Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
We will see it in the game? (I can't wait to play it!!)
Or it's just a story? (I love to see a comic about that xD)
I didn't write down any story but I wanted to lend a couple of ideas from Eric Stanton (Blunder Broad). So there will be a fight. About the Game, it's just I am going nowhere at the moment, and over the Years I had so many ideas or pictures I would have loved to render, but while I wait to get the game going I just forget the pictures and when I made this little testrender, which is more or less just a new Asset on the Daz Store and 2 poses from Heavy Hitters and it was a lot of fun other than getting back to the game which is just nauseating.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Reiku: "So my son is now believed to have molested Maki Satonaka. Did you know that I went to high school with her mother: Meigumi Satonaka and that she was the same slut as her daughter is now?!!"
And in her angry rage Reiku suddenly lashed out on Alona and in full force punched her right in her face...

Attention, Spoiler contains physical violence (Ryona???), so open at your own discretion...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FallenAvatar something like that?... Hehe, just a testrender, have to create the 3rd mom, then an apartment where this can be happening and then recall how I called the three bad students but yeah, will try to make a few comic like pics, but now RL-duty calls. Laters

FallenAvatar

Aug 6, 2016
Reiku: "So my son is now believed to have molested Maki Satonaka. Did you know that I went to high school with her mother: Meigumi Satonaka and that she was the same slut as her daughter is now?!!"
And in her angry rage Reiku suddenly lashed out on Alona and in full force punched her right in her face...

Attention, Spoiler contains physical violence (Ryona???), so open at your own discretion...

FallenAvatar something like that?... Hehe, just a testrender, have to create the 3rd mom, then an apartment where this can be happening and then recall how I called the three bad students but yeah, will try to make a few comic like pics, but now RL-duty calls. Laters
:love::love::love:

Yes, you read my pervert mind !!!.
¨Now she will have to apologize to them, humiliating herself even if it is not her fault, but that will not stop the furious mothers, they will unload all their hatred on that foreign teacher, that attractive young slut who thinks she can walk around their city, around their school's sons attracting the gazes of men... they will show the city what a whore it is, and for that they first have to break her...¨

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Finally I found a bit time for a new render. This is Alona around the corner from her class with the two bullies that were blackmailing her. And yes, I know she's dressed, but Alona seems a bit upset lately and doesn't strip so easily because I played so much Taffy Tales instead of working on her ;-)....

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks a lot, here are two more pics... Cyberchat with Yamada. One of the pics is really taken from the position of the lens of the webcam. Of course I had to use a wide lens setting which comes with a lot of distortion. It would have been even more distortion if I tried to catch the keyboard as well, like in the original... Not sure if this looks good to people or if I should cheat a little and use a tele lens setting and just make display and wall invis...

its awesome

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
When this game is going to be released? , I know there's a lot of effort behind this but I'm asking out of curiosity.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Unfortunately there is no game. I worked a lot on getting the original RPG-Maker game into one of those typical RenPy Adventure game style (like Milfy City, Summertime Saga, Taffy Tales, you name it) but no matter what I did, I always failed to cover one or the other aspect that the RPG-Maker game would offer. I think I burned out on it... (not a real burn out, just working on the Project feels like chewing an old chewing gum to me now).

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Unfortunately there is no game. I worked a lot on getting the original RPG-Maker game into one of those typical RenPy Adventure game style
Since I played the original in 2019 (the game is older than that), I wanted to add new scenes and small quests just to make the already big game even bigger. I even made a huge post to JasNom. Then I noticed the much better Alona model and it made me daydream about a revamped game. It's sad it's currently paused (but at least Satan MOD is already in a better RPG engine). Its just a matter of adding something new (those event scripts in certain squares).

(I've got an idea of creating another thread about a possible new MOD for Agent Alona, with my ideas, adding scenes that Jasnom and others could reuse, I think those could create more action here)

As for the school pic, I loved it. It gives another feeling of the drama (and it would be so nice to see certain renders like that in scenes that add suspense, like the imminence of someone seeing Alona like this).

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
.. working on the Project feels like chewing an old chewing gum to me now.
Why don't you take your wonderful Alona Model and create a new Story for her instead of recoding the Japan Investigation? Maybe that'll taste fresh.

Reactions: JasNom

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Was thinking about this game as I quite enjoyed it and came across this thread and decided to do my own 'fanart'. This is a quick work I put together and it doesn't really come close to the originals thickness, so I styled it in a more 'alternate universe' maybe or gave it black widow vibes. Would probably like to spend more time tweaking it though.

This would be her 'at home' attire, hope you like it.
Alona WIP.png

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, del.mar! It's probably not much but a lot of progress for me. I finally settled for a final school layout. It's mostly imitating schools from games like Tokyo Xanadu, Persona series, Danganropa series. it includes all rooms and classes necessary to play out all events from Agent Alona The Japan Investigation and also most school events from Succulence. Just the rooms and classes will have different locations. So as an example, the school complex will be divided in 4 buildings, containing the classes, administration, additional school building mainly for clubs and the gym. The buildings will be 2 and 3 floors high instead of 4 (from combin ation's original). Also the building layout will be the typical Japanese school layout with a corridor on one side and the classes and rooms on the other (I know that this changed a lot in the past years and that Japanese schools don't look that way anymore, but it's the typical Anime look and that's why I took it).

Asset-wise I'm using pieces from AntFarm's School's Out (Daz), First Bastion's After School Detention (Daz), SbbUtutuya' Japanese School Series and Snap School (Unity Assetstore), Nimikko's Japanese School Series (CGTrader, Unreal Marketplace).

With that said, all that is left now is just to finish the models and to start working on the characters and stories ;-)

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Just finished the base of the first building barely any movable stuff inside like doors, tables, stairs and props. But I had to make a render of Alona on the Roof... the School Roof is such a famous place in so many Animes and Mangas and very soon I can do renders there as well ;-)...

hope you like it.