3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
1213.jpg
Bobbie is spreading his seeds into the warm womb of his aunt. The true mother of Liza. Unknown to her a egg sit in her womb awaiting for his fast swimming sperm.
Anna in her drunk state sleep while Bobbie manhood fertilizes her sister..
Bobbie penis shots loads of jizim into her awaiting womb. every other time she would have the man wear a condom but this time her female primal hunger took control of her senses..
she wants the happiness Anna has of her own family...

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 1655938
one of the scenes of MsAnna sister visiting asking for help.
Any tips suggestions. likes and dislikes..
The conversation bubbles are pretty hard to read the way you have them set up. I would suggest making the boxes 70% translucent and then the words in white for they pop out or the conversation bubbles being a solid colour. Here's a quick edit just to give an idea;
1678795_1265_1 quick edit.png

• Love
Reactions: mikej147 and bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
The conversation bubbles are pretty hard to read the way you have them set up. I would suggest making the boxes 70% translucent and then the words in white for they pop out or the conversation bubbles being a solid colour. Here's a quick edit just to give an idea;
View attachment 1656193
big thank you.. my friend.. what about the storyline??

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Hey ivan are you starting over again with the story or are you continuing the one all of your render in this thread? I think you should just start over im not saying you're gonna re do all the renders just add some more in the old renders that you make because i think you should give bobby a monologue in the first chapter and introduce all the girls to the readers just saying though because i have a feeling that you can make it a long story.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey ivan are you starting over again with the story or are you continuing the one all of your render in this thread? I think you should just start over im not saying you're gonna re do all the renders just add some more in the old renders that you make because i think you should give bobby a monologue in the first chapter and introduce all the girls to the readers just saying though because i have a feeling that you can make it a long story.
thank you. i was going to try and make each a chapter/ comic by themselves.. the game is great but don't want not any problems. I'm trying o make it the way i believe players would have wanted the story line to gone. I have introduce different characters to expand the story.

Reactions: MrBeanToasted
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote