3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 12, 2023
bxIvan, okay, just pay attention to the details: in the second render, Anna's hand crashed into the toilet, although this object does not look like a toilet at all, even if it is insolation, then the shutter button is missing. And another thing: I doubt that mother walks around the apartment in a transparent negligee. Fantasy is good, but as some director said: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

CAN YOU DO BETTER? I bloody well know I couldn't. (y) :love: GREAT WORK I SAY.

As for her apparel perhaps all the girl have gone away on holiday {or whatever}, leaving her {Ann} & Bobby at home alone with all doors locked ALONE! MEANING SHE CAN GO AROUND THEIR/HER HOUSE BUTT NEKID SHOULD SHE SO CHOOSE.

IT AIN'T REAL! THE IMAGE CAN SHOW ANY SCENARIO THE ARTIST WANT'S (well within reason yes ok but still).

Jul 12, 2023
Hey guys, silly question.

With stable diffusion making its way, any chance there is a BBS model out there we could use to make even better renders?
NNNNNNNOOOOO!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So you do not mind if your 3d characters have:
Eight fingers/thumbs or Toes (or some random number) on one hand/foot?
Three nipples on one breast?
Legs jointed backwards?
Two legs attached to one hip?
[IF CROUCHED] Both feet fused into a single foot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I COULD GO ON & ON &... Oh sorry I already have...:sneaks:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
NNNNNNNOOOOO!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So you do not mind if your 3d characters have:
Eight fingers/thumbs or Toes (or some random number) on one hand/foot?
Three nipples on one breast?
Legs jointed backwards?
Two legs attached to one hip?
[IF CROUCHED] Both feet fused into a single foot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I COULD GO ON & ON &... Oh sorry I already have...:sneaks:
Those issues only arise when the person using an AI art generated have NO FUCKING clue what they're doing. There's a lot more involved in AI art than simply typing a few key words and pressing the generate button like some retarded monkey. When you take the time to provide proper descriptors and keywords and provide good Loras for the AI to work with the end results can be amazing.

Jul 12, 2023
Those issues only arise when the person using an AI art generated have NO FUCKING clue what they're doing. There's a lot more involved in AI art than simply typing a few key words and pressing the generate button like some retarded monkey. When you take the time to provide proper descriptors and keywords and provide good Loras for the AI to work with the end results can be amazing.
Oh yes I know that... Getting the correct KEY DISCRIPTIVE doo-dar command is the thing.
OH HEY I'M SORRY IF I PI**ED YOU OFF, I MENT NO DISRESPECT. (y):cry:

I have seen galleries of AI-generated characters that are 50/50 at best.
But isn't the PROGRAM TECH getting better all the time? Oh I did see a super girl pic... {forget where & by who} which was enhanced by AI... before & after.....

& HELL YEAH!

skydra

May 4, 2017
finally and after several versions of the same I think I managed to recreate the room of jenny, unfortunately my pc can not make a good render of it, since the scene is super loaded with polygons, even leaving the time in 3 hours I have managed to get a semi-optimal image but I share part of what I managed to recreate.

The only thing I couldn't find is the table where the lamp goes, if anyone can help me locate the original I would appreciate it...

Original:
1698388407984.png
room jenny test 00.png
room jenny test 02.png
room jenny.png
room jenny orgasm 0.png

ment50359

Aug 28, 2022
You mean the GAME Bad Bobby Saga?

WELL IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I DOWNLOADED THEM... BUT I THINK I HAVE LISTED THEM ALL.....

There was a 'TABOO' version but I can not find it.....
No. Not the game. bxIvan once said that he was working on a graphic novel based on BBS. so I was enquiring about that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote