JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hiya, the original games from Combin in his Zombie Apocalypse Series are:
Agent Alona - Missions - Vacation [Update4] [MZ-Version] that's his most recent game he's actively working on
Agent Alona - Missions [Update 7] [XP-Version] that's the original Alona sequel but it's abandoned, it still has a couple of nice levels to play
Masked Superheroine : The Green Shadow Rachel - finished, plus fans have created additional content for this game.
Reporter Kate [v1.01] - finished
Survivor Kate - abandoned
Survivor Sarah [v1.21] - finished
Survivor Sarah 2 [v0.592] - abandoned - Still Chapter 1 The Inhumane Farm is completed
Masked Superheroine : The Elemental Witch Laura [v0.01] - abandoned
and I think there is one more super heroine, but can't remember her name.

Some other projects of Combin are:
Gambler Zeta [v0.01] - abandoned
World of Serzath/Equalem [Beta 6] - abandoned

Another project that I think was influenced by Combin:
Succulence [v2.5 AE] - finished : Game about a female teacher, that has many similarities with Agent Alona Japan Investigation
Succulence 2: Live Action [v0.58.1] - work in progress : Game about a reporter that has also a few similarities with Reporter Kate

About the MZ conversion of Alona: I'm still fixing bugs, if it's done, it will be released in it's own MOD thread here in this forum and you will find a link here.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

About the MZ conversion of Alona: I'm still fixing bugs, if it's done, it will be released in it's own MOD thread here in this forum and you will find a link here.
Uh, from what you wrote (thanks for the full list), it seems Combin had a long list of abandoned games. I played and liked some of his games, but I did not realise he had abandoned so many.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Uh, from what you wrote (thanks for the full list), it seems Combin had a long list of abandoned games. I played and liked some of his games, but I did not realise he had abandoned so many.
Abandoned is a term used by the f95zone forum for a project that haven't been updated for some time. It's not certain which of Combin's projects are really abandoned.

IMHO after seeing his most recent project, I don't think he will go back to his old XP-Projects and his old render-style.

Reactions: Kunju

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hard to say in %, I'm still in the school story, but I also noticed some problems I forgot to address and went back to the beginning to fix them too.
But for several days I haven't done anything on the Mod and re-created some characters I've lost in the HD-Crash a year ago or so... (Sakura, Megumi and Kimiko) that were the ones that appeared in the Easter Bunny comic with the baseball bats and now I've also connected them to the three 'bad' female students that are taking Alona out to the Karaoke event where they are making her drunk and leaving her there uncouscious and naked.

I took out the newly created Megumi for a little test render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Hard to say in %, I'm still in the school story, but I also noticed some problems I forgot to address and went back to the beginning to fix them too.
But for several days I haven't done anything on the Mod and re-created some characters I've lost in the HD-Crash a year ago or so... (Sakura, Megumi and Kimiko) that were the ones that appeared in the Easter Bunny comic with the baseball bats and now I've also connected them to the three 'bad' female students that are taking Alona out to the Karaoke event where they are making her drunk and leaving her there uncouscious and naked.

I took out the newly created Megumi for a little test render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you use any steel bondage in this game

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
The game is Combin's Agent Alona The Japan Investigation. I just picked up the debugging of the MZ version, with a few corrections and a few improvements. There is some kind of bondage at the end of Office story, but it's all from Combin.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Agent Alona MZ = Agent Alona converted to RPG-Maker MZ (which is the latest version of RPG-Maker so far). The conversion process caused a few bugs, which I am about to fix.

If I am done fixing, I will publish the game as it is. With the original pictures and the original content from Combin. After that point we will see, but really, let's get to this point first.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Agent Alona MZ = Agent Alona converted to RPG-Maker MZ (which is the latest version of RPG-Maker so far). The conversion process caused a few bugs, which I am about to fix.

If I am done fixing, I will publish the game as it is. With the original pictures and the original content from Combin. After that point we will see, but really, let's get to this point first.
Hopefully we will see your version with your art in the future! I know it's a lot of work as I just finished my own art rework for Shera and the Three Treasures, but I'm excited for you to work on it. Your renders were so good.

fjjlb

Sep 30, 2022
Could you please help me on how to enter the labortary? Metal detector make me crazy. Thank you

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Could you please help me on how to enter the labortary? Metal detector make me crazy. Thank you
You're at one of the weak points of the game. To pass the 2 guards Alona needs an alertness higher than 60 at the first attempt. With the right alertness she notices that the guards are activating the scanner alarm on purpose and she gets a great idea how to make the guards scared of doing that again...

So to get her through you need to reach the 100 Company reputation without losing too much alertness, because I am not sure if you can re-gain alertness other than cheating it up again.

Anyways, if you attempted to pass the scanner with less than 60 alertness, then the checkpoint is on lockdown and you can't try again even with an alertness higher than 60.

fjjlb

Sep 30, 2022
You're at one of the weak points of the game. To pass the 2 guards Alona needs an alertness higher than 60 at the first attempt. With the right alertness she notices that the guards are activating the scanner alarm on purpose and she gets a great idea how to make the guards scared of doing that again...

So to get her through you need to reach the 100 Company reputation without losing too much alertness, because I am not sure if you can re-gain alertness other than cheating it up again.

Anyways, if you attempted to pass the scanner with less than 60 alertness, then the checkpoint is on lockdown and you can't try again even with an alertness higher than 60.
Thank you, it is time to use Save/Load skill.:)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
JasNom gave me this info some time bach, which might be some help to you also, I'll re-post it here.

"
Subway

1 guy >95

2 guys > 90

3 guys > 80

4 guys > 65

5 guys > 55

Ah and when you get the first time to the lab floor at the office (the ones where Alona gets checked by the security guys) you need Alertness >= 60 to get the option to strip Alona completely naked... it's a bit of a strange logic, but well.

As soon School Reputation >= 100 and you walk into the principal's office in the morning the game progresses.
If your Alertness <= 40 and you have a bad ending enabled you will get:
1. The Principal Ending (The Principal's Slave)
2. School Bullying Ending (The Hentai Teacher)
3. Train Ending (The Horny Woman On Train)
4. Teacher Taro Ending (The Virtuous Wife)
if multiple Bad endings are enabled, then you get the first that triggers in this order.

If no bad ending is triggered or the Alertness was above 40 then it will be checked if Alona has found the secret, password protected door in the storage room on the 4th floor (162: Looking For Password == ON).
If Looking For Password isn't set than the next bad ending is triggered:
5. Teacher Ending (Alona Sensei)
because she didn't find anything at school and therefor failed.
Otherwise she'll get the password for the secret elevator and can then access the secret lab in the basement of the school

So if keep "School Reputation" less than 100 the school part should not end ?
Is that what controls the supposed three months have passed ending ?

I was thinking it might be the case, but was not sure, I did see that as far as day's were concerned it did not appear that three month's had passed.

Heya
Your "three months have passed ending" is the Alona Sensei (bad) ending.

So in short again, that means that you reached 100 rep, but never checked the password protected door on the 3th floor"

I made it all work, and controlled the time passage with no real problems. and could do all the scenes. with out hitting the end game.

It is mainly controlled by the School reputation, and as long as I froze that and locked the Alertness, and varied it according to the events I wanted to see, I could get all the scenes.
I Used Cheat engine to lock the value's.

I (Personaly) think there should have been a reasonably simple way to raise or lower these value's or at the very least a way to lock them at certain value's, ( Even if it had to be a cheat menu thing )

Last edited:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
So is Combin still making games or is he retired ? I like to seem more of his work assuming he can finish them

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
So is Combin still making games or is he retired ? I like to seem more of his work assuming he can finish them
Combin is active he did a vacation special for alona.

Next he will work on surviver sarah 2

Cheers

Reactions: JasNom

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Agent Alona - Missions - Vacation [Update4] [MZ-Version] that's his most recent game he's actively working on
Agent Alona - Missions [Update 7] [XP-Version] that's the original Alona sequel but it's abandoned, it still has a couple of nice levels to play
Masked Superheroine : The Green Shadow Rachel - finished, plus fans have created additional content for this game.
Reporter Kate [v1.01] - finished
Survivor Kate - abandoned
Survivor Sarah [v1.21] - finished
Survivor Sarah 2 [v0.592] - abandoned - Still Chapter 1 The Inhumane Farm is completed
Masked Superheroine : The Elemental Witch Laura [v0.01] - abandoned
and I think there is one more super heroine, but can't remember her name.

Some other projects of Combin are:
Gambler Zeta [v0.01] - abandoned
World of Serzath/Equalem [Beta 6] - abandoned

Another project that I think was influenced by Combin:
Succulence [v2.5 AE] - finished : Game about a female teacher, that has many similarities with Agent Alona Japan Investigation
Succulence 2: Live Action [v0.58.1] - work in progress : Game about a reporter that has also a few similarities with Reporter Kate

Succulence is a freaking excellent game. Not quite as extreme but definitely more playable (no bad end restarts so you can get all scenes) with a fun corruption system and a bunch of outfits. Try it if you haven't already.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes