Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
actually there is no need for a walk through but without missing a route we need it

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
So here is the next version of the MZ port.
Just added some Toilet Event pictures and fixed some event movement and trigger points.
Started to add a journal, but not sure if I will use it (maybe to put some hints in)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the full version link:

Still have one bug with movements, the new scene only Alona moves when triggered from
classroom, If I start the scene directly all three move. Strange.
Oh btw. I added a game save as bonus, it starts in front of the principal room and triggers
the new scene if you enable enhancements in settings before you enter.

Have fun

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I love the "sucked into the mirror"-idea and the cheat option in the collection room. Great work. I didn't find the game save, and played it from the beginning. Must say this version is really good. Like the running feature with the character leaning forward and the diagonal movement. Was pretty easy to dodge all the guards in the drug factory and had to play it again, because I wanted to see the torture scene ;-)...

Cheers!

Reactions: Kunju

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I love the "sucked into the mirror"-idea and the cheat option in the collection room. Great work. I didn't find the game save, and played it from the beginning. Must say this version is really good. Like the running feature with the character leaning forward and the diagonal movement. Was pretty easy to dodge all the guards in the drug factory and had to play it again, because I wanted to see the torture scene ;-)...

Cheers!
You checked the folder bonus? there is the save. well and thanks for the kind words.
most things you had done by converting it to mv :)

I was thinking about making an option for a harder game play. But next would be an option to get rid of scat and pee
and the bad endings if reputation is over 100, i think some punishment would be enough haha

to bad there will be no new renders anymore. maybe I can take some from the missions pictures as well.
and with a lot of work, i could send her to vacation as well haha

to bad combin isn't visiting this forum, really would like to hear what he things about the converted version.

Well maybe I have some spare time in the next weeks to do some more fixes and add this and that.

Cheers

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Can't help you with no pee, but here are two no-scat pics for the principal's slave ending.
Ending - Principal's Slave 005noscat.png Ending - Principal's Slave 006noscat.png

Also I haven't given up on Alona herself. It was just convenient for me to give up on the xp version when you put so much effort into the MZ version didn't make much sense to me to start a competition. And I have the same problem as you and that's time there is never enough of it. But unless I have an untimely ending, I will definitely render pictures with Alona again.

Also if you need, I have several payed plugins and could contribute them to the MZ version. One of them would be Hudell's Tileset priority plugin which add's tall character support from XP to MV and MZ, but let's see. I will take at least a week off in two weeks then I will probably come back to you.

Keep up the good work!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It may be because I used my save files or something but just how do I use your built in cheats?

I mean i have played the game many times and there are a lot of things I normally do with cheat engine, and RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu Which does not work well with your moving of much of the folders from www, but I am able to get it working with some finagling.

But I would likt to use your built in ones as well?

I hope is not to dumb a question :rolleyes: !

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
It may be because I used my save files or something but just how do I use your built in cheats?

I mean i have played the game many times and there are a lot of things I normally do with cheat engine, and RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu Which does not work well with your moving of much of the folders from www, but I am able to get it working with some finagling.

But I would likt to use your built in ones as well?

I hope is not to dumb a question :rolleyes: !
Cheat menu works fine here, its easy to add. just copy the js to the mz js folder and manually add
the line
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
at the end of the file plugins.js
don't forget to add a "," at the line before, else the game wont start.
I used cheat menu for all of the mz games that float around.

and i didn't moved anything, all mz games are like that :)

I will add a debug enable option to the config menu soon. So you can use the visustella debug menu to cheat
variables and such. currently those little helpers from the vx ace convert are not in yet.
But I will add a portable wardrobe soon(er or l8er) and maybe some options/quests to get reputation up or
down.

But this will take some time.

Cheers

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
drawing room lingeri seen, after the drawing mc cant step out of table stucked there

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
and do you have the full save of the game, if you have please share. i can see the gallery through it

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
and do you have the full save of the game, if you have please share. i can see the gallery through it
Unfortunately, I haven't played it through yet. So far I've only played the intro, but to enable the gallery you just have to enter the right password at that device in mid right part of the room as far as I remember the solution was the name of the original creator of the game.

But I will look into the Art-Gallery bug, just gimme a day or two to get to it.

Reactions: Kunju

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Why the resolution change for the MZ version? The images are now blurry and have lost the original quality due to nearest neighbour scaling to the new resolution.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
The resolution had been changed quite some time before MZ was released and back then MV's performance wasn't so great and it was even worse when you changed the tileset size. So the easiest solution here was to convert the tiles from 32x32 to 48x48. So blame Kadokawa or whatever name the company has today for forcing this solution on us. Later TS went through the trouble to converted the very, very unfinished and buggy MV version to MZ.

The decision to move to a newer version of RPG-Maker was mostly to allow Alona to run on a recent version of Windows without the program screwing around with resolution changes and also one that would correctly scale on a 16:9 screen without stretching the 4:3 CG graphics to fit the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatAsp
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes