gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I loved the intro screen!! Jasnom's Alona is beautiful!
I just missed a more thorought changelog (I've played the game many times and I really wanted to know where the new items and scenes might be).

Just some glitches in the TS mod:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice job!

I told Jasnom I would love to add small scenes (albeit I dont' have the original Alona 3d assets, so I may reuse the ones already in the game), like quick scenes in the school bathroom. The 'problem' with the 'event scene' in RPG MAKER is that, once I create a new scene, I need to give the script lines and possible edited pics to TS, so he could add to the game.

There is yet an interesting way to 'externalize' events in RPG MAKER XP or VX ACE (by using TES).

Albeit it's better to just 'move on' to MV.

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I loved the intro screen!! Jasnom's Alona is beautiful!
I just missed a more thorought changelog (I've played the game many times and I really wanted to know where the new items and scenes might be).

Just some glitches in the TS mod:

Nice job!
Yeah never thought i would post them, so maybe jas has time to fix them. did them only for myself and added sometimes text mostly not and even forgot for example what i did to the one marker that teleports you out of the recollection room and says game altered XD
Well be careful to use the added recollection room, you'll never know what happens.
hope you like the added portable wardrobe ^^

Cheers

Reactions: gamiat

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Do you have a save right before the fight that doesn't end? I've made several test battles and while the Battler is in the wrong position, the battles worked fine for me so far.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Funny thing i just converted the mv to mz with vom visustella plugins.
now chasing alone would work again, but many other things are broken right now in mz.
first thing would to fix the losing scenes of the fight inside the factory right at the start.
but i like how the encounter script works in stella. that would make those scenes a bit nicer.
well i guess i post my mz attempt here. maybe you could use it to start with mz.
the stella i use is rather outdated. so it might have bugs.
oh and since i had to remove the old yanfly, some pictures are not at the right position.
so many things have to be done to have the mz version work.

Here it is, first attempt Alona in RPG Maker MZ 1.43 with some old stella plugins:
cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JasNom and gamiat

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I am sorry to disappoint here, but at the moment I will not start anything new. Playing around with the XP version is one thing, working in MV or MZ where so many things needs to be redone, I simply don't have the time and neither the motivation.

If anything I would like to add a city hub to the XP version so she could walk around in Tokyo, probably with the metro station and a few shops.

gamiat the first save is in front of the principals office and the other is in the scene room. The battle you showed me was in the karate room. I did the karate room several times and it always worked out for me, therefor I asked you for the save right before the problem with the unending combat occurred.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
To me your XP-Ace version today was a great gift. I learned so much about coding while working on the RenPy version of Alona (which I doubt will ever see the light of the day), so to brush up your version (I call it TrueSatan Mod for now - TSMod ;-) ) was a welcomed change to my usually very nauseating work on my Alona... So I think Alona TSMod v1.01 will be ready in a few hours. The things I changed so far:
I updated the XPA-version to the most recent one from 2019 (damn is your original mod really more than 2 years old?)...
I returned the custom status screen from Combin which he originally hacked into the XP-lib code and you overwrote. But now it's a plugin which just aliases and overloads the original lib code.
I also added Zeus81+ Fullscreen plugin
Changed the font to Tahoma (original XP-Font)
And widened the textbox slightly so that the text will not cut off.
I will also move the little titlescreen I made a long time for RPG-Maker MV and add some text to it.
Ah yes, I also copied all RTP-Content to the games folder, just to hopefully avoid future RTP-Questions.
Then there will be a changelog with a version and a mod folder where I will put photoshop edits other stuff that I added to Alona TSMod in case other modders want to do something with it... ;-).

So, here we go the brushed up TrueSatanMod v1.01 ;-)

I will probably replace some of the pics TS used with the original ones (without speech bubbles) but for today, 2 hours are enough ;-). Have fun.
Btw.
the second save from TS is somewhere in the scene selection room, but the first save is getting you right to the place where he added the content mod (Principal punishment...)
Thank you all for this, I love being able to open the Debug screen.
I have used the debug screen in other games that allowed it. (Not good with, but I have managed to muddle around in them)
1. I am wondering in the debug if it is possible to lock the school reputation? (Image shown was something I was curious about}
2. I am also wondering about the alertness, it seems to not be there, does this mean it is frozen?
Also if that is so will it not having a value be a problem in the second stage of the game where you need at least I think 60 Alertness to do some things?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Thank you all for this, I love being able to open the Debug screen.
I have used the debug screen in other games that allowed it. (Not good with, but I have managed to muddle around in them)
1. I am wondering in the debug if it is possible to lock the school reputation? (Image shown was something I was curious about}
2. I am also wondering about the alertness, it seems to not be there, does this mean it is frozen?
Also if that is so will it not having a value be a problem in the second stage of the game where you need at least I think 60 Alertness to do some things?
Well you show is the switches not the variables. they are way below.
And no freezing means either cheat engine or some script inside the game.
Cheers

Reactions: taglag

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
gamiat the first save is in front of the principals office and the other is in the scene room. The battle you showed me was in the karate room. I did the karate room several times and it always worked out for me, therefor I asked you for the save right before the problem with the unending combat occurred.
I used the first one, with her naked, which starts in the recollection room (scene room).
I remember I pressed some items before the karate scene. I am trying to reproduce now.

1. Got in scene room
2. Pressed space in all items in the bottom (diary icons, toaster icons, then the 3 heart icons, but without entering in their scenes).
3. Pressed space in the first gun icon (in the left)
4. The fight started.
5. I pressed space in each interaction, punching the right kid, then the center, then the left one.
6. The battle ended, +43 exp.
7. I pressed the space once. The scene restarted (Hmmm I guess it's actually another scene, but almost identical)
8. After this scene ends, I pressed space once. Now its the scene with her bottomless (but with teacher outfit) with the kids wearing blue shirts. Then, yet another scene started and I can't leave.

Is it intentional? (the first gun icon showing all fights in a row?)

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Cheers
Why not make a way that, when School Reputation is 100, once she arrives at school, a message could appear in the screen: "Alona got full School Reputation. Beware that this will trigger a bad ending, as she is ignoring her spy duties. Do you want to do a task to lower it?". If you press YES, she might call her military colleague, or a colleague could get there and spank her butt in a hidden area or something, and then a message could appear: 'Reputation lowered by 10' or something like that.

As for Alertness, I dont remember this will trigger a bad ending. What I remember is that Alertness is the opposite of Horniness. If alertness is too low, she can do more lewd things (this includes scat, like in the lab interview and other areas).

A given feature I remembered I took note back in 2018 (and I implemented it in my test versoin) when I played this game several times, is to 'skip train' scene. I really liked the way JasNom did (Stage 1, 2 ,3...)

Other features I imagined in the game were certain small optional tasks where she needs to do once she is not wearing panties in school, and situations those kids steal her clothes and she needs to do certain tasks in the corridors. But for this to work correctly, certain doors need to be shut, and she can't leave school.

I love the way Combin made those games back in 2016 and earlier (Survivor Sarah, etc). His unicque way of doing really lewd things. I love the way Sarah discovers more about herself into being more exhibitionist. There is ONLY thing that raised wrath with some people, me included: the bad endings (some of them forcing you to go back many saves back), like in Survivor Sarah (really horror endings) and in Reporter Kate, when She does something to her male colleague and he ends up locking her up in a wall, then a 'death hang' scene occurs. I remember that even my last 5+ saved items didnt undo whatever item I triggered. I then restarted the game to avoid that scary ending.

I imagine games like Combin ones, but with more optional routes, giving more freedom to the player and less punishment (listen, this is not to make the game easier in battles or in puzzles, BUT make the game more prone to let us do lewd things to our character, giving us more reasons to search for more lewd scenes). The 'punishment-oriented' gameplay, like certain games that throws a 'game over' if your character cums, beat the role of the game (give us pleasure). That's why Oneone1 games are so great (aside of certain bizarre fetiches, but at least no easy game overs).

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Why not make a way that, when School Reputation is 100, once she arrives at school, a message could appear in the screen: "Alona got full School Reputation. Beware that this will trigger a bad ending, as she is ignoring her spy duties. Do you want to do a task to lower it?". If you press YES, she might call her military colleague, or a colleague could get there and spank her butt in a hidden area or something, and then a message could appear: 'Reputation lowered by 10' or something like that.

As for Alertness, I dont remember this will trigger a bad ending. What I remember is that Alertness is the opposite of Horniness. If alertness is too low, she can do more lewd things (this includes scat, like in the lab interview and other areas).
Here are some of my notes on it and correspondence with other people on that subject.

• Wow

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well you show is the switches not the variables. they are way below.
Cheers
yes I figured those to be Bool statements, but was just giving as and example of what I was looking for.

I sort of assumed Cheat engine was the only way at this time. But it would be nice to be able to freeze the values at most any point, and maybe have potions or something to raise or lower them by 5 or 10 points. Or just do it with the debug.

Thank you for answering.

EDIT >>> My problem with cheat engine is I have to seek the value's every time I stop and restart the game. so and in game control would be really nice or a .CT table.

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yes I figured those to be Bool statements, but was just giving as and example of what I was looking for.

I sort of assumed Cheat engine was the only way at this time. But it would be nice to be able to freeze the values at most any point, and maybe have potions or something to raise or lower them by 5 or 10 points. Or just do it with the debug.

Thank you for answering.

EDIT >>> My problem with cheat engine is I have to seek the value's every time I stop and restart the game. so and in game control would be really nice or a .CT table.
Yeah potions would be possible, you could buy them from the bad students for a price XD

Reactions: gamiat and taglag

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
About the dead endings. I often thought about to simply disconnect the dead endings from the promotion event.
1. Promotion event (Alona reached 100 rep and becomes a full teacher)
Here she just gets the password for the elevator to be able to advance the story, but all the punishment for acting like a slut is removed from here.

2. The Principal's slave
- After Alona reaches the last punishment level, the Principal is offering Alona a contract to become his slave. From that moment on, a contract will wait for her in the principals office when she gets back her black underwear after class. She then can take back her black underwear or leave the underwear on the table sign the contract and go to the principal's home to trigger the event.
- In my opinion doesn't necessarily end the game. If played out, people could react differently to her. The relationship with Taro could end... or change... or there would be ground for cuckold content and so on...
- The only thing is, that the pregnancy detail in this event would be explained as being filled up with water.

3. School Bullying ending
- This event is just a slightly different event then the last stage of the bullying path where she has to teach nakedly. I see no reason for an end here other than that Combin wanted to make it an end.

4. Train ending
- After reaching the final stage of the chikan path, when a guy leaves her a card and after school she gets a choice to enter a certain train at a certain time... and even when a student is watching her adventure, this doesn't necessarily means that the game ends here. It can be completely ignore or it can be played out on the next day at school.

5. Teacher Taro Ending
- Here Taro would ask Alona to marry him. She of course will not answer immediately, but she can always talk to him in the teachers lounge. Then at the end when she asks herself if this is really the end, you get a choice and just select no, in which case she is just returned to her home at the next morning and she wonders what a bad dream she had.
- The other version would be that Alona tells Taro everything about her being a secret agent and they postpone their marriage after her mission ends. And then when she returns the drug source to her boss. She gets the end, where she is moved to Japan permanently and goes on maternity leave (other than just losing her job)

6. Alona Sensei Ending
- I think this could be combined with the Teacher Taro Ending, after the mission is done, she gets this event where it's explained that she is now permanently working as an Agent in Japan.

There are of course more endings, and we can probably fix them too, but these here are the few I could see to get fixed in a coming version of the TSMod.

edit:
I've reserved three switches for the coming TS1.02 and the following reasons:
0003: JS:ScatDisabled (if ON, Scat Scenes as far as known and fixed will no longer show)
0004: TS:Cheats1 (if ON, True Satan's blue star thingy will show and will be accessible, otherwise they're turned off)
0005: JS:AltEndings1 (if ON, Bad Endings at the Principal will be disabled and the alternative routes will be enabled)
for the moment, the idea is to access them by using the debug menu. Maybe I can create an options menu for such things... not sure

Last edited:
Reactions: gamiat and taglag

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
So if keep "School Reputation" less than 100 the school part should not end ?
Is that what controls the supposed three months have passed ending ?
Making a way to explore more without time pressures is great, because it gives less punishment to the player (without breaking the game) to find more and more scenes, instead of playing the game once while viewing, say, 10% of all scenes, then he/she just imagines that game is 'too simple' and abandon it.
That's why I like those games which give hints that there are much more scenes (the recollector room is a great place because you see dozens of 'greyed out' icons, so you think: 'wow! I loved this game and I haven't seen all scenes yet', making you 'into a cruzade', which tends to be really nice (I did that in 'Adventures of Tara'). Other 'signs' there is more scenes is those small hearts or 'white blinking stars' in certain places. I like the hearts because, if red, there is a new scene. If grey, no new scenes (you will only repeat the former).

In other games (like Leona Bitch), there is a red icon in the map (which I really love the idea) because it gives you a hint there is a scene in a given area. In Alona, perhaps with a simple map showing her home, the school, the lab, the grocery, taro house, swimming poll, etc, you might find 'blinking hearts', then you can think: 'hmm there is new scenes today, I need to go to those places'. I am not saying we 'must need' to put that map. I am just telling ways to show the player there IS more scenes to find.

Another idea is to have a 'task wall' in the teachers room that might show you possible scenes in the current day. Perhaps a simple script that checks for those switches and puts a phrase like: 'Morning: Evil students at floor 3', 'Late Afternoon: Basketball players', and something.

I also think it's nice not to 'nail' an end date so strictly (say, JUST 20 days, if not, GAME OVER kind of things) because it locks you so much at finding new items. You end up somewhat pressured/in a hurry. I like when you know the current day, like a 'Day 13' in the top right border. But this could go on for weeks, without pressuring the player. What could trigger the 'end date' is the NPCs during certain triggers. For example, in a gameplay, you get the evidences at day 29, but your reputation is 100> and alertness is <40. Because of the evidence trigger (or when she visits the password locked door), a message (perhaps a military colleague) can alert her she needs to focus in the spy duties as 'the boss can get the drugs at any moment'! This will trigger possible bad endings if you don't act fast to get more days ahead or something. Then you can still get some tasks to decrease reputation and to explore the school until day 40, for example.

This is just a way to 'loosen' out the 'time restrictions' and give the player more time to explore. This is what I think it makes a game more enjoyable.

This is just ideas, brainstorming.

Last edited:
Reactions: levi987 and JasNom

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
About the dead endings. I often thought about to simply disconnect the dead endings from the promotion event.
It's a really great idea. The 'disconnection' makes the player free to explore. Alona could even be 'ditzier' and do more lewd things, and be more and more corrupted while still being the 'spy wonderwoman' we all like.
I think those reputation, alertness and other counters could just act on how she could interact with NPCs during the game progress, and how she will be in the end of the game. Eg: currently, she is questioned in the end by her boss if she hasnt done anything lewd. I think the bad endings should be triggered there or after this (when she returns to her country home, etc). So that 'webcam ending', when her real identify is discovered, can happen. Not in the middle of the investigation.

Things that could REALLY 'punish her forever' should only occur in the end of the game (after taking down the lab facility). If more than one trigger are activated (like Hentai Sensei at the same time as Married Taro), the player can select which one he/she wants after she talked to her boss to try to get promotion. So you still have a decison to make at the end to see the ending you want. And more, you can even have an option (Keep in the game), so you have a map where you can explore her country home, her Japanese home, and school (the facility might be closed), where you can revisit some scenes, perhaps find a new scene or two. This will just give the player the freedom to still find something after the main quest is done. An example is the games 'Bitch Leona', 'Bitch Police' and 'Female Hero' (this one still in Japanese language), where you can still wander around the city (sometimes as a meat toilet) but you can still interact with npcs and 'let the life go on'. I like this idea because you can even save there in order to 'find something' in the future. This leaves the game in an 'open state', like you're alone in a street with a heavy wind, waiting for new adventures, instead of a blunt 'game over' black screen. That's how I still played Female Hero recently, by using the last save, where she is free to wander in the city after the main quest is over, revisiting gorgeous scenes I forgot it existed.

As for dead endings, I dont find them 'really bad' by themselves (actually it gives the player a sign she is prone to die), but I may alert the player with steps or messages just before the scene begins. Something like: "Alona! Alert! If you fail here, you will get a bad ending. Be careful".
In a given gameplay, sometimes we may want to see what would happen if she selects an option or let an enemy touches her in a room that ends up being taken prisioner. We know the one she gets bald, etc. So perhaps we could get a message: "You were captured!", the dead ending could be shown, we could say: "WOW, Jesus!" but we could get a message like: "Try again" and "Game Over" options. "Try again" will just make her re-enter the area, without losing any status, without the need to try to find a proper former saved game slot.

If I get a bad ending like this, I might say: 'oh damn', but I'll just try again and again, without the need to try a former save (sometimes even former saves didnt save me like Reporter Kate because I would need a really old save, when her status have less numbers), or worse, click 'new game' just to TRY to avoid bad ending routes (those 'floor mines', lol)

Again, just ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
gamiat you have always so many ideas, it's hard to answer to all of them.

It's a really great idea. The 'disconnection' makes the player free to explore. Alona could even be 'ditzier' and do more lewd things, and be more and more corrupted while still being the 'spy wonderwoman' we all like.
It's done. The moment you set JN:AltEndings1 Switch to ON, the promo event will no longer lead to the bad endings. Instead these bad endings will be be found in the normal gameplay and can be experienced without a game ending. So as soon as TSMod v1.02 will be released (hopefully next Sunday), the player should be able to play the school story as long as he/she wants without being forced into a bad ending, because this or that value reached a certain point.

Eg: currently, she is questioned in the end by her boss if she hasnt done anything lewd. I think the bad endings should be triggered there or after this (when she returns to her country home, etc). So that 'webcam ending', when her real identify is discovered, can happen. Not in the middle of the investigation.
Great idea, I will definitely keep that in mind for later.

As for dead endings, I dont find them 'really bad' by themselves (actually it gives the player a sign she is prone to die), but I may alert the player with steps or messages just before the scene begins. Something like: "Alona! Alert! If you fail here, you will get a bad ending. Be careful".

If I get a bad ending like this, I might say: 'oh damn', but I'll just try again and again, without the need to try a former save (sometimes even former saves didnt save me like Reporter Kate because I would need a really old save, when her status have less numbers), or worse, click 'new game' just to TRY to avoid bad ending routes (those 'floor mines', lol)
I think that's exactly why people were so frustrated about Alona. Running into a bad ending because a fight was lost is one thing, but losing because of a certain game play which you can only correct by restarting the game which with all the little breaks and annoying pauses and repetitions - I mean nobody wants to see a 5 minute like teaching a hundred times - is just frustrating.

Btw. here the first modded pics for the no-scat option, which many people have asked for.

The following pictures contain depiction of poop, pee and a very cruel bondage scene. Open in your own discretion.

Reactions: MatAsp and gamiat

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
@gamiat you have always so many ideas, it's hard to answer to all of them.
I'm glad you like my ideas, it's just notes of a given person who loved this game as hell and wanted just to see it better to play and replay. :giggle:

It's done. The moment you set JN:AltEndings1 Switch to ON, the promo event will no longer lead to the bad endings. Instead these bad endings will be be found in the normal gameplay and can be experienced without a game ending. So as soon as TSMod v1.02 will be released (hopefully next Sunday), the player should be able to play the school story as long as he/she wants without being forced into a bad ending, because this or that value reached a certain point.
Suberb! It's like seeing her 'fate', like Lara falling off mountains of Rise of Tomb Raider and then the screen being faded in, then we see Lara trying it again and we say 'PHEW!'. Fans will surely like it, and I bet those will be even better (perhaps some changes here and there) when more and more players test the new gameplay. We just need to try not to break the game essence (she is a spy and she's surely into a lot of dangerous places indeed). But hey, Lara too (like the abandoned Soviet Base with tons of old men with heavy guns).

Great image changes for the non-scat version! Surely the game will be even more enjoyable for more people.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasNom and taglag

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hiya, I think I should have delivered the free-roam version of the TSMod today. Unfortunately, I slightly underestimated the impact of the little change in the principals office that will allow Alona to keep roaming in the school no matter if promoted or not. And biggest issue was the idea to keep the game switchable between original game play and the new one.

So, next week I will probably just rename the version to TSMod1.03 and drop the compatibility switch, so only free-roam. That should make things much easier to fix.

And as a little redemption a little scene with Alona and the two bullies (around the corner of Alona's class)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes