Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Newland: Game still isn't finished. Anfortunately 100% because of my lazyness. But reading such questions, and mentions gave me again energy to continue my work... About my very own pictures: these are just single fan pics. Even if they look as if I were a pro but I am not. This is the first time that I managed to render a picture in which Alona can maninpulate her jacket. I still have no idea how to make things like having her skirt lifted and so on.

Rams14: no, unfortunately not. I was really making too many changes what was a big mistake. I should've just made a straight conversion. Working on Alona right now feels like steering a thick mud-soup. Everything is slow, heavy, sticky and ugly and I am so sick to work on it. But as I said before, I got motivated again because of your questions. Getting attention and getting the feeling that some people still like to play an modded version of Alona keeps me going.

Suidakra: To be honest, I really wanted to change the story into something more logical than the black/white underwear story, but as so often I noticed that many of Combin Ation simple solutions are often better than the things I want to add. Changing the transparency of underwear shouldn't be very hard and as soon as I can finish the base game such things should be very easy to add to the game.
bruh u always got my respect for that , keep it ur great work bro :) , thanks for try hard for remaking this game

Reactions: thalanx and JasNom

Zarendargar

Nov 15, 2018
Newland: Game still isn't finished. Anfortunately 100% because of my lazyness. But reading such questions, and mentions gave me again energy to continue my work...
I hope you can still find some enthusiasm remaking the game.
Everything we have seen so far (ingame comparison) looks great, and I believe most of us are VERY eager to see the finished result! ;-)

Keep up the good work!

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
I hope you can still find some enthusiasm remaking the game.
Everything we have seen so far (ingame comparison) looks great, and I believe most of us are VERY eager to see the finished result! ;-)

Keep up the good work!
agreed , keep cheers for him

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I think Corona is upon us all, so it's needless to say that I was a bit busy lately coping with the financial consequences of this crap. Fortunately, my country is offering a lot of financial help in this time and therefore in the last couple of days I had a bit time working on a couple of characters needed for the school. One character I want to introduce you. It's the school nurse. Not sure if she's final because a friend of mine said that she's too young and to friendly looking for the dominant character who's molesting, abusing and finally raping Agent Alona, but here she is... the Lady in Black is getting Hair, Clothes and a Skin so we can enjoy looking at her body as well, while she has it off with our poor undercover Agent.

Ah and yes, the ones she is sitting check out the area, where here booty is connecting to the desk... I played around a bit with soft body. It's not perfect but I like it better then no interaction at all.

What... no underwear you might ask, is she probably another victim of the Principal's underwear policy?...

Stay healthy, stay at home and my best wishes to you and your loved ones.

+Ah yes, here's also a commission I did for a guy who wanted to make a comic. After he let me create this one in the style of Marvel's Agent Carter, and let me change the pic and composition a couple of times, he completely dropped the idea to use it. Needless to say that I stopped working with him after that point. But since I'm a big fan of the unfortunately canceled show of Agent Carter I really wanted to finish it. I just cutout and re-used the fonts from her logo. Hope you like it.

+Meet the Female students (at least 3 of them). I think these 3 are the ones that will take Alona to the Karaoke event. Even more two of them will also be responsible for the photos taken from Alona peeing at the Toilet.

+Meet the Bad Students ;-)... Please bear with me, because it's very hard to create decent looking young asian boys in Daz... at least for me it is. I bought tons of assets but when I use them they all look like crap. That's the best I came up so far.

Last edited:

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
I think Corona is upon us all, so it's needless to say that I was a bit busy lately coping with the financial consequences of this crap. Fortunately, my country is offering a lot of financial help in this time and therefore in the last couple of days I had a bit time working on a couple of characters needed for the school. One character I want to introduce you. It's the school nurse. Not sure if she's final because a friend of mine said that she's too young and to friendly looking for the dominant character who's molesting, abusing and finally raping Agent Alona, but here she is... the Lady in Black is getting Hair, Clothes and a Skin so we can enjoy looking at her body as well, while she has it off with our poor undercover Agent.

Ah and yes, the ones she is sitting check out the area, where here booty is connecting to the desk... I played around a bit with soft body. It's not perfect but I like it better then no interaction at all.

What... no underwear you might ask, is she probably another victim of the Principal's underwear policy?...

Stay healthy, stay at home and my best wishes to you and your loved ones.
this is great

Reactions: thalanx

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I've had my second commission. A very simple one, thought you would like to see it too... it's some kind of striptease. I used the geometry editor inside of Daz Studio to 'rip' Alona's Catsuit apart.

There's s a second part coming, not sure yet how to do that. It involves the fat solarium owner 'Frank' from Saddoggames 'The Tyrant' using Alona as Onahole. I haven't bought the models yet and I am not sure how to build the scene. Gathering resources and ideas for living Onahole... at the moment.

Last edited:

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
So what happened to Alona on Easter? Well what you think. Because of Covid-19 the school was closed and Alona stayed at home... until she got a very disturbing call.

???: "Alona sensei? This is Katsuo. We just found out that the school has been overrun by Easter Bunnies..."
Alona: "Easter Bunnies you say?"
Katsuo: "Yes, but they are changed. From what we know they got infected with Corona and changed... can you come and help?"
Alona: "Hmm... where are you?"
Katsuo: "In front of the school with Yuzuru and Kenji."
Alona: "Wait there, I'm on the way..."
bruh seriously when i saw ur post it make me cant wait to play ur game

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
bruh seriously when i saw ur post it make me cant wait to play ur game
well, I am still testing many things out, as I always said, I'm very new to game design and daz3d. Well, I am not a bloody newbie anymore, but still fighting with many problems. Still have no way to hike up Alona's skirt as it is necessary for the daily underwear check by the principal... and I work very hard to have my graphic properly set. But, I can give you a little glimpse of how the Avatar (Alona) looks like inside the game:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Alona on Easter - Part 2

(What happened in Part 1
While the City is under Lockdown because of the Virus. Alona gets an unsettling call from the bad students that infected and mutated Easter Bunnies have taken over the school. Reluctantly she meets up with the trio who already have a plan to infiltrate the school.

Ben, obviously a close friend and partner of the mighty Green Shadow has sent a Bunny Dress to the bad students with which Alona Sensei would be able to enter the school without getting noticed or at least that was the plan.

In lack of a dressing room, Alona would have to change on the open street. She's reluctant at first but Katsuo seems to know how to push her buttons, and in no time top and skirt are gone and Alona is stripped down to her black underwear. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be enough.

'The Bunny Dress can't be worn with Underwear beneath...")

...and now the conclusion,...

I've moved the pictures to an archived and added a link here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-fan-art.70882/

Last edited:

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
Alona on Easter - Part 2

(What happened in Part 1
While the City is under Lockdown because of the Virus. Alona gets an unsettling call from the bad students that infected and mutated Easter Bunnies have taken over the school. Reluctantly she meets up with the trio who already have a plan to infiltrate the school.

Ben, obviously a close friend and partner of the mighty Green Shadow has sent a Bunny Dress to the bad students with which Alona Sensei would be able to enter the school without getting noticed or at least that was the plan.

In lack of a dressing room, Alona would have to change on the open street. She's reluctant at first but Katsuo seems to know how to push her buttons, and in no time top and skirt are gone and Alona is stripped down to her black underwear. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be enough.

'The Bunny Dress can't be worn with Underwear beneath...")

...and now the conclusion,...
when this game come out bro ?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
when this game come out bro ?
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but these pictures are not actual game events. I'm just a long time fan of the original Agent Alona Game and I have fun rendering these little stories. I'm also working on a conversion to bring the original game to the new RPG-Maker engine, but that will take more time and will not have these pictures in it.

Reactions: gamiat

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but these pictures are not actual game events. I'm just a long time fan of the original Agent Alona Game and I have fun rendering these little stories. I'm also working on a conversion to bring the original game to the new RPG-Maker engine, but that will take more time and will not have these pictures in it.
Not sure if rpgmaker is needed, maybe renpy would be better for a new start.
Fights could be more like click option a to get a random result like you beat the bullies or you get some "reward" from the bullies.
Thje rest of the story fits more to a visual novel, like all those nice school scenes :)
The it might be easier to implement such nice little stories like the easter bunny story.
Just a thought :)
Thanks for those nice short stories with alona :)
Can't wait to see the last pictures of the easter bunny "incident" haha
Cheers

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I slowly find my way around in RPG-Maker, but Ren'py would be completely new to me again. I understand that Ren'py is able to show pictures in full resolution without slowing down, but I am a bit afraid that it would take again months to have enough know-how about Ren'py to start something in it.

I'm happy you like it. Chapter 2 is now complete. The funny thing is that I have the part with the mutated easter bunnies done from before Easter. Original I had planed to post it on Easter Sunday, but then many things needed my attention and now it seems that I keep extending and adding so many things that shouldn't be in the original story ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: gamiat
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes