3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This game is such a clusterfuck.

I played the "Remakes" and i came to the conclusion that they are not what i want.
One is the same as the original one with some minor betterments, the other with a real story, meaning lot's of dialog.
What i hated about the first game was the mechanics. The stealth skill was just a real annoyance.
I wonder why no one can make a good game out of it with less of these features to make a good game. I think the sandbox is kind of ok. It is meant that you miss a step.

Anyway, i tried to render a test scene.
I am really happy that i was able to render that shit scene in 3 minutes. Nevermind the old fart.
It's just a test. I am not happy about her naval. Got to change that. But i kind of like the apartment. Very versatile.

test2.png

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
My Bobby (G3M) Scene Subset.
I noticed the skin was different than the default Tween Ryan 7 skin, mainly due to the eyebrows. I searched and found that Mateo was used for the skin, and I think I know why; because Tween Ryan 7 doesn't have a genital texture. I used the George Genitals adjustment for more size (just not length) which comes with George HD (see asset listings). I like this setting when you use a small number for a slightly larger genital when wanted without it looking too long and thin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2532181

And as always, the scene subset for this, requiring all assets I listed in the spoiler above of course...
View attachment 2532184
I always have stomageache when i think about the penis. This looks nice i suppose. Dicktator is great but i never got the right skin working with it.
I have to rethink this really and i agree. Too long is really weird. lol

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
This game is such a clusterfuck.

I played the "Remakes" and i came to the conclusion that they are not what i want.
One is the same as the original one with some minor betterments, the other with a real story, meaning lot's of dialog.
What i hated about the first game was the mechanics. The stealth skill was just a real annoyance.
I wonder why no one can make a good game out of it with less of these features to make a good game. I think the sandbox is kind of ok. It is meant that you miss a step.

Anyway, i tried to render a test scene.
I am really happy that i was able to render that shit scene in 3 minutes. Nevermind the old fart.
It's just a test. I am not happy about her naval. Got to change that. But i kind of like the apartment. Very versatile.

View attachment 2706083
Wish i could do renders with Anne, she deserves some real saucy outfits and poses like you'd see in the old Score magazines :p

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
My Bobby (G3M) Scene Subset.
I noticed the skin was different than the default Tween Ryan 7 skin, mainly due to the eyebrows. I searched and found that Mateo was used for the skin, and I think I know why; because Tween Ryan 7 doesn't have a genital texture. I used the George Genitals adjustment for more size (just not length) which comes with George HD (see asset listings). I like this setting when you use a small number for a slightly larger genital when wanted without it looking too long and thin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2532181

And as always, the scene subset for this, requiring all assets I listed in the spoiler above of course...
View attachment 2532184
Question.
I have a somewhat hard time to make it realistic. With Gen8 you can have wet preset which at least makes it somewhat realistic but i did not find anything for anatomical elements that adds anything like cum to the penis.
So i tried it with Gen8. Olympia looks sadly very different and Ryan isn't even available. My attempt to convert them from 3 to 8 failed.

Opachki

Dec 10, 2021
Question.
I have a somewhat hard time to make it realistic. With Gen8 you can have wet preset which at least makes it somewhat realistic but i did not find anything for anatomical elements that adds anything like cum to the penis.
So i tried it with Gen8. Olympia looks sadly very different and Ryan isn't even available. My attempt to convert them from 3 to 8 failed.
annebbs.png

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
bueno les comparto una pequeña idea de una secuencia que siempre he querido hacer, espero que les guste la idea...
Espero sus comentarios para mejorar mi técnica, lamentablemente mi pc es demasiado lenta para trabajarlos en full hd, pero espero que les gusten.

View attachment 2530699
View attachment 2530701
View attachment 2530702
View attachment 2530703
View attachment 2530704
View attachment 2530705
View attachment 2530706
View attachment 2530708
View attachment 2530709
View attachment 2530710
View attachment 2530711
View attachment 2530712
continuará...
[/CITA]
Finalmente hice mi primera representación de bb, ¿puedes darme tus opiniones, gracias? View attachment 2507191 View attachment 2507209
Fantastic, Julia is the BEST, go for It, you are a hero

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is this part of the update or coming soon ?
Isso é apenas uma brincadeira de um fã...

# That's just him playing around with BBS assets in Daz studio. Renders related to zip's work only come out in his thread (check Tonyzz posts and a few others...)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote