Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I want to know, do you work with any projects like game/comics?
Right now, my focus is mostly on real life, working and styling my apartment.

Will you continue developing Alona's mission?
At some point I want to pick up True Satan's MZ version and upgrade some of it's code. Things like streamlining the eventing or applying the clothing system. And also pushing forward the random events TS established in the last update. But right now I'm not working on anything.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I think I already said that I came to a point where I can't go any further. Agent Alona was a great game, but I don't think I will do many more renders for it anymore. A few weeks ago, I've decided to work on my own world. I'm not really planing to create a game. Probably will use Ren'Py to put together little stories sequences. Anyways, just wanted to say sorry for raising hopes and making promises I couldn't hold up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
I think I already said that I came to a point where I can't go any further. Agent Alona was a great game, but I don't think I will do many more renders for it anymore. A few weeks ago, I've decided to work on my own world. I'm not really planing to create a game. Probably will use Ren'Py to put together little stories sequences. Anyways, just wanted to say sorry for raising hopes and making promises I couldn't hold up.

No worries man, the stuff you did was amazing and at least we got that. Its more than if you didnt do that and I am grateful for it. Looking forward to what you will make in the future, all the best to you personally!!!!

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022

So we won't see agent alona post anymore?? Damn im expecting more. Could you share a full game? Wanted to see alona getting stripped and bullied.

• Haha
Reactions: JasNom and autixta0

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Its a real shame JasNom, but of course real life always comes first. I really loved each pic you posted and hopefully at some time you will even pick it back up :)

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
A little lifesign... My Alona as bust in her basepose with several states of her catsuit.
Just a little touch, by using Artificial Intelligence, just to see how Alona might appear with different models, by using a base rendered Daz image by JasNom. 1- EpicPhotoGasmY 2- SweetMint V10, 3- SweetMint V10 + roop (a plugin that provides a base face for AI to follow).

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
Today I was checking some old projects and pictures and noticed, a project I have no recollection of ever creating... when I launched the game it showed this screen...
... as you see it definitely features my version of Alona in it...
I will keep investigating. ;-)
This is a really pretty render by the way, nice job!

Reactions: JasNom

CassieCream

Jul 5, 2022
Hi everyone!

I decided to learn some Daz3D, so I downloaded it last night and got to work on my own version of Alona. It's not 1 to 1, but I tried my best and will keep tinkering with things.

Here's a couple of renders I did -- I hope you guys enjoy them! More to come eventually :)