hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
That's really hard to say, because of the little time I have, my slow render speed and of course many mistakes I do...

Here is a typical mistake, I've everything done and when placing onto the set background, I notice that the cam is off. In this case I forgot to un-parent the camera before posing Alona and when I moved her forward so that she grabs the webcam to turn it on, the cam moved together with her body and ... I can render this pic again. And most pics like this take me around 5 hours to render... I neither keep track on my average work speed, so an estimate would be just an imaginary date...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok then brother .. keep teasing us hahaha :)

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
To go to class without underwear, Alona has to wear black underwear until the principal forces Alona to 'remove the offending underwear'

Just be careful at some point the Principal will punish Alona in his office which will skip the teaching event at this point Alona can no longer wear black or no underwear in the classroom event or roof event.

Btw. to get back the black underwear to use in classroom and roof event, Alona just needs to get back into the principal's office immediately and beg the principal who then will return her black underwear for a little something.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
como puedo ir sin ropa interior a clase? y donde esta la droga?
¿Cómo puedo ir a clase sin ropa interior? y ¿dónde está la droga?
Para la droga estar, Alona tiene que hacer "atividades" en la escola ;-). La droga vá aparecer en varios pontos, el tecto da escola, una clase, etc. Ah, las estudantes son simpaticas, tienes que que hacer el karaoke, gostará mucho ;-)

For the drug to appear, Alona must do some "activity" ;-) at the school and start to be known there. The drugs will start to appear in various places, the roof, a class, etc. And the female students you meet in one of the classes are really nice, you should go to the karaoke when they invite you, I am sure you will like it ;-)

Jan 5, 2021
¿Dónde puedo descargar el juego de fotos? No lo encuentro, solo encuentro Japón ivestigation.
donde me puedo descargar el juego de la foto? no lo encuentro solo encuentro el japan ivestigacion
1627487111654.png

Reactions: taglag

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
These are just single pictures I rendered, they are not in the game. And they are not continuous. The game is not my game, I am just a fan of it, that is all.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Combin Ation is working on Agent Alona Missions. Check out his site:

Reactions: lin_dell

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Combin Ation is working on Agent Alona Missions. Check out his site:
I know I am not the first, nor the only one, that asks that question, but are you still thinking to work (or working on) a renpy game inspired by the same ? I don't call it a remake, because I believe aside the fact of using Alona and the "Japanese" school setting, it will not be identical (I exchanged some idea with Limpy, but it is about s
omething different he has started to do).

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I know I am not the first, nor the only one, that asks that question, but are you still thinking to work (or working on) a renpy game inspired by the same ? I don't call it a remake, because I believe aside the fact of using Alona and the "Japanese" school setting, it will not be identical (I exchanged some idea with Limpy, but it is about s
omething different he has started to do).
Hmm, I'm not sure if you can call it remake, because it will lack several RPG-Maker features like the 2D-Sprites which you can move through a 2D-Tileset Worlds, or also the RPG-Maker combat system. But story-wise it will be Agent Alona - Japan Investigation.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
JasNom do you have patreon or something? You seems like a really talent person based on these renders I am looking through (also keep up the good work).
Thanks for the kudos! I have a patreon account, but only for supporting others from time to time. I really thought about setting up a business in the future, but there would be several things to cleared out first. First of all Agent Alona is not my creation! The creator is Combin Ation and he's actively working on a sequel, you should check it out. If I would want to setup my patreon for the remake, I first would need a working version, then I would need to contact Combin and ask him for his permission and then I would have to set up a business with a tax number and other small administrative things. If I ever do so, I will definitely let everyone know ;-)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enffan002

Aug 6, 2021
Can someone tell me how to pass the interview to get to the company please. This game is my favorite adult game love the enf the pee and the humiliation only the scat bother me a bit

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Please some help to succed the interview of the company every time she poop at the last test
Check your Alertness Level. I don't have the whole interview process in my head and if you loose any Alertness in the interview itself, but if get to the poop ending that means that your Alertness at that point is 0 which leads to the bad end.

You can check your Alertness level when you check Alona's status (ESC-Key > Status Menu > Alona) and it's the value on the bottom of the status screen below INT:
AlonaAlertness.jpg
So the best way is to have this Value above 0 when you go to the interview. If I remember right you gain a bit Alertness for every Drug Evidence you found at the end of the School Story.

If you can't find a way to increase your Alertness you can either find some cheat editor to change Alona's Alertness value or if you can't do that either, I've created a little patch:

It changes the interview room a bit. So before Alona is about to go through the last part of the interview, a decision is added for Alona to either focus or to let go. If she focuses she gains 2 alertness which should allow her to avoid the poop end, if she lets go everything continues. This decision comes anyway no matter if you have enough alertness or not.

to use this patch go to: Game Folder > Data
rename Map081.rxdata to something like Map081.backup
then copy the Map081.rxdata from the archive you downloaded to the Data folder.
If you start the game now you should get this little cheat that helps you over the poop ending.

enffan002

Aug 6, 2021
Check your Alertness Level. I don't have the whole interview process in my head and if you loose any Alertness in the interview itself, but if get to the poop ending that means that your Alertness at that point is 0 which leads to the bad end.

You can check your Alertness level when you check Alona's status (ESC-Key > Status Menu > Alona) and it's the value on the bottom of the status screen below INT:
View attachment 1397162
So the best way is to have this Value above 0 when you go to the interview. If I remember right you gain a bit Alertness for every Drug Evidence you found at the end of the School Story.

If you can't find a way to increase your Alertness you can either find some cheat editor to change Alona's Alertness value or if you can't do that either, I've created a little patch:

Google Drive

It changes the interview room a bit. So before Alona is about to go through the last part of the interview, a decision is added for Alona to either focus or to let go. If she focuses she gains 2 alertness which should allow her to avoid the poop end, if she lets go everything continues. This decision comes anyway no matter if you have enough alertness or not.

If you start the game now you should get this little cheat that helps you over the poop ending.
Thank you very much my bro you are very kind

enffan002

Aug 6, 2021

View attachment 1397162

Google Drive

Where i find the game data please??

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes