JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Looks like a nice school whore ending :)
Indeed, maybe it can be repurposed to become a part of Agent Alona. Here it was more or less to show off my new student. Which will hopefully allow me to create scenes with 5 and more characters due to optimized character setups... I'm sick of being unable to have a crowd coming after Agent alona ;-)

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Hehe, I've added that option already, but at the moment the only thing it does is to skip scat scenes. Means, that some scenes feel incomplete. Have to look into this later.
okay bro do the best as u can :) , keep it up bro, cheers

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Poor Alona. She really believed the bad student that he would help her to escape. Through the basement, he has told her. Unfortunately, that was also the secret location of the TX367 drug-Lab. It didn't take long before two of the TX367 experiments caught on Alona's arousing scent and started hunting her. Mr. Happy chased her through the basement corridors right into the arms of Mr. Fist. She's now struggling helplessly in Mr. Fists grip while Mr. Happy drools over one of Alona's juicy, meaty legs... Is this a bed ending for our beloved Agent Alona? ;-)

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
When do you think you will finish ?
It will look very nice
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the game will not include any of my renders at the moment. I hoped that was always clear since I emphasized it a couple of times. The game is practically finished, it just misses a few finishing touches which seems to take forever, especially since I changed the event management a couple of times but didn't implement it on all of the over 100 maps the game contains. So more or less as soon as I went through all maps and fixed the events a final time it will be release.

Afterwards, it shouldn't be hard to change events, add new events, change graphics and so on.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Alona: "... Oh, my god t... these... creatures are hunting and raping all the women in this city..."
Alona: "What are those creatures...? And where are they coming from?"

It seems that Alona stumbled into Lurking Hedgehog's city of Lust and Power...

Hope you like it ;-)

edit: I was asked if I could make the picture slightly brighter and sharper... so here we go. You will most likely find several bugs in the brighter version and that's because the scene was planed to be in darkness and covered by depth of field!

Last edited:

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Alona: "... Oh, my god t... these... creatures are hunting and raping all the women in this city..."
Alona: "What are those creatures...? And where are they coming from?"

It seems that Alona stumbled into Lurking Hedgehog's city of Lust and Power...

Hope you like it ;-)

edit: I was asked if I could make the picture slightly brighter and sharper... so here we go. You will most likely find several bugs in the brighter version and that's because the scene was planed to be in darkness and covered by depth of field!
very amazing bro

Reactions: JasNom

rm5

Feb 20, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question but does anyone know if/when the swimming pool scene (shown in the images on the first post here) occurs?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question but does anyone know if/when the swimming pool scene (shown in the images on the first post here) occurs?
It's one of the events that occurs when you started the Bullies Path that starts when you save a student from 2 bullies (you have to get involved and have to win the fight. On the next day you have to get involved again. And then accept the invitation of the thankful student into his home for a cup of tea...).

Reactions: enffan002 and rm5

rm5

Feb 20, 2018
It's one of the events that occurs when you started the Bullies Path that starts when you save a student from 2 bullies (you have to get involved and have to win the fight. On the next day you have to get involved again. And then accept the invitation of the thankful student into his home for a cup of tea...).
Thank you!

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Combin? I liked his games and like to support him, just his patreon has been down, and I dont know any other way to suport him. Is there like a discord server or something?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to Combin? I liked his games and like to support him, just his patreon has been down, and I dont know any other way to suport him. Is there like a discord server or something?
Blog is outdated as well, but the blog has an e-Mail, maybe you write him and ask him???

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
You can buy his games on dlsite and yes, of course you can write him, but he answers rarely so don't expect too much from a mail. I've heard of a speculation that his games are reviewed by Patreon because of 'sexual violence against women' which is against Patreon policies but other than that, I've no contact to Combin Ation other than just being a fan of him from afar.

P.S.: I had a bit time to play around with Alona's original Teacher Dress from 3D-Age. Ah yes, I was also playing around with the materials of Hongyu's Lace Bra in the final version it will not be that transparent, but I thought you will like it and of course Alona will not have this glasses on, as I said playing around with stuff...

Last edited:

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
You can buy his games on dlsite and yes, of course you can write him, but he answers rarely so don't expect too much from a mail. I've heard of a speculation that his games are reviewed by Patreon because of 'sexual violence against women' which is against Patreon policies but other than that, I've no contact to Combin Ation other than just being a fan of him from afar.

P.S.: I had a bit time to play around with Alona's original Teacher Dress from 3D-Age. Ah yes, I was also playing around with the materials of Hongyu's Lace Bra in the final version it will not be that transparent, but I thought you will like it and of course Alona will not have this glasses on, as I said playing around with stuff...
bro so u already finish ur project ? can u share a link very appreciated for that

Reactions: Ut5962

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I was also playing around with the materials of Hongyu's Lace Bra in the final version it will not be that transparent, but I thought you will like it...
I really like it and I would say that it would perfectly fit into the school rules - white is pure and black is unpure, nicely spoken ;)
A transparent black bra is for sure a more logic reason for all her suffering through the headmaster. Maybe there should be two variants of the bra - transparent and non-transparent - the transparent might be the trigger for the harder punishments.

Reactions: gamiat

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Newland: Game still isn't finished. Anfortunately 100% because of my lazyness. But reading such questions, and mentions gave me again energy to continue my work... About my very own pictures: these are just single fan pics. Even if they look as if I were a pro but I am not. This is the first time that I managed to render a picture in which Alona can maninpulate her jacket. I still have no idea how to make things like having her skirt lifted and so on.

Rams14: no, unfortunately not. I was really making too many changes what was a big mistake. I should've just made a straight conversion. Working on Alona right now feels like steering a thick mud-soup. Everything is slow, heavy, sticky and ugly and I am so sick to work on it. But as I said before, I got motivated again because of your questions. Getting attention and getting the feeling that some people still like to play an modded version of Alona keeps me going.

Suidakra: To be honest, I really wanted to change the story into something more logical than the black/white underwear story, but as so often I noticed that many of Combin Ation simple solutions are often better than the things I want to add. Changing the transparency of underwear shouldn't be very hard and as soon as I can finish the base game such things should be very easy to add to the game.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019
Might be helpful to update the Genre information on the first page with info from the "additional info" section. I found this game while reading forums . . . probably hard to "find" since the genre is missing several key descriptions - most notably, Female Protagonist.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes