3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Lisa "Bobby, what did we do?"
Bobby "Jezz, I don't know. I just got here, same as you."
Lisa "Did we fuck? I can't believe we fucked, we're related, we shouldn't have."
Bobby "Woman... chill. It's just one pic, though they're all imagining that we fucked, you can't say for sure."
Bobby "You see? I'm not even smiling... I sure would, if we had fucked."
Lisa "You really think so? But Bobby, your dick... your dick is not hard, doesn't that mean that we...?"
Bobby "¬_¬ (DM mah boy, you mind? too many loose ends here)"

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Lisa "Bobby, what did we do?"
Bobby "Jezz, I don't know. I just got here, same as you."
Lisa "Did we fuck? I can't believe we fucked, we're related, we shouldn't have."
Bobby "Woman... chill. It's just one pic, though they're all imagining that we fucked, you can't say for sure."
Bobby "You see? I'm not even smiling... I sure would, if we had fucked."
Lisa "You really think so? But Bobby, your dick... your dick is not hard, doesn't that mean that we...?"
Bobby "¬_¬ (DM mah boy, you mind? too many loose ends here)"
maybe they are just starting, and being force to have sex by a creep through webcam and that creep is bobby liza dont know what to do and bobby is just pretending that they should just start or the creep would spread all her photos in the interenet.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
maybe they are just starting, and being force to have sex by a creep through webcam and that creep is bobby liza dont know what to do and bobby is just pretending that they should just start or the creep would spread all her photos in the interenet.
wow..
tumblr_3a22110332796a8aef0a5a5d3fc2d7a5_0d915d55_500.gif

10/10
I love it

Reactions: MrBeanToasted

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
that is the only possibilities that i think bobby and liza will have sex with consent, or if bobby will drug liza. Just gonna wait if my prediction will come true. Lol

Reactions: aladefenix

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
that is the only possibilities that i think bobby and liza will have sex with consent, or if bobby will drug liza. Just gonna wait if my prediction will come true. Lol
If bobby is the blackmailer how is he telling liza what to do on the computer, does he have an app on his pc to tell commands automatically when bobby is with liza in her room

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
If bobby is the blackmailer how is he telling liza what to do on the computer, does he have an app on his pc to tell commands automatically when bobby is with liza in her room
Its a prerecorded message and we know bobby is good at computer so basically before bobby enter liza's room and get naked, bobby message liza from his room using his laptop to get bobby in her room and have sex with him and blackmail her to spread all of her photo's thats why we see her so tense because she is being blackmail by bobby.

Nov 16, 2021
You're welcome.

If you're wondering about her boss's office assets, I also posted something about them as well here.
Thank you, but I already have that. I want to redo some of the scenes in the game to make them more hardcore and sexy. Although so many mods collected, and there is almost no content in them.
A few renders I did back in January while experimenting with assets. I thought I posted them back then, but I guess I didn't...

View attachment 1727926

View attachment 1727927

View attachment 1727929

View attachment 1727930

01.png 02.png 04.png 06.png 15.png
I made test renders too, before I got better at daz studio, and marvelous designer and 3d. Now I decided to try and redo it.
These renders are old test renders. When I was still new to daz.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you, but I already have that. I want to redo some of the scenes in the game to make them more hardcore and sexy. Although so many mods collected, and there is almost no content in them.

I made test renders too, before I got better at daz studio, and marvelous designer and 3d. Now I decided to try and redo it.
These renders are old test renders. When I was still new to daz.
Which renders are you referring to? Post them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote