3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan, RAinces made Bobby's height small not because he wanted to portray him as young, but because in the area where he lives, men are in most cases short, this is a historical genetic heritage associated with the specifics of living in this area.
okay i didnt know that..but im trying to do it my version. i respect his version and thank him for his ID of BBS.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
At this point you might just call your version of Bobby Bob.

Dude is eating all his vegetables.
Zucchini Bob.

Reactions: bxIvan

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
bxIvan, you are already doing well with the interior and human figures. It's time to move on to a more complex - human face. Your characters have static facial expressions in all situations. But they are not James Bond on a dangerous mission. The human face has about 40 muscles, they show our emotional state sometimes more strongly than words, especially in such an area as the relationship of the sexes. In a big movie, this is called a close-up, when the camera shows someone's face to emphasize what the person is currently experiencing. It's very emotional and impressive.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan, you are already doing well with the interior and human figures. It's time to move on to a more complex - human face. Your characters have static facial expressions in all situations. But they are not James Bond on a dangerous mission. The human face has about 40 muscles, they show our emotional state sometimes more strongly than words, especially in such an area as the relationship of the sexes. In a big movie, this is called a close-up, when the camera shows someone's face to emphasize what the person is currently experiencing. It's very emotional and impressive.
will do, thank you

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
bxIvan , this version of Bobby (bob) is sooo demanding! ... :unsure: ... I<m afraid to say say... I kinda like Bobby this way! He's soo bad! (I get it Bad Bobby!) :D Great snaps btw. your work might need just a bit more polish... but they're great nonetheless.

Reactions: SummmerP and bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan , this version of Bobby (bob) is sooo demanding! ... :unsure: ... I<m afraid to say say... I kinda like Bobby this way! He's soo bad! (I get it Bad Bobby!) :D Great snaps btw. your work might need just a bit more polish... but they're great nonetheless.
this was a render i cut short to get your suggestions..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote