3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How about some vaginal and pregnancy with Alice and Lucy :cool: (y)
Good Pics by the way (y) Especialy milf ones (y)

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
1112.jpg Anna: Anna could feel his penis ramming into her womb..Her organism is even closer then the other two..
The warmth of Anna vagina is increasing and her vaginal walls are wrapping around his penis like a vice grip. Her womb is milking Bobbie for his baby making jizm. Anna has lost control of her female primal needs.
Bobbie: "Your pussy is too good. I'm close to cumming."
Anna: "Dont stop. keep hitting that spot,,Fuck me, OOOOmmm.."

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Organism?
Ivan.. those texts.
:geek:
u're killing me, bro

or·gan·ism
/ˈôrɡəˌnizəm/

noun
  1. an individual animal, plant, or single-celled life form.
  2. the material structure of an individual life form.

u sure you want a pussy to wrap around your dick like a vice grip?
I mean.. have you googled what a vice grip is?

kids, DO NOT try that at home

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
u sure you want a pussy to wrap around your dick like a vice grip?
kids, DO NOT try that at home
SummmerP, don't judge strictly bxIvan, this is the "fan art" of his fantasies. Although about the "vice" it is certainly strong. Fortunately, he does not yet know that a 35-year-old woman who gave birth to 4 children has a bucket flying between her legs with a whistle. Unfortunately, this is physiology, and this cannot be avoided.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
SummmerP, don't judge strictly bxIvan, this is the "fan art" of his fantasies. Although about the "vice" it is certainly strong. Fortunately, he does not yet know that a 35-year-old woman who gave birth to 4 children has a bucket flying between her legs with a whistle. Unfortunately, this is physiology, and this cannot be avoided.
damn Kai.. that was mean
u've gone too far, my friend
careful not to shatter too many dreams 'round here w/ that awful truth

kids, DO NOT read that quote

btw.. tight pussy < skilled pussy

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Ann is 35? Is that canon? I'm 36.. :rolleyes:
SummmerP, 35, is my compliment to Anna, although if we start from the plot of the game, she is already over 40, but then she will be too old, and will no longer excite the inflamed young consciousness. There was a curious episode in the society "The Secret", the author decided to give the main 40-year-old heroine more naturalism, that is, wrinkles, so the fans almost killed the author, and he was saved only by the fact that no one knows where he lives.:giggle:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
bxIvan, okay, just pay attention to the details: in the second render, Anna's hand crashed into the toilet, although this object does not look like a toilet at all, even if it is insolation, then the shutter button is missing. And another thing: I doubt that mother walks around the apartment in a transparent negligee. Fantasy is good, but as some director said: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan, okay, just pay attention to the details: in the second render, Anna's hand crashed into the toilet, although this object does not look like a toilet at all, even if it is insolation, then the shutter button is missing. And another thing: I doubt that mother walks around the apartment in a transparent negligee. Fantasy is good, but as some director said: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
i believe its a new toilet. i see where you mean of her arm sinking into the toilet. 1164.jpg

Nov 19, 2019
Greetings all,

I'm having real trouble getting the renders to come out as good as the preview window?
Is anyone willing to tell me what I'm missing?
Most of my renders come out like BFF.png, the other 2 pics are screenshots of my preview/working window.

Also, I thing the concept of Animation I've included would make a great addition to the game where Lucy is so drunk she thinks she's still at the club.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote