VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys,
when i try to open the game, i have the start screen but the choices are empty. There is no text. When i start the game with top button, there is no texts again. How can i solve this problem?

I think i dont have the font. What is the game font? I need to add this font to windows.

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I've seen somewhere (I think reddit) a guy that was making an updated version based on 1.00 (not 1.02) which have 'running' ability (you can press, say, C, to go to places faster) and there was a certain locker she can go to indirectly alter her alertness (provided she talk with a given guy after school). You could get clues about this locker with some guys, or you could just 'move and click' all of them in order to find them. So you can choose like 20,40, 60 or 80. This avoids certain frustrations like if you ask her to remove her skirt in order to play basketball one more time (she is without panties due to the principal removing all the black ones). In the normal game, she will refuse if her alertness is more than 60. You can then reload the earlier game, go to that locker, diminish it, then go there again. This avoids a bit of 'grind festing' in order to diminish the alertness, and avoids the damned 'full school reputation' dead end.

Then you can make her more embarrassed / innocent again (say, raising alertness).

There was also a feature to make her 'fart' in the classroom before the bell rings, and this would decrease her school reputation (getting rid of that 'dead end' altogether). This is great because you can then see more scenes during the same gameplay. I remember the pity of getting, say, 98 of school reputation, and no way to go back. I avoided everything in order not to go to the principal, like checking more scenes and clues, but then I noticed there is no way to advance without getting there. He then said 'You have passed the probation!, you are now the official teacher of the school' or something like that, then THE END.

That suggested updated version could even let you able to select which scene you wanted to see (provided you saw all of them first, BEFORE the final scene that trigger the ending), for example: the first six principal scenes (so you could select 1,2,3,4,5 or 6, or the final scene that triggers the ending). There is a scene I love so much, the one she gets blindfolded, with two buckets, and some people starts bullying her. Of course you can save the game, then see it again, but it's great if we could just go to the school again and make the principal do the same, creating a more non linear feeling.

As for other scenes like the nurse, the 'scientist' and the 'painting artist', there is no 'ending scene', so the player would select which scene to see (of course, one of them per day only). Provided the player 'unlocks' this 'selection menu' by playing all scenes, one per day.

I know the school reputation thing is a way to make us optimize the days, in order to find clues and do her real task (spying), but what makes this game addictive is the possibility to revisit this school and always find something that makes Alona even more embarrassed and nasty, without the 'clock tick' of the 'dead ends'.

Finally, according to this guy, you would be able to skip the train scenes (so you can go to the school without seeing the same scenes, or avoid the train ending).

The reddid link was removed :/ But I'll try to get it (and check if this alternate version in fact exists)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Looks interesting, but are you sure its not some modded version of the game?Because it would be strange no one here said anything about it and a update on this game after so long its strange. Still, i would like to check this version of yours if you can get it.

Reactions: rekon2

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This game is really disgusting. I do not want to see pee and shit come out of the main character. And the lab level is just impossible to achieve with less than 5 bullets.
Im afraid the author always place scat scenes in his games, but considering all its just a few scenes, many are avoidable. About the lab, its true, many enemies and few bullets, but you can avoid battles in there, also, you can use unarmed attacks too if i remember well, but its important to not fight every battle in there, save on the start and choose the right path and you´ll get there.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
This game is really great for guys like me ^^
Rape, blackmail, humiliation, even death of heroine. And of course sex en masse. And alot of endings. Didn't find all yet.

For gamers who don't like pissing and scat ... a bullet can prevent this ;)

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
how to investigate store room
That comes later with more progress in story. After investigating the store room the chapter with school will end soon afterwards and next chapter sends you somewhere else.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
cant seem to get this to wokr any tips?
There're two advices I can give you:

1. Try installing

After this, right click on Game.exe, navigate in centext menu to Locale Emulator, "Run in Japanese".
If you're lucky, that's all needed to start the game with shown menu text (in english).

But more likely, you need to install other things (from which I don't understand enough to give detailed advice) like a runtime package. After installing that you maybe have to adjust a value in your Game.ini.

2. I'm sure kR1pt0n1t3 explained the needed steps in this thread somewhere (it is where I get all information to get it work):

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
I'm probably being extremely stoopid and overlooking something really obvious, but I can't get the game to work.

Downloaded it, tried to open it, I got the usual error due to missing engine. So, since this is with XP, I went and smugly downloaded its engine form the "help" thread in the forums.

...and now I start the .exe, and surprise! It instantly crashes, saying "RGSS Player has stopped working"

...so, can someone smugly tell me where I went wrong and make me feel miserable about my limited skill set?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I'm probably being extremely stoopid and overlooking something really obvious, but I can't get the game to work.

Downloaded it, tried to open it, I got the usual error due to missing engine. So, since this is with XP, I went and smugly downloaded its engine form the "help" thread in the forums.

...and now I start the .exe, and surprise! It instantly crashes, saying "RGSS Player has stopped working"

...so, can someone smugly tell me where I went wrong and make me feel miserable about my limited skill set?
Maybe you need something other, too, but first, install "Locale Emulator": (e.g. choose MEGA and there "Locale.Emulator.2.4.0.0.zip).
You can run the game with the emulator by right click on "Game.exe" -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese (text will be in english).

If something else is missing, maybe you still need to install the RGSS-RTP Standard. First working link I found is here:

Afterwards change the Library attribut in you Game.ini to the new standard (RGSS104J.dll):
Code:
[Game]
Library=RGSS104J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation
RTP1=Standard
RTP2=
RTP3=
Now you can start the game with Locale Emulator (starting the Game.exe without it, you won't see text in the text boxes).

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Where can I get the password for the storage room?

Edit: nevermind

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes