After sneak in the night I killed the janitor , she said that she need a permanent teacher pass code, morning back to school, pass the principal underwear checking, then i go to class , after the class, roaming , princpal office , I talked to everyone in the faculty , but still no password. IDK how to trigger what you said

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
After sneak in the night I killed the janitor , she said that she need a permanent teacher pass code, morning back to school, pass the principal underwear checking, then i go to class , after the class, roaming , princpal office , I talked to everyone in the faculty , but still no password. IDK how to trigger what you said
You need the permanent pass first, the principal will give you when your period test is over, this happened when that value on your status reach a certain value ( don´t remember the value now, its been more than 1 year since i played this ), just keep doing the principal visits and avoid the dead ends and you´ll get there.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You need the permanent pass first, the principal will give you when your period test is over, this happened when that value on your status reach a certain value ( don´t remember the value now, its been more than 1 year since i played this ), just keep doing the principal visits and avoid the dead ends and you´ll get there.
Oh you mean I have to get a school reputation of 100 ?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Oh you mean I have to get a school reputation of 100 ?
Don´t remember the name but i think so, when you keep using what the principal asks that attribute goes up, eventually he will tell you that you passed the test, on the same day after school you should go at night to bypass that door and continue your investigation, just remember that after this the school part ends and you move on to the next part of the game. Also, be careful to not trigger any other endings on the school by mistake, like getting involved with those delinquents or end becoming a teacher.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
So I finally tried the game, and sometimes the text exceeds the text-box, resulting in words being cut off or altogether missing. Anyone had the same problem, and knows a solution to it?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, this game is really something. I am not very far and luckily haven't encountered any scat scenes yet but I am completely in love with Alona and downloaded DAZ3D to create a fan pic but I have no idea which character I would have to buy in order to get Alona. When searching for Alona I only find "P3D Aluna" but that's not her. Does anybody know more here?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
When searching for Alona I only find "P3D Aluna" but that's not her. Does anybody know more here
Of course there is no 'Alona' that's identical to the character, as Combinaction created one by himself. He might have used the default V4 woman with some default morphs. (He made an even better version in 'MISSIONS' game, a newer game with Alona, perhaps he used improved shadowing/shaders and some morphs)

I suggest you trying to fiddle with (in DAZ or POSER software):
- the standard V4 model (Victoria 4.2) with MuscleMorphs and ps_pe070_V4Morphs (v4 morphs) and with v4 Sexy Shapes V4 (in the case you want to make her sexier) but try not to make it too different from the original.
- Her genital parts, which might be using GSPOT V4.2
- Her hair that might be Nancy, Real Hair or Red Rabbit (for v4). Or you can play with Aiko Versa Hair until making it identical do Alona's style.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, that's great news. At the moment I am a bit overwhelmed by the complexity of the software. Isn't as close as easy to use as one of my friends described it to me. I already got a hint to her hair and found some fan pics of Alona on Renderotica. The name of her hair is KyokoHair and it's free from Digitalbabes JP. Golol from Renderotica made a couple of cool pictures with Alona but it's as you said it's close but it's not really her. Do you know is there a chance to contact Combination. I've noticed that he has a Patreon page, but is he still active?

Reactions: gamiat

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Do you know is there a chance to contact Combination. I've noticed that he has a Patreon page, but is he still active
Kyoko Hair!? Hmmmm I checked it out and I could say THATS HER HAIR! :cool: Actually there are hair for different models than Victoria (Kyoko MK3 is the name, it's not for a supposed 'mk3 character', but MayaDoll, Victoria 1-2 and Victoria 3. So with some basic tweaking/moving, it can fit V4. As for Combin, he surely is active! Rumors say he is entirely devoted to finish Survivor Sarah 2. He is known as a very dedicated guy (but he has an 'habit' of not finishing his games and by being 'too much absent'). People want him more active (also in the forums).

Last edited:
Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I haven't played anything from him but Agent Alona yet but I like the way he is telling the story. I even started the game from the beginning after I noticed that losing a fight often leads to a bonus scene. I am just not so sure anymore, that I will be able to render a fan pic of her. Recreating her definitely takes a bit more skill and knowledge about software and assets. Thanks for your help!

pix12341

Oct 26, 2018
Forget it bois i saw a bunch of tutorials saying that i had to go into the game file and change the RTP1=standard to RTP1= and it turns out i just had the wrong rpgmaker
What version of RPG Maker do you need? I have all 4 different versions installed with my windows locale set to japanese... Still wracking my brain over how to get this to work...

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The game, like most of Combin Ations games, is made with RPG Maker XP. But somehow it might happen, that you need also the RTP files.

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
when i try play the game is this comes up and it wont play RGSS102E.dll , anyone know how to get around this

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
how to fix the save bug ? says it can't find the Graphic/characters/pl-moveA00
This file might have been corrupted when decompressing it. What I always do is to check this folder and then copy the nearby file (say, pl-moveA01) to pl-moveA00. The problem is that is you have tons of corrupted files, you will end up seeing the same images in the scenes. Generally, those files are different regarding the what the character wears (naked, outfit1, outfit2, glasses, etc)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes