enffan002

Aug 6, 2021
Check your Alertness Level. I don't have the whole interview process in my head and if you loose any Alertness in the interview itself, but if get to the poop ending that means that your Alertness at that point is 0 which leads to the bad end.

You can check your Alertness level when you check Alona's status (ESC-Key > Status Menu > Alona) and it's the value on the bottom of the status screen below INT:
View attachment 1397162
So the best way is to have this Value above 0 when you go to the interview. If I remember right you gain a bit Alertness for every Drug Evidence you found at the end of the School Story.

If you can't find a way to increase your Alertness you can either find some cheat editor to change Alona's Alertness value or if you can't do that either, I've created a little patch:

Google Drive

It changes the interview room a bit. So before Alona is about to go through the last part of the interview, a decision is added for Alona to either focus or to let go. If she focuses she gains 2 alertness which should allow her to avoid the poop end, if she lets go everything continues. This decision comes anyway no matter if you have enough alertness or not.

to use this patch go to: Game Folder > Data
rename Map081.rxdata to something like Map081.backup
then copy the Map081.rxdata from the archive you downloaded to the Data folder.
If you start the game now you should get this little cheat that helps you over the poop ending.
I just found rxdata and i replaced with backup the game didn’t want to work. There is no map81 in my folder

enffan002

Aug 6, 2021
I
Check your Alertness Level. I don't have the whole interview process in my head and if you loose any Alertness in the interview itself, but if get to the poop ending that means that your Alertness at that point is 0 which leads to the bad end.

You can check your Alertness level when you check Alona's status (ESC-Key > Status Menu > Alona) and it's the value on the bottom of the status screen below INT:
View attachment 1397162
So the best way is to have this Value above 0 when you go to the interview. If I remember right you gain a bit Alertness for every Drug Evidence you found at the end of the School Story.

If you can't find a way to increase your Alertness you can either find some cheat editor to change Alona's Alertness value or if you can't do that either, I've created a little patch:

Google Drive

It changes the interview room a bit. So before Alona is about to go through the last part of the interview, a decision is added for Alona to either focus or to let go. If she focuses she gains 2 alertness which should allow her to avoid the poop end, if she lets go everything continues. This decision comes anyway no matter if you have enough alertness or not.

If you start the game now you should get this little cheat that helps you over the poop ending.
have scripts.rxdata not map081.rxdata

enffan002

Aug 6, 2021

View attachment 1397162

Google Drive

image.jpg
Please help where is it?

enffan002

Aug 6, 2021

View attachment 1397162

Google Drive

image.jpg
Thats what I found nothing else please help me.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
It's enough when you write one reply, but well. And sorry, it was my fault to assume that you're using a decrypted version of Agent Alona. Anyways, let's try this then. I've uploaded an unencrypted and patched version of Alona here. What I would do:
1. download and uncompress the archive
2. copy all your saves over to the the patched game folder
3. play through the interview
4. save after the interview
5. copy all your saves back over into your original game folder
6. delete the patched version

Here the download link:

hope it works.

Reactions: enffan002

enffan002

Aug 6, 2021
It's enough when you write one reply, but well. And sorry, it was my fault to assume that you're using a decrypted version of Agent Alona. Anyways, let's try this then. I've uploaded an unencrypted and patched version of Alona here. What I would do:
1. download and uncompress the archive
2. copy all your saves over to the the patched game folder
3. play through the interview
4. save after the interview
5. copy all your saves back over into your original game folder
6. delete the patched version

Here the download link: Google Drive

hope it works.
bro this game start to piss me off why tf they make lose if she poo i cant control shit how tf i will know she will poo and now i should restart the game for that. thank you for your help the game i loved it very good enf game and humilation its been 8 years i am fan of humilation and enf and this game is perfect for it. now i dont know what i do. thank for your time and your help i really appreciate it you answerd me.

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Lol, yeah that's another weak point in the game. There is a device to add Alona's bio to the list of valid people, that effectively disables the droids. But to get to this device you need to pass the guards at the company laboratory. The downside here is that you have only one attempt to do so. If you encounter the guards with your Alertness above 60 then after getting groped the first time, Alona will have the idea to strip completely naked in front of the guards and by doing so to make the guards afraid to grope her again... (logically, isn't it? ;-) ) if Alertness is below 60 they will grope her just a second time and Alona will permanently fail to enter the Company lab.

When she then enters the Company lab nakedly, a scientist in the next room will add her bio to the list of valid people.

You can find that device also in the secret lab, but for that you have to pass 3 droids I think. It's in an office in the southwestern corner of the map. So you have to go all the way straight north, till you hit a wall, then all the way west and then all the way south and check the office to the west.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
JasNom
Wait, so you're planning on doing a remake? Or a rework of the original renders or something? Well color me very interested if that's the case!

Rodizdo

Jan 2, 2020
That's really hard to say, because of the little time I have, my slow render speed and of course many mistakes I do...

Here is a typical mistake, I've everything done and when placing onto the set background, I notice that the cam is off. In this case I forgot to un-parent the camera before posing Alona and when I moved her forward so that she grabs the webcam to turn it on, the cam moved together with her body and ... I can render this pic again. And most pics like this take me around 5 hours to render... I neither keep track on my average work speed, so an estimate would be just an imaginary date...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you made the shitting scene while chatting with Yamada?

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
JasNom
Wait, so you're planning on doing a remake? Or a rework of the original renders or something? Well color me very interested if that's the case!
Yes, I'm working on a remake, but if I will ever release something is a different thing.

Did you made the shitting scene while chatting with Yamada?
No, but I mentioned already that I'm not a scat fan and wouldn't have the knowledge to create authentic content here. While I bought some props from Renderotica to remake the scene I didn't have the motivation to go there yet.

Reactions: gamiat and Furabia

hentaisenshi

Jan 19, 2018
hmm. odd, the continue button is greyed out on the title screen even though I know it can read the savefiles, since saving ingame still shows me those saves.

Any tips on how to fix this?

EDIT: nvm figured it out. Continue button wont work until the first save slot is occupied. I usually save at save 5

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No, but I mentioned already that I'm not a scat fan and wouldn't have the knowledge to create authentic content here. While I bought some props from Renderotica to remake the scene I didn't have the motivation to go there yet.
Well, if you ever do the remake (actually, from some of your posts, looks more like the issue may be if you will ever finish it, because you already started it), and put it, it would be nice if you could make the scat optional. I am saying it as someone who is not at all interested in that, but know there are others who are.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Well, if you ever do the remake (actually, from some of your posts, looks more like the issue may be if you will ever finish it, because you already started it), and put it, it would be nice if you could make the scat optional. I am saying it as someone who is not at all interested in that, but know there are others who are.
Hmm... nah! ;-)... I think I could add them kinda like a jump scare... tension, tension, unbelievable perverted scene, sexual violence, <player is close to come>, fart-pee-poop-tataa ;-)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes