3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
2321.jpg Bobbie you are the man of this house with to 2 Wives. When your mom becomes your wife and baby mother. When trouble hits a family member(Aunt) she becomes Bobbies second wife and baby mother. Aunt Faye is having morning sickness. Unknown to the other ladies of the house of Aunt Faye new pregnancy from Bobbie.

Elfiretigre

Jan 4, 2019
Hello everybody. I have finally decided to join in the fun instead of just lurking. I've been a fan of Bad Bobby Saga for many years and seen a few different creators give it a go lol. Ziptiefun has a good version going on now too.

This is my first ever 3d render. I used Daz. Almost everything was from this thread. The girl in the full bondage suit is just a placeholder for Jenny when I download her model.

I always kinda assumed that the women is Bobbys life would eventually just become his free use slaves, hence my render. I'm still pretty much a beginner at this so if anyone has any requests for me to use as practice, please let me know. Detailed descriptions and links to possible resources would be wonderful too.

Hope you like my render :)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
anyone has any requests for me to use as practice, please let me know.
Elfiretigre, not a big note from the photographer. The frame you got is not balanced in brightness, and not balanced in composition. The right 3/5 of the frame is illuminated brighter than the left part, as a result, the viewer focuses on the illuminated part. And there is a bed and a table, which is fundamentally wrong, since in a frame with people, people should be in the spotlight, if some specific tasks are not set. In addition, the brightness of the girls is not sufficient, which leads to the elision that they are mannequins. Yes, and their physical position raises questions. And do not forget about the light sources, the lighting should correspond to the physical position of the illuminator.

Reactions: Elfiretigre

skydra

May 4, 2017
question does anyone know where I can get this asset
and someone could share julia's file, I'm just starting to play with the renders but from the files you shared I'm still missing some things to locate.

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
Thanks. I ended up trying out with fat morphs and that seems to fit the character perfectly, I'll do a quick render and you be the judge. I found the shirt he wears in a folder called "Everyday Casuals", but I am not sure where I got it as it was already in my library.

View attachment 1344677
where and how can I download this render? I have never done anything but play the game so it's all foreign to me but i definitely liike how this looks and what it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote