3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Tell me about it. I've spent last couple of evenings to find this asset. My brain says "stop" but I keep finding myself searching. About close ones, I found but that's about it.
This looked okay, no wheels, but close enough....

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
does any one know the model asset for the father in BBS? please share the model. thank you

ChasLH

Aug 20, 2022
I just keep getting youtube walkthrough videos or the same short videos of the same scenes meant to peek an interest and then it goes to something else, but never shows what happens or may happen.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Possible cover to Bad Bobbie Saga Graphic Novel. The bad news of Roberts death. Any suggestions..
bxIvan, some remarks on the composition of the frame. The death of a loved one (especially an unexpected death), this is not news about a broken car, this news is more tragic. At such moments, the emotionality of women is very clearly manifested, they cry. In the renderings you presented, it doesn't look like the women are particularly sad. Bobby generally shows with his whole appearance (the position of his arms and legs) that all this news is not significant to him. As a result, all the shots seem staged, that is, theatrical.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan, some remarks on the composition of the frame. The death of a loved one (especially an unexpected death), this is not news about a broken car, this news is more tragic. At such moments, the emotionality of women is very clearly manifested, they cry. In the renderings you presented, it doesn't look like the women are particularly sad. Bobby generally shows with his whole appearance (the position of his arms and legs) that all this news is not significant to him. As a result, all the shots seem staged, that is, theatrical.
Kai Andersen thank you for the insight, the detective hasnt arrived to provide the information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
the detective arrived to provide the information.
bxIvan, a detective as a character can and is important if you are writing a detective story. If this is an erotic work, then the detective as a character is not really needed there. In general, try to avoid moments associated with death in sexual matters, as this carries a negative dynamic.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan, a detective as a character can and is important if you are writing a detective story. If this is an erotic work, then the detective as a character is not really needed there. In general, try to avoid moments associated with death in sexual matters, as this carries a negative dynamic.
im trying to carry from the original story and moving forward..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kai Andersen
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote