3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 19, 2019
Having trouble figuring out Iray, 3Delight seems a little better but skin tones come out wrong, any CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions on what I'm doing wrong would be welcomed, I suspect it's a lighting issue?
Iray keeps coming out grainy?
Anyway, I still plan to post the occasional joke :p

Like this one :) (Sorry, I know it should say Liza, my bad) LisaPregnantInHerRoomMad3DelightMeme.jpg

Last edited:

cheesebuns

Feb 22, 2020
What happens when Bobby is too busy trying to have sex with everyone to continue to pay the rent? Anna has to get a job and fast. That leaves only one logical conclusion, get her old job back. She succeeds. I enjoyed working on this scene even if my mind wanders these days, which means I didn't put dialog to the images like I thought about and mostly/kind of worked with getting the assets right. I hope you enjoy it if your mind works likes my does.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
What happens when Bobby is too busy trying to have sex with everyone to continue to pay the rent? Anna has to get a job and fast. That leaves only one logical conclusion, get her old job back. She succeeds. I enjoyed working on this scene even if my mind wanders these days, which means I didn't put dialog to the images like I thought about and mostly/kind of worked with getting the assets right. I hope you enjoy it if your mind works likes my does.
Very nice! Continue this, this and more should have happened in the game.. been blackmailed would have been a way

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
LOVE THIS!!!! Please continue

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote