taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Lol, yeah that's another weak point in the game. There is a device to add Alona's bio to the list of valid people, that effectively disables the droids. But to get to this device you need to pass the guards at the company laboratory. The downside here is that you have only one attempt to do so. If you encounter the guards with your Alertness above 60 then after getting groped the first time, Alona will have the idea to strip completely naked in front of the guards and by doing so to make the guards afraid to grope her again... (logically, isn't it? ;-) ) if Alertness is below 60 they will grope her just a second time and Alona will permanently fail to enter the Company lab.

When she then enters the Company lab nakedly, a scientist in the next room will add her bio to the list of valid people.

You can find that device also in the secret lab, but for that you have to pass 3 droids I think. It's in an office in the southwestern corner of the map. So you have to go all the way straight north, till you hit a wall, then all the way west and then all the way south and check the office to the west.
Yeah that lab joining that company and a few other places where the alertness, or school reputation I think it was were really a bugger to your game made me start using Cheat Engine to lock down some of the variable's, and raise or lower them as I needed while playing the game.

I mean the value of those can easy just total your game completely, I wish someone would make a game cheat to allow raising or lowering some of the value of a lot of the variable's in this game.

I think it would make the game much more enjoyable in a lot of way's, especially on the second or third attempt's.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah that lab joining that company and a few other places where the alertness, or school reputation I think it was were really a bugger to your game made me start using Cheat Engine to lock down some of the variable's, and raise or lower them as I needed while playing the game.

I mean the value of those can easy just total your game completely, I wish someone would make a game cheat to allow raising or lowering some of the value of a lot of the variable's in this game.

I think it would make the game much more enjoyable in a lot of way's, especially on the second or third attempt's.
First of all it's not my game and I'm not the creator of this game. Please keep that in mind!

About the game cheat. For sure it's pretty easy to add little cheat stations here and there to set the two or three variables on which the encounters are based on, but in my opinion it's not that hard to just fix the encounters themselves.

For the security guards, the encounter could be made repeatable probably with a hint that she needs a higher alertness to solve this event. For that of course there would be events necessary, repeatable events that allowed the alertness to go up and down.

I could also think of either remove the dependency of a high alertness from the nude option so that to strip naked in front of the guards would always be the players choice or that Alona would rather need a very low alertness to get this option.

Reactions: Kunju

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I did some cheating for example some mobile wardrobe for my vx ace converted version.
it would be easy to implement some more stuff. for example some drink to get alertness and or reputation up down.
But well, it breaks the game, gameplay wise. so you need something to hide the cheat stuff from game and so on.

So it might be better for some tables for CE or alter the game at all and remove some stuff like alertness and those endings (you can add them easily at the end to watch them)

Feel free to try the editor for RPG Maker yourlself, you need the XP version and I don't like it.
You even need the XP for my VX Ace converted one.
Or you can look for the MV edition that was posted in here too, you can use mv cheat menu then to alter the values.

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
In the original game the romance ends after the 4th date after which Alona can ask Taro for the password which ultimately ends the relationship or she can decide not to ask him for the password which allows Alona to get into those un-pure encounters and lowers her Alertness to a point at which she can trigger the Virtuous Wife Ending where she stays with Taro and ends being pregnant and cooking dinner for him. If she decides to move on than the school story ends and the office story starts in which Taro has no further role. At least this is the consequence of the original content.

None of the reasons why I started to re-make this game was to put my own renders inside. Formerly I had not planed to use any renders from me at all, but to solely work with resized and rearranged pics of Combin. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to read what I wrote and always assumed that I would re-render everything - what I do now. The reason to re-make the game was to give the player much more freedom of what route to chose, to always have access to any location, to re-play old events at the original locations, to advance routes further, to intertwine routes, and to help with mods and extension. Nothing will stop you from playing the original content in the way Combin wrote it, but in my version you can keep dating Taro even when you already started to investigate in the Office and you can successfully end the game with Taro as your boyfriend / husband, still being a highly decorated Agent and on maternity leave.
Hows the remake cominf along?

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Um question, how do you have her not wear underwear under her work clothes? I get to the end and there are CGs for her wearing either the black or white-colored underwear and one that was for not wearing any. I'm gonna take a guess that it has to be something with the principal but just in case I'm gonna ask here in case there is some weird complicated order I gotta do to get that before I start a new game, and thanks for those that reply with answers.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Um question, how do you have her not wear underwear under her work clothes? I get to the end and there are CGs for her wearing either the black or white-colored underwear and one that was for not wearing any. I'm gonna take a guess that it has to be something with the principal...
That's it, you need to visit the principal with certain panty colors against school rules. If you insist, he will punish Alona.
BTW. one of the things I really really really really love in this game is when Alona is without panties. Too bad I feel there would be much more scenes like that. The problem is not only scene numbers but her reputation. If it's too low, she might get a bad ending (like if you keep insisting of things against school rules).

Reactions: DannyCCC

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
That's it, you need to visit the principal with certain panty colors against school rules. If you insist, he will punish Alona.
BTW. one of the things I really really really really love in this game is when Alona is without panties. Too bad I feel there would be much more scenes like that. The problem is not only scene numbers but her reputation. If it's too low, she might get a bad ending (like if you keep insisting of things against school rules).
If you want to do lots of "bad stuff", but still get a good ending (or better, get past the school stage), there is simple way. Get the save editor for RPMG games, save when needed, then exit the game, use the editor to change the school reputation and/or alertness (but it is the school reputation that matters, if it gets too low before you find all the clues, you are done), adn load back to continue with a good value - in that way, you can continue to "do stuff", and still get to complete the mission.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Just in case you overlooked another little detail. If the principal has taken Alona's underwear and for some reason she needs it back (black panties while teaching), then she can immediately go back to the principal before she started the teaching and give a blowjob to the principal to get it back.

Reactions: gamiat

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I dont see any sex scene here. Just Alona sex with the black shadow. Hope the next Alona vacation mission story more exciting.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is one of those games I keep coming back to as it has a lot in it.

Only problem I have been bothered by is no good way to control the variable's like "Alertness" "school reputation" and a few others that have to be at correct amounts to bring up many of the scenarios.

I manage okay with Cheat engine, locking values down once I have managed to get them.

But what would really help is a "Cheat engine table" for this game, I have never understood how to make one, but if anyone is good at it, I think it would be a great big help (Or cheat for the game, but a much needed one I think for replays, and seeking out things you missed on previous runs.) .

I would not change anything in this game other than some of the text was not quite proper English, and sometimes I think could have used a few more colorful metaphors. Some of the graphics could be better, but I have a good imagination so good enough imagery to tweak my imagination is normally enough for me in most cases.

But I would really like a cheat engine table if some one has one or knows how to make one :)

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok how do i get this game?
all download links are broken.... for nopy the whole service is down, and the other ones both say sorry this file doesnt exist

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
all download links are broken.... for nopy the whole service is down, and the other ones both say sorry this file doesn't exist
If there all not working I would guess the next best way would be to google it, it is probably available on some other sights, try something like this in Google "Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation download" Be careful though some sights are just pup and browser apt pushers, and some of the sights may have that limited DL speed which is aggravating as all get out.

EDIT>>>> once you get it from where ever run "Malwarebytes", and probably "adwcleaner". And cross your fingers you system will be okay :)

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
all download links are broken.... for nopy the whole service is down, and the other ones both say sorry this file doesnt exist

It includes the dll needed to run it on e.g. Windows 10, though notice I will have to take it off pretty soon, to avoid filling the traffic quota - I hope the moderators will be able to take it and reupload in the meantime

Jan 7, 2022
Mega

It includes the dll needed to run it on e.g. Windows 10, though notice I will have to take it off pretty soon, to avoid filling the traffic quota - I hope the moderators will be able to take it and reupload in the meantime
Bro, the game in your link isn't working for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I fix these and play???

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Check your Alertness Level. I don't have the whole interview process in my head and if you loose any Alertness in the interview itself, but if get to the poop ending that means that your Alertness at that point is 0 which leads to the bad end.

You can check your Alertness level when you check Alona's status (ESC-Key > Status Menu > Alona) and it's the value on the bottom of the status screen below INT:
View attachment 1397162
So the best way is to have this Value above 0 when you go to the interview. If I remember right you gain a bit Alertness for every Drug Evidence you found at the end of the School Story.

If you can't find a way to increase your Alertness you can either find some cheat editor to change Alona's Alertness value or if you can't do that either, I've created a little patch:

Google Drive

It changes the interview room a bit. So before Alona is about to go through the last part of the interview, a decision is added for Alona to either focus or to let go. If she focuses she gains 2 alertness which should allow her to avoid the poop end, if she lets go everything continues. This decision comes anyway no matter if you have enough alertness or not.

to use this patch go to: Game Folder > Data
rename Map081.rxdata to something like Map081.backup
then copy the Map081.rxdata from the archive you downloaded to the Data folder.
If you start the game now you should get this little cheat that helps you over the poop ending.
is there a way for us to increase the alertness in one of the game config?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
is there a way for us to increase the alertness in one of the game config?
I don't remember Combin's code altogether but there were barely any situations where you could raise Alona's alertness. The two situations I can recall are in the intro scene when Alona walks up to the window outside her bedroom and looks for the visitor, she gains 5 Alertness and the other is after finishing the school story, where she gets I think 20 Alertness for every drug evidence she found (up to 5 Drug evidences).

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes