Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Well, I'm trying to finish the game (which contains only the resized graphics from Combin Ation). But when that is done and I'm rendering any new events I will see that I can include your name there, yes ;-)
ahhh thanks so happy to hear that , keep it ur good work :)

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Testing out underwear for Alona right now
I loved those ones! I just think her face is a bit....squared? Like the cranium is less curvy. Perhaps it's just the pose/render/morphs of the current pose.

As for the outfit system in MV, now it will be easier to add outfits? That would be extremely intense for small scenes (e.g. she wearing only an apron in a given restaurant only, or a maid without panties in other area). Then we could exchange those outfits once we unlock those scenes in her house (but to be used only there to avoid breaking other parts of the game and in order not to have to recreate all scenes with new outfits).

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I loved those ones! I just think her face is a bit....squared? Like the cranium is less curvy. Perhaps it's just the pose/render/morphs of the current pose.

As for the outfit system in MV, now it will be easier to add outfits? That would be extremely intense for small scenes (e.g. she wearing only an apron in a given restaurant only, or a maid without panties in other area). Then we could exchange those outfits once we unlock those scenes in her house (but to be used only there to avoid breaking other parts of the game and in order not to have to recreate all scenes with new outfits).
You're right, her face is off no matter what I do. But I don't want spent more time on this anymore. I thought about just adding the story from Agent Orlena of the KGB who replaced Agent Alona after she disappeared mysteriously.

Using the equipment system of RPG-Maker opens several features. First of all Alona can change her clothes wherever she stands and sprite and status pictures are updated accordingly. And of course it makes it easier to manage equipment when we add outfits. No fucking around with Switches and Variables for new Outfits.

No worries about breaking parts of the game. I am also rewriting the maps as well. Every map is getting some kind of event manager that is managing all events inside of the map. So when everything is finished you can jump into any map and situation as long as you have the right event id and get the scene where the Principal is spanking Alona for wearing black underwear. Or when Alona has to be stripsearched by the guards in the Lab floor of the Office.

The idea is that the record room no longer will contain an extra set of the same events but will just load the right event id and sent you to the map to re-play the event. Only difference will be that the record room will set a flag that after the event has played the char will be returned to where she was.

and that's how the player will see his (Alona's) equipment in the future, how the icons are created in the bitmap editor and the last is how the content creator will see it in the RPG-Maker Editor.
Darker Green Background means it's real combat equipment that give stats and protection, while the yellow green stuff are common clothes without any stats.

Update: since a friend bugged me with this. I've remove the underwear slot and replaced it by dedicated slots for bra and panties. For that I've also removed the shield slot and probably will also remove the helmet slot. From now on Alona can decide not to wear a Bra or... well can be blackmailed into leaving her bra at home ;-)

Update2: Omg, playing around with the combat system and states is so much fun. When Alona is getting upskirted by a Student she gets the status upskirted, which will reduce her agility and her defense for 1 and will disallow her to do special attacks like ladies kick. And at the end of each combat round in which she remains upskirted, random bad students that are standing around will point at and laugh about a mortified Alona sensei with a raised skirt.

Update3: No more ladies kick when fighting against Students. Instead of physical attacks fights at school are switched to a verbal fight system where Alona will have to use words to reason with students while on the other side will students and chikan will have words as well as physical means like gropes or strip moves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rams14

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Thinking about Black Friday, do you have any mods or DLCs you could suggest? I did most work with VX Ace, so I only have the Pop Horror City DLCs on steam for MV.
I noticed that RPG-Maker web has a Wintersale up until tomorrow... hope you get this message. I grabbed all 4 Inspirational Music Packs each for $5,- instead of $25,- since MV doesn't support midi and the XP-Conversion for MV sounds horrible, I am planning to give Agent Alona also a new Inspirational Sound ;-)... if you missed the sale, I can lend you the tracks until they are on sale again. The creator of the packs is JDB Artist and I found many of the tracks very usable. Unfortunately, you have to loop them yourself in Audacity, but that's no big thing.

I also grabbed me "The Agency" from Murray Atkinson for $3,-. Damn, I need more money ;-).

updt: I noticed with horror, that several of the plugins I used in Agent Alona MV have no longer download links. After I ran into several bugs I've started a new version of AA-MV in RPG-Maker MV v1.62 and manually copied over every map, event and system entry. Now that I wanted to re-download all the plugins I am using they are gone and I am not sure if the old ones will work without bugs in 1.62. Unfortunately, the support I get in the RPG-Maker web forum is very bad. No matter what bug I report there I always get attacked by some of the older users that explain that those things are my fault without any other explanation or help how to fix it. This happened already in the past but now to fix every bug on my own cost so much time...

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how to fix the save bug ? says it can't find the Graphic/characters/pl-moveA00
I know that is an old question.

Maybe this solution helps others in the future for other RPG Maker games.

I tried yesterday and have had the same problem.

I have had copied my very old save to the new game.

I updated my RPG Maker XP to 1.04 (have had 1.03).

Problem was the same.

The old saves are the troublemaker.

When you install only the new game it works or if you deleted all old saves.

I haven´t know that old saves can aso make troubles under RPG Maker.

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
I wanted to try this game but I keep getting this error:

1579590471633.png

I already installed this:
And did this to the game.ini file:
[Game]
Library=RGSS102E.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation
RTP1=
RTP2=
RTP3=
How can i fix this?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
After a long journey I am very close to finishing the MV Version of Agent Alona. I learned all the little weaknesses of MV, compared to XP but also of some plugins that allow to map things in the same way as in XP. Its amazing how many cool people
are doing stuff for rpgmaker while the staff in the rpgmakerweb forum are plain unfriendly and most of the time too stupid
to help except for the most simplest questions that are usually anyway very obvious to answer.

Btw. I was playing around with the basketball scene when Alona gets stuffed in the basked while and targeted by the players.
I had no idea how much Combin Ation enlarged the basket and everything else to fit Alona's big ass into it ;-)... here just to get the idea.

Ah and yes, I finally comforted Alona's Hair to Genesis 8. It's very easy if you know how. It's far from perfect, but it's so cool, her hair finally follows all the bends, twists and tilts of her head and neck.

Last edited:

Queen Ashe

Oct 7, 2017
After a long journey I am very close to finishing the MV Version of Agent Alona. I learned all the little weaknesses of MV, compared to XP but also of some plugins that allow to map things in the same way as in XP. Its amazing how many cool people
are doing stuff for rpgmaker while the staff in the rpgmakerweb forum are plain unfriendly and most of the time too stupid
to help except for the most simplest questions that are usually anyway very obvious to answer.

Btw. I was playing around with the basketball scene when Alona gets stuffed in the basked while and targeted by the players.
I had no idea how much Combin Ation enlarged the basket and everything else to fit Alona's big ass into it ;-)... here just to get the idea.

Ah and yes, I finally comforted Alona's Hair to Genesis 8. It's very easy if you know how. It's far from perfect, but it's so cool, her hair finally follows all the bends, twists and tilts of her head and neck.
Awesome! Can't wait to see it! Good luck my friend!

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I had a bit time to work on the bad students. I've got 6 male students so far. They're going to wear school uniforms like the sprites in the game and hopefully will look more like students than Katsuo did. Yeah, I got a few complains about him and his clothes. Here, a few pics to make the transition from Katsuo to the new looking student ;-)... not my best dialogues, but I was already tired and couldn't think of anything cool. Hope you still like it.

Disclaimer: Agent Alona / Alona sensei is a masochist and deliberately let herself gets into situations where she's getting sexually abused and tortured. As a highly trained undercover agent she is always in the position to free herself and fight down the people who are abusing her. Nothing here is non-consensual. Keep in mind that this is a fantasy which men and women enjoy in the same way as long as this is done under the here described terms. All actors in this pictures are of legal age for sex i.e 18 years or above.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
I had a bit time to work on the bad students. I've got 6 male students so far. They're going to wear school uniforms like the sprites in the game and hopefully will look more like students than Katsuo did. Yeah, I got a few complains about him and his clothes. Here, a few pics to make the transition from Katsuo to the new looking student ;-)... not my best dialogues, but I was already tired and couldn't think of anything cool. Hope you still like it.

Disclaimer: Agent Alona / Alona sensei is a masochist and deliberately let herself gets into situations where she's getting sexually abused and tortured. As a highly trained undercover agent she is always in the position to free herself and fight down the people who are abusing her. Nothing here is non-consensual. Keep in mind that this is a fantasy which men and women enjoy in the same way as long as this is done under the here described terms. All actors in this pictures are of legal age for sex i.e 18 years or above.
bro if u want finish ur project please make an option to clear scat scene , i cant resist for it xD

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes