gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
So, next week I will probably just rename the version to TSMod1.03 and drop the compatibility switch, so only free-roam. That should make things much easier to fix.
Oh, I understand. All those 'switches of hell' of RPG MAKER (as it's not a object oriented system), make it hard to keep all those scattered variables stable.

As for the pic, as always, really nice enf scene!
I just noticed it's a bit pixelated, though (perhaps because it's mean to be used in 640x480 inside RPG).

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, I understand. All those 'switches of hell' of RPG MAKER (as it's not a object oriented system), make it hard to keep all those scattered variables stable.
Yes. But the big problem is that Combin made Alona very linear and didn't really care much for later changes. So Alona works as long as you do things in the order they are intended but the moment you allow that Alona gets promoted before she found the evidence, the secret door and the need for the password, things running havoc.

As for the pic, as always, really nice enf scene!
I just noticed it's a bit pixelated, though (perhaps because it's mean to be used in 640x480 inside RPG).
Yes, I render the new pics large enough to qualify for a possible future RenPy MV/MZ version but in this thread I want to keep them the way they will be seen in the game.

Reactions: gamiat and MatAsp

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, I render the new pics large enough to qualify for a possible future RenPy MV/MZ version but in this thread I want to keep them the way they will be seen in the game.
I have a great imagination, I use images to stir that so your images look more than great to me.

More gritty, copulation scenes might be interesting to see as well. Good stuff, all of it.

I do hope you can add with out compromising to much all that Combin has done, I do love the story just as it is told, but would very much enjoy more content.

Thank you for your hard work!

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I do hope you can add with out compromising to much all that Combin has done, I do love the story just as it is told, but would very much enjoy more content.
I am trying not to change too many things at once, so changes should stay overseeable. So for the free roam-version to work properly. The following changes were made so far...
- Alona's promotion no longer triggers the bad endings (they will be added later again either as special events without triggering a bad ending, or at the end of the game) and just provides Alona with her own password. She keeps getting punished for wearing black underwear and can continue to come to school every day to teach her class and to indulge herself in any other activity she likes...
- So Alona is now able to get the password (by promotion, Taro or the School Nurse) without discovering the hidden panel in the storage room. And after receiving the password the school story will not come to an end.
- To enable the night missions (with the Agent Suit) Alona will only need to find the 5 Drug Evidences but no longer needs to examine the storage door on the 4th floor. Although the switch will remain in the game and will trigger a hint when you start a night mission.
- If you found the hidden panel before receiving the password, Alona will get a hint when receiving the password that she can now enter the secret door and then at home contact her boss to inform of her progress.
- If you find the hidden panel after receiving the password, Alona will get the hint there and go no further without contacting her boss and then at home contact her boss to inform of her progress
- the second night mission will just trigger when you leave the apartment at night, wearing her agent suit and not immediately after contacting the boss.

Ah... and not to forget I changed the title music to one of the tracks (harmonic-evil4) from the creator from Skyborn and Echoes of Aetheria. I played all their games and was a longtime fan of their music. I immediately bought their Harmonic Fantasy Music Pack when it came out in 2018 but never had any use for it other than to have it in my vast work music playlist. The mod now offert this opportunity. In case of anybody want to have back the original title music, I can offer a special version ;-)...

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I am trying not to change too many things at once, so changes should stay overseeable. So for the free roam-version to work properly. The following changes were made so far...
Great so far! You are doing wonders to this gem!

Just a hint about the music: Just a personal opinion, I always noticed the music Dungeon-06 is the most sad song I've listened in Combin games. It's used a lot in death scenes and even endings (it's unfortunate its also used in many drama/sexual scenes like with the Teacher). When I played the game back in 2018, I replaced it with 'less dramatic ones' Dungeon-03, Negative-03, Negative-04 or Negative-05 (it worked much better). In other words, I did a 'copy Dungeon-03 to Dungeon-06', so my RTP folder no more had the original Dungeon-06, without having to change the scene music event calls one by one.

You know that those BGM arent inside Alona folder, but its part of RTP (\Program files x86\Enterbrain\RGSS-RTP\Audio\BGM).
Perhaps a way to change certain music in the options, like 'main Drama music'? Or just to change the sexual scenes not related to death or injury to the less dramatic ones? And a way to change the intro music? Just an idea. (perhaps it's far easier to do that in MV engine, as RPG MAKER XP/ACE is 'nailed' to each event square, albeit it might be a way, as creating a new script: 'music change', so when playing a type of BGM, it will run the script code according to a game variable the user choses).

Ah... and not to forget I changed the title music to one of the tracks (harmonic-evil4) from the creator from Skyborn and Echoes of Aetheria
Ohh, from the MV soundtrack, right? I haven't found in any program files folder neither tons of my MV games, perhaps it needs a RTP pack for MV with it.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Great so far! You are doing wonders to this gem!
At the moment I don't do little more than just fixing and slightly extending what Truesatan started like 2 years ago ;-)... I often think about, what if I had followed this path when first he sent me this mod, but then... I learned a lot of coding in the last year without it I doubt I could have looked into the XPA Mod and understand it's potential or change the font or change the text window size as easy as I can do now, just because I can read the code...

You know that those BGM arent inside Alona folder, but its part of RTP (\Program files x86\Enterbrain\RGSS-RTP\Audio\BGM).
I copied the RTP to the game folder. So for now, the RTP is no longer needed to be installed.

Perhaps a way to change certain music in the options, like 'main Drama music'? Or just to change the sexual scenes not related to death or injury to the less dramatic ones? And a way to change the intro music? Just an idea. (perhaps it's far easier to do that in MV engine, as RPG MAKER
All can be done, but as I said before I don't want go over board with the changes. I will rather fix a few things here, change maybe 1 or 2 things there and see how fans like it and repeat the process with another version.

Ohh, from the MV soundtrack, right? I haven't found in any program files folder neither tons of my MV games, perhaps it needs a RTP pack for MV with it.
No, it's a dlc here is the official trailer of it... as I said, I bought the soundtrack several years ago and never had a game where I could use it.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
There is no such function in the game as far as I know.
Now that you say that, I noticed certain RPG MAKER VX ACE games indeed has a way to hide the message, but it's a plugin, that is, a given script the DEV puts inside the game script. In Meritocracy of One Blade game, I've noticed those :

1644445906781.png

In RPG GAMER XP (where Alona game was made originally) there is 'attr_accessor : message_window_showing in 'Game_Temp' script.
Perhaps there is a way to set it inside Alona game?

Reactions: JasNom and AlexLord

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I've created a birthday for Alona: sep 3, 1982 (Virgo)

While not canon, since Combin I think never came up with a definite birthdate, I closed it down by assuming Alona to be a virgo due to her submissive nature and counted back from the release date of Japan Investigation (April 24, 2015) and the info that Alona is 32 years old when the Mission begins. The 3rd is just taken from the birthday of Agent Romanov (Black Widow from the Marvel Universe, December 3, 1984) which I consider of being a possible influence in the creation of Alona.

Just in case you wonder, I was just working on a id-mockup for Alona and needed her birthdate.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
gamiat I noticed that you can call the save screen inside an event... I thought about slowly adding such offers whenever a fight or decision is coming that could lead to an immediate bad ending. This is a scene from Alona's intro, the drug factory after she got defeated and tortured (which takes quite some time), James appear and then there comes a fight if lost will end the game. It would serve the purpose not to have to replay this long sequence if lost and also serves as kind of a warning as you wished for. Also the player can experiment if losing the fight a second time will lead to an end or another bad end sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I noticed that you can call the save screen inside an event... I thought about slowly adding such offers whenever a fight or decision is coming that could lead to an immediate bad ending. This is a scene from Alona's intro, the drug factory after she got defeated and tortured (which takes quite some time), James appear and then there comes a fight if lost will end the game. It would serve the purpose not to have to replay this long sequence if lost and also serves as kind of a warning as you wished for. Also the player can experiment if losing the fight a second time will lead to an end or another bad end sex scene.
Interesting! It's a kind of choice button, indeed! Nice way to alert the player. The 'oh no you died, try again?' idea will be more evident in just that save game choice itself.

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I've created a birthday for Alona: sep 3, 1982 (Virgo)

While not canon, since Combin I think never came up with a definite birthdate, I closed it down by assuming Alona to be a virgo due to her submissive nature and counted back from the release date of Japan Investigation (April 24, 2015) and the info that Alona is 32 years old when the Mission begins. The 3rd is just taken from the birthday of Agent Romanov (Black Widow from the Marvel Universe, December 3, 1984) which I consider of being a possible influence in the creation of Alona.

Just in case you wonder, I was just working on a id-mockup for Alona and needed her birthdate.
I think in a blog post Combin explained that the inspiration for Alona is Scarlett from GI Joe actually.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Omg, thanks a lot... I'm not very familiar with the G.I.Joe franchise, but I will look into it ;-)... CHEERS!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Omg, thanks a lot... I'm not very familiar with the G.I.Joe franchise, but I will look into it ;-)... CHEERS!
Here's the blogpost btw

He got the inspiration from the Scarlett of the first movie. See the similarities? lol
6993864_orig.jpeg

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, I've found his post already, and also have watched scanned through the movie quickly. I've a question you maybe could know. Do you have an idea where Combin got Rachel's mouth piece from this green ninja like mask she's wearing?

Reactions: Kunju

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
So, finally... TSMod1.03 free-roam

I really didn't have much time and motivation to make a proper changelog, there are also for sure tons of bugs caused by this mod, but I am simply tired to re-re-re-replay it ;-)... For now you can free-roam until you start the second night mission in which Alona will discover the hidden laboratory in the school basement and as a consequence either kill the principal or inform the Japanese police about him. Anyway, the next day the office story starts and Alona can no longer visit the school...

In the next version 1.04 I've planed that Alona can chose either to go to school or to the office, depending on the clothes shes chooses from the wardrobe. And of course fix more bugs either cause by the changes or by combin in the past. Ah, yes. there is a single new picture without any comment in the game. It's from the unfinished RenPy version (right when you start a new game). I just wanted to test something, and forgot that I left it inside. Now the mod is already packed and uploaded and ... whatever, have fun!

P.S.: and I'm definitely planing to change the battles. The fights are definitely the most boring fights I've ever experienced in any RPG-Maker games....

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
So, finally... TSMod1.03 free-roam
Wow! Thank you for this! I dont have a choice other than replaying it from the beginning! :love: I would surely take notes of possible features to make this game even more enjoyable (aside of the 'new scenes new scenes new scenes' chorus).

You know, there is something that we will never get enough: scenes and CGs.

I cant remember this game already has the 'blinking star' feature over human (not only objects) that inform us there is a new scene (avoiding us to grind all the places everyday). And a way to repeat the scene (perhaps a grey heart icon). Something the player will know he/she won't get a new scene but he/she can replay it. Games like Roshutsu RPG 1 and 2, as well as Flash Cycling and Hana's Exposure have it.

I really didn't have much time and motivation to make a proper changelog, there are also for sure tons of bugs caused by this mod, but I am simply tired to re-re-re-replay it ;-)...
Dont worry. Those are really a background task. Please rest yourself and take your time.

For now you can free-roam until you start the second night mission in which Alona will discover the hidden laboratory in the school basement and as a consequence either kill the principal or inform the Japanese police about him.
I cant remember we could kill the principal or inform the police in the original game. Either way, the 'bad teacher ending' may not happen anymore in the end of the game due to that kill.

In the next version 1.04 I've planed that Alona can chose either to go to school or to the office, depending on the clothes shes chooses from the wardrobe.
SUBERB! A way to make the game endless (in a way we can keep finding something new, or just want to repeat the basketball players or those events) - now that I remember those happen only once...Perhaps they could happen after a certain day of the week. Perhaps a way to show us it's Monday, Tuesday, etc.

P.S.: and I'm definitely planing to change the battles. The fights are definitely the most boring fights I've ever experienced in any RPG-Maker games....
I agree. Albeit there are gorgeous Cgs of Alona, like when she kicks out.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes