Fan Art Agent Alona: Fan Art

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
No. What's the mission?
In the original game from Combin: Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation, in the 2nd Chapter: Office Story, Alona is tracking down the guy who transported the drug source. He is a regular in an exclusive BDSM Night Club and for Alona to enter this Club she has to do that as one of those girls and go through a few humiliating procedures.

When you check out the ad of the original game you can see a pic, where she is in black bondage, tit-caged, blindfolded, bent over and has a big ping dildo stuffed in her pussy and a white-grey vibrator pressed on her Klit and below this scene the writing: "But it seems mission won't end at school..."

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2016/11/15000_Agentalone.png

I very much like saggy tits, especially when they look like this.
Yeah, finally one guy managed to make them look like actual tits. Btw. they are from the . I wish I would have looked into it when I bought it, but to me it looked just like another character model, I had no idea that this was a morph set where all the body parts could be mix and matched individually.

And regarding Alona being stronger than the small girls. That’s the beauty of it for me, this strong skilled fighter being dominated and owned by these small girls and slowly sinking into a situation where she cannot escape.
Have you played the Karaoke event in the original game?

I look forward to each and every one of your posts JasNorm. Really sublime stuff and cannot wait to play the game one day
At the moment I'm happy that I found so many of her outfits. I will probably go through 3D-Age's stuff one more time, maybe I've overlooked the Prison wear because of the color. After that the C-String isn't that hard to find, only the nipple tapes and the bondage set for the night club is left:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
In the original game from Combin: Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation, in the 2nd Chapter: Office Story, Alona is tracking down the guy who transported the drug source. He is a regular in an exclusive BDSM Night Club and for Alona to enter this Club she has to do that as one of those girls and go through a few humiliating procedures.

When you check out the ad of the original game you can see a pic, where she is in black bondage, tit-caged, blindfolded, bent over and has a big ping dildo stuffed in her pussy and a white-grey vibrator pressed on her Klit and below this scene the writing: "But it seems mission won't end at school..."

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2016/11/15000_Agentalone.png

Yeah, finally one guy managed to make them look like actual tits. Btw. they are from the . I wish I would have looked into it when I bought it, but to me it looked just like another character model, I had no idea that this was a morph set where all the body parts could be mix and matched individually.

Have you played the Karaoke event in the original game?

At the moment I'm happy that I found so many of her outfits. I will probably go through 3D-Age's stuff one more time, maybe I've overlooked the Prison wear because of the color. After that the C-String isn't that hard to find, only the nipple tapes and the bondage set for the night club is left:
I cant actually recall. Will have to look it up again :)

Reactions: JasNom

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
I know, TrueSatan told me that I should start working on an X-Mas special months ago, to hopefully get finished when Winter arrives, but no matter what I tell Alona, she keeps showing up on the set with a Bunny costume... not my fault... here is the proof ;-)...

Looking good!!

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I know, TrueSatan told me that I should start working on an X-Mas special months ago, to hopefully get finished when Winter arrives, but no matter what I tell Alona, she keeps showing up on the set with a Bunny costume... not my fault... here is the proof ;-)...

Yeah but maybe Santa could with his little evil elves stick some things into her then xD

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hiroshi is the apex predator at Gekoukkan High and he is as short fused as he is fat. Both students and teachers usually tread lightly when he is around. Alona had to learn the hard way. After making her strip naked, he made her lick clean one urinal after another. Watching her big naked ass and her fat dangling tits for some time, his anger slowly disperses and he reaches down to play with her pussy...

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Hiroshi is the apex predator at Gekoukkan High and he is as short fused as he is fat. Both students and teachers usually tread lightly when he is around. Alona had to learn the hard way. After making her strip naked, he made her lick clean one urinal after another. Watching her big naked ass and her fat dangling tits for some time, his anger slowly disperses and he reaches down to play with her pussy...

oh man you are a master of it right

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
how far is the progress atm?
Didn't do much since I worked on the busts. I finished Alona's 3-room Apartment and picked up the system from Thundorn's Let's Code series again. In a moment of shock I thought, that I had lost my Photoshop source files of Alona, but I happily found everything again. I completely had forgotten that I moved everything to a new place in an attempt to create an new archiving hierarchy.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Happy x'mas man
Thanks and Happy X'Mas

so what about your creations, good to know more
I'm sorry to tell you, but there are no more creations from my side. If that will change anytime, I can't tell, but looking back at the last 2 years of my doing, I think it tells everyone that I simply can't deliver. I'm very sorry.

The last updates of 'Agent Alona Missions Vacation' are awesome
Will give it a try, in the new year. Cheers and thanks for all the nice words.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Thanks and Happy X'Mas

I'm sorry to tell you, but there are no more creations from my side. If that will change anytime, I can't tell, but looking back at the last 2 years of my doing, I think it tells everyone that I simply can't deliver. I'm very sorry.

Thank you for the update. Maybe a game is a bit more long term but I LOVED the comic with Alona that you have created. Comics like these can tell stories as good as a game does.

In any case I hope you have a great start to your 2023. All the best!

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks and Happy X'Mas

You can, because all your previous productions were good. Finish what you started, even if it takes some time.
There will be critics, but you can build things they can't.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Hiya,

some of you probably have seen some of my pictures already. In the past I wrongly posted them in the game thread not knowing of this forum. But now that I know, lets start over here. This first pic is some kind of concept art. I just rendered it out a bit to see the lighting. It's still missing many collisions and a proper dforce recalculation of the blanket.

It's the night before James is visiting Alona to call her back to duty. Alona is suffering from a nightmare and gets up to get her head clean. The fear she suffered is still present and she tries to avoid looking towards the window or the mirror...
View attachment 977243
Hope you like it.

Archives:

View attachment 1906906
I have to admit that this is what CREATIONS says, you are a great help to me. I am also thinking about similar creations in the near future