3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
where and how can I download this render? I have never done anything but play the game so it's all foreign to me but i definitely liike how this looks and what it
It's one I created. Just right click the image on your PC and select "Save Image As..."

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
guys I share with you my version of july, although I liked the one you had shared, I wanted to make my own version for g8, I look forward to your comments.
View attachment 2512574 View attachment 2512577
Looking good! I have the assets installed, I don't recall if I completed them or not. I think I done Bobby, the mother and her boss... I don't know if I done the daughters yet or not? Been a while. I know I have the assets though. Been busy recreating characters from Being A DIK lately, but I may switch to this and just finish off those characters. I think the last time I looked at this I was looking into the environment assets (their home etc) and I found a few of those as well. Livingroom, bedrooms etc.

Reactions: ThePersonalAss

ohall

Aug 13, 2019
guys I share with you my version of july, although I liked the one you had shared, I wanted to make my own version for g8, I look forward to your comments.
View attachment 2512574 View attachment 2512577
sweet my new screen saver,you are now nominated to pick up where shitl lie fun left off ,if this is an april fools gag it would still not get so much as a chuckle in a room full of prepubesent alcoholics taking shots of mouthwash and chasing it with tide pods .you want funny imagine shit lie fun at his next job a bathroom maitre d that solicits gay sex with an unhealthy corn fetish

skydra

May 4, 2017
I always liked this story, and I really always wanted to try to render the characters thanks to the assets that you shared here, today I can and I want to try to revive a bit of this story... my biggest limitation is that I don't have a powerful pc to render, since my graphic card is quite obsolete, a gt 660 (2gb ddr5)

even so i have too much free time and i want to try to make some expansions of the story, but without altering the rhythm of the story, bobby will continue being who he is, a pervert with too much cunning, without intentions of becoming a millionaire overnight, in fact i would like to give a little more interactivity to some characters, i have some quite obscure ideas for possible routes, since i really consider that bobby's way of being fits more with him, to guide me by this route.

as for jenny i really don't know if i can use something from dark path, i love the way that game was taking but i really don't want to make more mix than it already is, i really like some ideas from dark path but i also don't like the fact that julia was completely eliminated.

but well I hope to be able to share part of what I manage to create as well as your opinions to improve the game.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My version of Lucy (G3F) as well as the assets I used and a scene subset at the bottom of this post for anyone who is interested in it. Been wanting to do the rest of the characters as I just done the mother, her boss and Bobby so far...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucy (G3F) - Centerfold.png

And my Scene Subset of her. This requires the assets listed above to use it...
View attachment Lucy (G3F) Scene Subset.7z

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
My Anna-Mom (G3F) Scene Subset...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2532124
And as always, my Scene Subset of her, requiring the above listed assets as always...
View attachment 2532125
Cannot get enough of Anna, fan made stuff doesn't seem to favour her. I've noticed she's very similar to rosa in "The Visit" game. If i could Get Anna, Lida from Lida's Adventures & Mrs Hunter from The Wish rendered all together on some wall papers.. i'd be complete :love:

Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote