truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
found 2 buged trigger point, 1st is female bathroom point not able to trigger as alona can't stand upon it as if something block the way I guess and can't trigger as stand next to it. 2rd is during first time visit somehow not able to move out from that karate club.
Note i have a look, to many of those so i need to check em step by step ;)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I still having trouble getting out karate club tho...
can you give me a save game? with global please?
Then I can have a look.
btw if you started to challenge the students there is no way out anymore.
But yes fixed the exit if you dont want to do karate.
Hier are the updated files:

Thanks

Last edited:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Then I can have a look.
Link
Thanks
this did fixed it as I had just tested it, thank you for quick respond!(y)
edit: just found out that male washroom icon couldn't trigger correctly.

Last edited:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Fixed and hier is the map file only:
Hotfix toilet
is there any additional conditions need to be meet for entering male washroom now? cus now seems can't even enter washroom entirely, I'll double check with new start tho just in case.
edit: after new start so apparently Alona could only go once . if alona did not trigger icon during that time alona will not getting second chance for coming back.

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
is there any additional conditions need to be meet for entering male washroom now? cus now seems can't even enter washroom entirely, I'll double check with new start tho just in case.
edit: after new start so apparently Alona could only go once . if alona did not trigger icon during that time alona will not getting second chance for coming back.
That might be another bug with the doors. because one of the evidences is located there. I'll check that.
And fixed:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Then I can have a look.
Link
Thanks
Yeah I saw that I assume it was the trigger box that was out of bounds ( assuming that RPGM use's trigger boxes as I turned on no clip and got out.)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
And another small update.
Started to port the Bathroom fun scene from the XP to Vx Ace Port. Pictures coming soon, have got the pictures from Jasnom and we fill em in as soon as I find some time.
Under the hood there were small fixed for event movements and such.
Added a new setting as well, because there are some changes I think they change the game so much.
Since it should be "vanilla" I added an Enhancement setting so you can toggle between old style
and new style. One enhanced thing is the bathroom scene, an addition to the punishment 4 scene of the principal
story line. So its only available if you enable it in the settings.
Update is based on 1.05 so you need that too.

Have fun

[Enslave_The_Waifu]

Apr 2, 2018
truesatan and JasNom has either one of you consider creating a page for the project (like modding page of this game) instead of posting on comment section of the game? I think it is easier to find when it is in the modding forum.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
truesatan and JasNom has either one of you consider creating a page for the project (like modding page of this game) instead of posting on comment section of the game? I think it is easier to find when it is in the modding forum.
Not really on my side, because the latest one is just a port to mz currently (slightly modded) and only one scene more from jas and me, not even ported to mz on my side now.
and if i want to open something i would need time to check on conditions.
so if someone else would like to make a page and maintain it, i would switch there and post every now and then something.

nothing new from my side, rt job is to stressful currently

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes