Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Sorry most likely i am not doijng anything on the game anymore. No time to fool around on converting, modifying those games anymore. maybe jas will do something sometimes if he is ever again interested in this game.
and look slike even combin gave up, nothing new since august from him on his new site.

enjoy alona as long as she is still young XD
Damn combin gave up? I hope not he’s a rare dev indeed.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Damn combin gave up? I hope not he’s a rare dev indeed.
Well, from what I could understand and see, he did have four completed games (Alona, The Green Shadow, Surviving Sara, and the one with journalist, Kate something), but he also has a quantity of follow-ups and parallels abandoned.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Well, from what I could understand and see, he did have four completed games (Alona, The Green Shadow, Surviving Sara, and the one with journalist, Kate something), but he also has a quantity of follow-ups and parallels abandoned.
Alona isn’t finished and neither is Sara, but if Combin wants to make an new game than by all means.

as a matter of fact if combin gave up at least let another dev take over alona at least she was my fav.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Japan Investigation is finished. Vacation is also finished but it's more like a demo/prototype. Missions is the one Alona game which is not finished.

Reactions: nerogaf

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Alona isn’t finished and neither is Sara, but if Combin wants to make an new game than by all means.

as a matter of fact if combin gave up at least let another dev take over alona at least she was my fav.
Well, as some else wrote, Japan investigation is finished. Also, talking about other games, The Green Shadow is finished. And one with a journalist, reporter Kate, was also finished - they are all from Combine, though they are not all about Alona. For Survivor Sarah, it is true that there were two parts, so if one considers the two as two separate things, the first part is complete, otherwise, it is not.
It seems Combine managed in the past to finish game, but then when he was trying to reuse a character, that did not work well for him, for whatever reason.

tresemeio

Feb 19, 2023
I dont know why, but i download the games, but it wont run.. allways appear an error. can anyone help me?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Ah its missing in the OP, you need the RPG Maker XP Runtime from taglag's link.
Then it will run fine.
In the thread there is an MV and MZ version too. Think only the MZ is still on my mega.
Cheers

Reactions: JasNom

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
So happy eastern and blue balls to everyone.
Here is another version of the to RPG Maker MZ converted game by Jasmon who provided the MV port and me that provided the MZ port and did some mods.
Changelog is included in the zip file.
EDIT: New version in the following post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-the-japan-investigation-combin-ation.1187/post-10757179

Special thanks to the Jasnonymous guy that has look through the game and was a big inspiration.

All bugs might be reported here or messaged me directly.
Have fun. I am now done with this game, I might fix one or two things, but won't include any new stuff.
Cheers

Last edited:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
So happy eastern and blue balls to everyone.
Here is another version of the to RPG Maker MZ converted game by Jasmon who provided the MV port and me that provided the MZ port and did some mods.
Changelog is included in the zip file.
Mega

Special thanks to the Jasnonymous guy that has look through the game and was a big inspiration.

All bugs might be reported here or messaged me directly.
Have fun. I am now done with this game, I might fix one or two things, but won't include any new stuff.
Cheers
hey truesatan, sorry to bother you but I found that sometime side pic wont go away after trigger dialogs.
I found 2 for now,
1 in prolog if alona got defeated and rescued
+1A2.png
2 after trigger inside school female washroom
+1A1.png

I'm not sure if there is more tho since I did not go too far into story.

And one more question - iirc alona was able to buy snacks and some sort of drinks from cafeteria or even eating meals in CA's version right? seems unable to do it rn. guess this was intentional? but how can mc trigger that washroom scene then? maybe my memory about tigger condition is off XD

But again thank you for making this bro.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes