truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I slowly find my way around in RPG-Maker, but Ren'py would be completely new to me again. I understand that Ren'py is able to show pictures in full resolution without slowing down, but I am a bit afraid that it would take again months to have enough know-how about Ren'py to start something in it.

I'm happy you like it. Chapter 2 is now complete. The funny thing is that I have the part with the mutated easter bunnies done from before Easter. Original I had planed to post it on Easter Sunday, but then many things needed my attention and now it seems that I keep extending and adding so many things that shouldn't be in the original story ;-)
Was just a thought, do you plan any extra scenes or extensions of the scenes we have now. Like class harassment (photo under the skirt, moving skirt up, might be some groping on the other side then hehe)
or only converting and replacing the current pictures? I could read the thread but.... and btw I guess we need a new thread :)
Agent Alona: The Japan investigation remake :)

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
The first idea was just to convert the original game to MV with the original graphics enlarged by 50% with a streamlined gameplay and a generalized setup for scenes to make it easier to add mods and extensions and for the player to avoid all the annoying repetitive crap on one side and allow to repeat beloved scenes by walking to them instead of using the cg-room.

If you can help me with this thread, it would probably a good thing as soon as I have a small playable loop.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You are free to create a said thread in Modding sub-forum section, and we might link it to main game later on. Just be sure to follow the game thread format and link the original thread.

Feel free to chat up to any one of us for help.

Reactions: JasNom and gamiat

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
You are free to create a said thread in Modding sub-forum section, and we might link it to main game later on. Just be sure to follow the game thread format and link the original thread.

Feel free to chat up to any one of us for help.
Cool thank your for the guidance. :) I will discuss the rest via pm with jasnom so we don't spam the thread.
Cheers

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Alona on Easter - Part 3

(Alona is supposed to use a Bunny Dress to infiltrate the School which is under control of corrupted Easter Bunnies. Unfortunately, she's on the Street without a dressing room and the Bunny Dress requires the wearer to be naked
underneath. No underwear is allowed and Alona doesn't want to strip naked on the open street and especially not
in front of the three students.

As Katsuo gets angry, Yuzuru takes over. He manages to sooth Alona and then undresses her while Alona is too
buffled to move a limb. Even more as Alona is standing in the middle of the street completely naked, Yuzuru can't
hold back and starts fingerfucking her from behind. Alona who is completely unprepared is falling prey to her
masochistic feelings and for minutes let Yuzuru do to her what he wants. Finally, she orgasms in front of the
students and drops on her knees.

Now completely confused and weakened, Yuzuru is dragging her back to Katsuo, who is in complete disbelieve what
happened....)

...and now the conslusion.

I've moved the pictures to an archived. You can find the link here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-fan-art.70882/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1893542

Hi everyone.

I asking if it's possible to avoid scat and shota scenes in this game i'm not into that so...

Thank you.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Hi everyone.

I asking if it's possible to avoid scat and shota scenes in this game i'm not into that so...

Thank you.
Not that I know, there are no settings to avoid that. Only if you know when which scene happens.
Not sure how much trouble it would be to modify the game to avoid that.
Maybe JasNom can take this into account if he makes the remake.

xaviosan

Apr 9, 2020
As soon as i open the game, the game screen is black, and it doesnt even shows no message. Im pretty sure i have all rpg emulators installed, so can someone help me ?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
xxxaviproitxx : no idea, this could be anything. If this happened to me, I'd un-install rpgmaker stuff. Clean registry with ccleaner and go to rpgmakerweb, download the xp-stuff and re-install it (after a reboot of course) ... but that's just what I'd do, don't hold me responsible if something goes wrong and something bad happens afterwards.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Alona Easter - Part 4

After Kenji had Alona analy fistfucked he returned the abused and broken teacher to Yuzuru who obviously lost his role as boss of the bad students because he had exposed his weakness through his open affection for Alona Sensei. Kenji who had tasted the sweetness of the power over a strong and mature woman and not just that, also the power to take away something from Yuzuru.

...and now the conclusion.

I've moved the pictures from this message to an archive. You find the link here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-fan-art.70882/

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hehe very nice. If Combin would see this he would hire you as artist for his games :)
I'd have nothing against ;-)

I was playing around with an old pic. Back then I just tried to copy a Playboy picture and in the process named it Alona's US-Home (from the beginning of the Game). Now that I really evaluate the idea to re-render all events and pictures of Combin Ation. I've worked it over slightly and I learned how to use dForce to place a Blanket on the Bed (and probably in the future over the sleeping Alona). This pic is unfortunately far from done. It's render time exploded into a 9 hour render (still only 75% done on my old machine) which is impossible to use for production work and I even forgot to place the chair right (in front of the make up table). It should be in a position so that Alona would show in the mirror when she sits down to fix her make-up.

-No changes done on her pose or body shape, but I hope you still like the pic.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Does look nice :)
Thanks...
And here's the new bust. Nude is the most simple... I really wonder if I can set up her clothing as well...

had to put quite a pull on poor Alona's pussy lips to stretch them wide enough to show in a similar way as the original.

Ah, and sorry for the saggy tits, but you know Alona is now 8 years older than on the right pic and her boobs aren't as firm anymore.

Last edited:

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Combin Ation?

His patreon is under review. His blog has not been updated in a year. Looks like many of his half done projects will never see the light of day.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Thanks...
And here's the new bust. Nude is the most simple... I really wonder if I can set up her clothing as well...

had to put quite a pull on poor Alona's pussy lips to stretch them wide enough to show in a similar way as the original.

Ah, and sorry for the saggy tits, but you know Alona is now 8 years older than on the right pic and her boobs aren't as firm anymore.
Well since the armee she is working for, has a nice lab, maybe they just "helped" her out with boobs and butt haha
tbh for the story the middle one fits best XD she doesn't look to bright so she can easily bullied around.
like the face she does in the bathroom scene with the two bad students at home.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Combin Ation?

His patreon is under review. His blog has not been updated in a year. Looks like many of his half done projects will never see the light of day.
Well, I can only speculate but I noticed that several creators with sexual content that includes characters that looks like minors (like most Anime characters) has been put under review. So my guess is that he's under review because he uses children in his games to sexually abuse mature women. It's not the first time he's under review so, I have my hopes up that he'll come back.

Combin Ation was never very fast at things so this could take some time, but I wouldn't give up seeing his stuff getting completed sooner or later ;-).

truesatan: yeah, she doesn't look too bright. Let's hope none of the bad students will recognize how easy she's. ;-)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well, I can only speculate but I noticed that several creators with sexual content that includes characters that looks like minors (like most Anime characters) has been put under review. So my guess is that he's under review because he uses children in his games to sexually abuse mature women. It's not the first time he's under review so, I have my hopes up that he'll come back.

Combin Ation was never very fast at things so this could take some time, but I wouldn't give up seeing his stuff getting completed sooner or later ;-).

truesatan: yeah, she doesn't look too bright. Let's hope none of the bad students will recognize how easy she's. ;-)
Oh well, I guess thats to l8 now XD

Reactions: JasNom

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks...

I'm freaking astoudished with the quality and her body shape! She might be the real Alona we imagined!! Much better, you are doing wonders already! I've just, huh....(perhaps due to my ADHD) notice her face is too 'long' in regard to the 'cute original Alona' at right. And her cheeks are not 'triangular' enough. Finally, her eyes are a bit nearer each other. Perhaps some fiddling with her face can make her better. Are those renders from DAZ, lightroom or else? If I could have the current model (or at least the face) I can try to fiddle with it (morphs) like I used to do with old V4 models. Finally.....9 hours rendering? I just imagine with a GTX 1060 or higher card, it might render much faster (I have a friend who has one).

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes