Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
I've just revisited my Agent Alona Easter Bunny fan pics. Amazing how much time I had 2 years ago. Anyways, I've fixed/merged the first 3 pages and moved it all to an archive and deleted the pictures from the original Agent Alona Japan Investigation thread. For all who've never seen my Easter Bunny series, here is
the link:
You can find the link also in the first post in this thread.

I will probably also update the comic with the episode text from those 4 posts and who knows... maybe I will even continue it (no promises here) ;-) Have fun!

I've used one of my many discarded attemps to make a comic like cover for the series:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, this is incredible! Please continue if you have the time :)

Reactions: JasNom

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I've just revisited my Agent Alona Easter Bunny fan pics. Amazing how much time I had 2 years ago. Anyways, I've fixed/merged the first 3 pages and moved it all to an archive and deleted the pictures from the original Agent Alona Japan Investigation thread. For all who've never seen my Easter Bunny series, here is
the link:
You can find the link also in the first post in this thread.

I will probably also update the comic with the episode text from those 4 posts and who knows... maybe I will even continue it (no promises here) ;-) Have fun!

I've used one of my many discarded attemps to make a comic like cover for the series:
Isn't it time to think about a christmas story and the bad principal santa and his even worse
helper bas students?
was whipping here, some spanking there and some filled holes over there XD

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
A little lifesign... My Alona as bust in her basepose with several states of her catsuit.

edit: yeah, yeah, one more for the nudity fans... black underwear bust set

edit2: one more... how the bust could look ingame:

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
A little lifesign... My Alona as bust in her basepose with several states of her catsuit.

edit: yeah, yeah, one more for the nudity fans... black underwear bust set

edit2: one more... how the bust could look ingame:
Awesome work! Will you share demo?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Awesome work! Will you share demo?
I don't want make any ifs anymore. There are several cloth sets missing, others I have a hard time adding necessary morphs. And the demo only includes Alona's House in the US and there are next to no events included.

edit: after reconsideration... why not... here you go: had to remove this version, forgot to include the game - exe file...
it's limited to the first 2 rooms you find in the original game. I've recreated those two rooms mostly with RPG-Maker MV and MZ tiles but also a few modern+ and other pieces. It includes the first part of the intro scene which I converted from RenPy to RPG-Maker. And you can access the wardrobe in the bedroom to the left to change Alona's clothes. Nothing is close to complete, but hey... you asked for ;-)... have fun!

edit: ok here the working version:

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'm still trying to find a proper hairstyle for Alona....
I am not so unhappy with your choice of Alona's Hairstyle. Your first pic gave me the idea that the bad female students (Sakura, Megumi..) would change Alona's Hairstyle in this way after they made her their slave to proper parade her at school or to give her such tasks as seen in your pictures: serving nakedly in the cafeteria and to bounce around in the classroom... I only tinkered a bit with the material, to resemble her default haircolor...
A bit like in Akabur's Princess Trainer after Lola would give Princess Jasmin a make-over before parading her in the Streets of Agrabah ;-)

Last edited:

EmaSkye

Jul 9, 2017
I am not so unhappy with your choice of Alona's Hairstyle. Your first pic gave me the idea that the bad female students (Sakura, Megumi..) would change Alona's Hairstyle in this way after they made her their slave to proper parade her at school or to give her such tasks as seen in your pictures: serving nakedly in the cafeteria and to bounce around in the classroom... I only tinkered a bit with the material, to resemble her default haircolor...
A bit like in Akabur's Princess Trainer after Lola would give Princess Jasmin a make-over before parading her in the Streets of Agrabah ;-)
Ohh I love this! Maybe I'll try something with the schoolgirls then!

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Ohh I love this! Maybe I'll try something with the schoolgirls then!
In the original game from Combin. The three schoolgirls only appear in the Karaoke event... but I think there is plenty of things they could do with Alona... here, they are bullying her... no make-over yet, but this could be the time, before Alona is given such tasks as in your pics ;-)... All 3 bad female figures are chars from crocodile liu.

I named those 3: Sakura (Violet Hair), Megumi (Pink Piglets) and Kimiko (Blue Hair). Sakura is the boss of this trio and like Kathryn Merteuil from Cruel Intentions (if you know the movie). Megumi is a crazy bitch and a mix between a Yandere girl and Harley Quin. Kimiko is part of the group and usually joins Sakura and Megumi in torturing other students and teachers, but often gets herself tortured and humiliated by Sakura. All three girls are daughters of super rich parents.

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
In the original game from Combin. The three schoolgirls only appear in the Karaoke event... but I think there is plenty of things they could do with Alona... here, they are bullying her... no make-over yet, but this could be the time, before Alona is given such tasks as in your pics ;-)... All 3 bad female figures are chars from crocodile liu.

I named those 3: Sakura (Violet Hair), Megumi (Pink Piglets) and Kimiko (Blue Hair). Sakura is the boss of this trio and like Kathryn Merteuil from Cruel Intentions (if you know the movie). Megumi is a crazy bitch and a mix between a Yandere girl and Harley Quin. Kimiko is part of the group and usually joins Sakura and Megumi in torturing other students and teachers, but often gets herself tortured and humiliated by Sakura. All three girls are daughters of super rich parents.
You have a mistake. She starts crying, not cyring.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Looking very much forward for what the 3 girls have planned for Alona :) The shaving theme is right up my alley. Maybe in some ending Sakura will keep Alona as her personal lapdog at a flat her parents bought for her. Alona is kept in a much too small pet transport box when she is not tortured or displayed in some shape or form.
A special agent reduced to the pet of a spoiled rich girl.

You are incredible for doing this, JasNom. Thank you!

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I wasn't lazy this weekend, but most of the work I've done for Alona was more on the administrative side. I searched through all of 3D-Age's Items and found many of the cloth items, that still were missing. I also found the pink egg-vibrator (from Red_Viper), Combin was using on Alona. I also finally installed the Kitten Model from Renderotica I bought almost a year ago and yes, some of her tit-morphs look amazing, bad that I haven't checked it out earlier.

Must say, there are not many missing items left anymore. So far it's the Prisoner Wear, the Bondage Set from the Nightclub with the Tit-Cage, the C-String & Nipple Tapes and the large pink Vibrator the Principal is using on Alona. Probably a few more, but I'm really close to complete Alona's bust-set...

As I said, no new scene, but maybe you like the full sized Bust Model from which I usually crop and rescale to create the new busts. Here with the newly found Nightclub wear...

Looking very much forward for what the 3 girls have planned for Alona :) The shaving theme is right up my alley. Maybe in some ending Sakura will keep Alona as her personal lapdog at a flat her parents bought for her. Alona is kept in a much too small pet transport box when she is not tortured or displayed in some
Must say, I'm not good with all those fancy terms, this rich girls are using nowadays, but Sakura mentioned that Alona is a good 'cuntlapper' do you know what she meant with that?... But if you ask me, Alona is taller, stronger and a master of martial arts, do you really think those slim girls can really do anything to Alona? ;-)

You are incredible for doing this, JasNom. Thank you!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your enthusiastic words!

one more..... superquick testrender of Kittens titmorphs... - and I know, not many people like saggy tits... but to me they simply look more real that way...

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I wasn't lazy this weekend, but most of the work I've done for Alona was more on the administrative side. I searched through all of 3D-Age's Items and found many of the cloth items, that still were missing. I also found the pink egg-vibrator (from Red_Viper), Combin was using on Alona. I also finally installed the Kitten Model from Renderotica I bought almost a year ago and yes, some of her tit-morphs look amazing, bad that I haven't checked it out earlier.

Must say, there are not many missing items left anymore. So far it's the Prisoner Wear, the Bondage Set from the Nightclub with the Tit-Cage, the C-String & Nipple Tapes and the large pink Vibrator the Principal is using on Alona. Probably a few more, but I'm really close to complete Alona's bust-set...

As I said, no new scene, but maybe you like the full sized Bust Model from which I usually crop and rescale to create the new busts. Here with the newly found Nightclub wear...

Must say, I'm not good with all those fancy terms, this rich girls are using nowadays, but Sakura mentioned that Alona is a good 'cuntlapper' do you know what she meant with that?... But if you ask me, Alona is taller, stronger and a master of martial arts, do you really think those slim girls can really do anything to Alona? ;-)

Club dress?

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021

one more..... superquick testrender of Kittens titmorphs... - and I know, not many people like saggy tits... but to me they simply look more real that way...
I very much like saggy tits, especially when they look like this.

And regarding Alona being stronger than the small girls. That’s the beauty of it for me, this strong skilled fighter being dominated and owned by these small girls and slowly sinking into a situation where she cannot escape.
I look forward to each and every one of your posts JasNorm. Really sublime stuff and cannot wait to play the game one day