3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skydra

May 4, 2017
I made some modifications to my characters to better adjust the body size according to their age, as well as to try to give a better view of the breasts of all females.

in the "saga path" version I include Julia, as I love this dark character and want to use her in several scenes, in the dark path version, I will try to include Mike and Chris, I just need to see what assets they have to try to recreate them as well

in both cases i made Bobby taller, as trying to use him with his original size forced me to make Jenny even smaller... and although i know it's all just fantasy, i like to be realistic with the basis of the story, seeing a jenny size girl, working in a night club, was a bit out of place, still i look forward to your comments on how you see this. changes.

Saga Path
Team BB - Saga Path.png

Dark Path
Team BB - Dark Path.png

Comparison of Old Bobby vs. New Bobby with the size of the liza.
BBS 00.4.png
------------------------------------------------- --------- EDIT ------------------------------------------ -------------------------
I made a small variation of jenny's skin "saga path", trying to adjust the skin tone more similar to the other members of the family, as I felt her more caricatured unlike the other characters, I hope your opinions of my personal version.
Team BB - Saga Path test skin.png
Team BB - Saga Path test skin 003.png Team BB - Saga Path test skin 001.png
Team-BB---Saga-Path-test-skin-000.gif
any comments or suggestions are welcome...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I made some modifications to my characters to better adjust the body size according to their age, as well as to try to give a better view of the breasts of all females.

in the "saga path" version I include Julia, as I love this dark character and want to use her in several scenes, in the dark path version, I will try to include Mike and Chris, I just need to see what assets they have to try to recreate them as well

in both cases i made Bobby taller, as trying to use him with his original size forced me to make Jenny even smaller... and although i know it's all just fantasy, i like to be realistic with the basis of the story, seeing a jenny size girl, working in a night club, was a bit out of place, still i look forward to your comments on how you see this. changes.

Saga Path
View attachment 2993970

Dark Path
View attachment 2993995

Comparison of Old Bobby vs. New Bobby with the size of the liza.
View attachment 2993997
------------------------------------------------- --------- EDIT ------------------------------------------ -------------------------
I made a small variation of jenny's skin "saga path", trying to adjust the skin tone more similar to the other members of the family, as I felt her more caricatured unlike the other characters, I hope your opinions of my personal version.
View attachment 2994390
View attachment 2994392 View attachment 2994530
View attachment 2994425
any comments or suggestions are welcome...
Usa a Jenny original.

# Suggestion: Don't use RA current Jenny - the original one is way better

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote