JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I wish this game would be remade with better renders
Well, we are far away from a real remake, but I've roughly converted it to RPG-Maker MV. As soon as I am done with my RL-stuff I will see that I get it finished. Doesn't make much sense to remake this game in 640x480 pixel resolution.

• Wow
Reactions: gamiat and Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Well, we are far away from a real remake, but I've roughly converted it to RPG-Maker MV. As soon as I am done with my RL-stuff I will see that I get it finished. Doesn't make much sense to remake this game in 640x480 pixel resolution.
Very ambitious project, I totally agree that a remake with the old XP engine doesn´t make any sense. Personally, I don´t like the looks of MV, it looks more cute and clean, but Alona is the Combin Ation game that would fit the best to rework in MV.

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Very ambitious project, I totally agree that a remake with the old XP engine doesn´t make any sense. Personally, I don´t like the looks of MV, it looks more cute and clean, but Alona is the Combin Ation game that would fit the best to rework in MV.
Look closer. The tileset is a resized version of the XP-Version as are the sprites. Here is the original version... The idea was to provide a skeleton with the base game that would allow mods and better graphics for people like you and me who love to submerge with their beloved characters ;-)...

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I have to admit, that I did not really compare your MV tileset with the original ones. Your resized version is looking good so far.

I have worked with all the 3 most actual RPG Maker versions and I always had the feeling, that MV was somehow the worst engine. I don´t like its basic looks and it feels so different to work with it, compared to XP and VX Ace.
But you are right, the mods and better resolution are a big advantage.

Thinking about Black Friday, do you have any mods or DLCs you could suggest? I did most work with VX Ace, so I only have the Pop Horror City DLCs on steam for MV.

Reactions: gamiat

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I have to admit, that I did not really compare your MV tileset with the original ones. Your resized version is looking good so far.

I have worked with all the 3 most actual RPG Maker versions and I always had the feeling, that MV was somehow the worst engine. I don´t like its basic looks and it feels so different to work with it, compared to XP and VX Ace.
But you are right, the mods and better resolution are a big advantage.

Thinking about Black Friday, do you have any mods or DLCs you could suggest? I did most work with VX Ace, so I only have the Pop Horror City DLCs on steam for MV.
I'm really the wrong person to ask, personally I liked the assets from Celianna very much ( ) and of course the items from Vexed Enigma but you got them already.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Ok, now that my life slowly returns to a normal pace I really want to do this MV conversion of Agent Alona. Now in it's first iteration I will only convert all graphics over from the original just enlarged by 50% (640x480->960x720). As soon as the original game is running on MV we will see what else can be done. I definitely want to address some weaknesses of the original Game, make it less repetitive and with the chance to play out all events in one playthrough. Eventskips, Text-Fastforward, smaller pauses and so on... well, we will wee when we get there... ah yes, experimenting a bit with color temperature and saturation. Note, Urban Sprawl 3 is a great background Asset, but never do closeups ;-)

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
???: "Hmm... What? It's already 9am! Dammit, I must have overslept! Usually, I wake up around 5 to 6 in the morning when I'm on active duty. I guess the long vacation has caused me to slack off a bit too much."

???: "Geez... Have I gained weight during my vacation...? My boobs, can't remember that they were sagging so much..."

???: "Is that my ass. It's huge, it can't be that big ... and it's wobbling on every of my steps like a bowl of jelly... I better start to workout soon, or they will laugh their asses off at HQ when they see me like this. Not to forget all the pervs that might feel invited to reach out and to butt-slap me because of this ... two globes of jelly."

(The third pic is my very first commission I did. Someone didn't feel it looked right that Alona's wearing heels right after getting up from bed...)

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Dang, I must have forgotten, how rude the shopkeepr was too Agent Alona... Shopkeeper: "Now, you will show me if you hid something between those fat breasts of yours." - Those Fat Breasts... I checked it twice if this was really Combin Ations version and not maybe something I probably edited in the past.

P.S.: yes this is already from the MV-Conversion. All graphics, tilesets, sprites and gamegraphics are converted already. Unfortunately, my conversion program hasn't converted the event ids correctly and I have to go through every even and fix the ids... so I doubt that I can release the conversion this year... really underestimated the work :(

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
This is getting much more serious and wonderful! Where I was on those weeks? JasNom is a God, just look at Agent Alona at her mirror! Now she's much better than the original! It retains the original side of her (and her now gorgeous body is something we always imagined she could get!)

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
This is getting much more serious and wonderful! Where I was those weeks? JasNom is a God, just look at Agent Alona in her mirror! Now she's much better than the original! It retains the original side of her (and her now gorgeous body is something we always imagined she could get!)
Wow, thanks a lot for the kudos. Lately I was very unhappy about how little the face of my char resembles Alona really. For that I thought about adding little twist to the extended path of Agent Alona Japan Investigation - that the KGB would kidnap Agent Alona and replace her with Comrade Orlena ... which would allow some extra scenes in which the Bullies would find out that she isn't the original Alona and would blackmail her into submission ;-)... just so as an idea, but as I said I haven't finished the base game yet. Will take some time.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'd really need a better computer from Santa this year, but I doubt he will hear me ;-)

Ah yes, disclaimer: None of this pictures are showing any non-consensual actions. The main character Agent Alona or Alona sensei is a secret agent that willingly is going through all of the things that are happening to her. Usually, to protect her secret mission, but also because in secret, she enjoys being abused and humiliated therefore she is using the explanation that she is protecting her mission to cover up, that she is a masochist pain slave...

If this isn't your thing, please just don't open them.

After the bad students had Alona hold special english classes in the evening. Things went more and more out of control.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I'd really need a better computer from Santa this year, but I doubt he will hear me ;-)

Ah yes, disclaimer: None of this pictures are showing any non-consensual actions. The main character Agent Alona or Alona sensei is a secret agent that willingly is going through all of the things that are happening to her. Usually, to protect her secret mission, but also because in secret, she enjoys being abused and humiliated therefore she is using the explanation that she is protecting her mission to cover up, that she is a masochist pain slave...

After the bad students had Alona hold special english classes in the evening. Things went more and more out of control.
I have to admit, I am the one that wanted her heels to come off ;)

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I see. Poor Alona... as she woke up after the session she noticed that not only had they taken off her new heels. They also had trampled and destroyed them. Alona cried heartbreakingly when she grabbed her destroyed heels and sadly walked home barefooted. (no pics for this scene, sorry)

Btw. now that I play Succulence and I became a big fan of this other Teacher / Sexslave game. Does someone have an idea if Selena is a character from Daz3d? I think in the future it would be cool that Alona and Selena could meet each other ;-).

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I see. Poor Alona... as she woke up after the session she noticed that not only had they taken off her new heels. They also had trampled and destroyed them. Alona cried heartbreakingly when she grabbed her destroyed heels and sadly walked home barefooted. (no pics for this scene, sorry)

Btw. now that I play Succulence and I became a big fan of this other Teacher / Sexslave game. Does someone have an idea if Selena is a character from Daz3d? I think in the future it would be cool that Alona and Selena could meet each other ;-).
Succulence is a really good game and your idea is even better!
They might meet at an advanced training for teachers. Alona recognizing that Selena is wearing black underwear. Selena tries to seduce Alona, but she is somehow immune, based on her agent training. Both of them realizing that the other one is not a common teacher, they build a relationship to gain information.

(R)Nest seems to use Honey Studio, that was mentioned few times in the Succulence thread.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I thought Selena could even teach at the same school as Alona, either before or after she is appearing in Succulence. Thanks for the hint with Honey Studio. Now I finally see where those other type of 3d Chars are coming from. I've seen them in several games but couldn't make much of it. Must say I'm too lazy at the moment to learn another 3d Software, but maybe I can come up with something that resembles Selena a bit.

Testing out underwear for Alona right now... unfortunately I f*cked up the shoes in the white version... once again they are wrapped around her legs and not around the stockings therefor the stockings and shoes sharing the same space... but since I wanted to see how much I like the underwear I wouldn't re-render it. Have fun.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
So, I've finished the conversion of the base game and after all the hours I spent in this conversion I can say this is going somewhere with a first release hopefully in January. The reason why I don't release the game as it is, is because I want to make a few changes that would completely screw up saves. The first change I am working on right this moment is the equipment system.

Combin Ation has started to create clothes in the armour section but in the end he used variables and switches to control Alona's equipment. Well and as a first change I've completed what he started and in this moment updating the game in a way that it is checking the used equipment to show Alona's status pictures instead of the variables. For the future that means that Alona's equipment can get extended without going into the troubles of changing the game in 20 places or more.

(Ah and the rest of the stuff in the types list are relics from the XP-Conversion, they will get removed eventually and put to good use)

• Love

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
So, I've finished the conversion of the base game and after all the hours I spent in this conversion I can say this is going somewhere with a first release hopefully in January. The reason why I don't release the game as it is, is because I want to make a few changes that would completely screw up saves. The first change I am working on right this moment is the equipment system.

Combin Ation has started to create clothes in the armour section but in the end he used variables and switches to control Alona's equipment. Well and as a first change I've completed what he started and in this moment updating the game in a way that it is checking the used equipment to show Alona's status pictures instead of the variables. For the future that means that Alona's equipment can get extended without going into the troubles of changing the game in 20 places or more.

(Ah and the rest of the stuff in the types list are relics from the XP-Conversion, they will get removed eventually and put to good use)
Ah cant wait about ur great stuff bro , cheers :)

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019

mehh can i got my name on ur project xD , just ask

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
mehh can i got my name on ur project xD , just ask
Well, I'm trying to finish the game (which contains only the resized graphics from Combin Ation). But when that is done and I'm rendering any new events I will see that I can include your name there, yes ;-)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes