5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
takes about as long as the rendering
It's quite more actually.
If you wanna do it right, of course.

but Ivan, if I am not mistaken... those guys from that old fan made BBS project that never took off were actually missing someone to do the rendering
and bro, you ARE shaping up
if you keep improving the way you are, by the end of 2022 you're gonna be rendering Kama Sutra Bobby with your eyes closed

I'm not gonna lie though... the thing that really caught my eye on those pics was Bobby's desktop
I wish I had one of those
:whistle:

Last edited:

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
Please make more of this :devilish:

*I would say to arch her back a bit more on this one so it's more natural also the bed is not a rock, maybe you can apply some pression on it too
Old renders
I was Just cleaning my hard disk and found these renders
But if u want these type of pics i can render for u in my free time

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Old renders
I was Just cleaning my hard disk and found these renders
But if u want these type of pics i can render for u in my free time
That would be amazing but not for me for us.. i'm sure more people will be interested after that shower blue balls end of game scene :LOL:

Thanks man! :):love:

Reactions: ma5k

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Damn RAinces is really a bummer but still, if rainces became persistent to this update because he said this update is his favorite, maybe we can finally have some fun time with liza.
If Santa is real, you wait for it.. cause I asked for that last christmas, and god knows I've been a real good boy.

Reactions: MrBeanToasted

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
If Santa is real, you wait for it.. cause I asked for that last christmas, and god knows I've been a real good boy.
You know there high percentage of Santa giving your gifts in holiday, rather than rainces Giving us updates
But there is more higher percentage that you will give us the game, because we are some horny mother fuckers that wants to fap to an imagination characters that isnt alive or real.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
That is why it's past 1:30 am and although I must get up to work in a few hours, I'm still drinking coffee and rendering and writing, while carefully listening to random bgms and sfxs.
:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: MrBeanToasted
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote