5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skydra

May 4, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: vendarr

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
just a preview of Bobby having 2 wives Anna & Faye . All characters are over 18yrs old. 3368.jpg Faye screams with pleasure as bobby licks and sucks on her Pussy. Her vaginal pleasure nerves are work beyond pleasure as bobby works his tongue on her.
2358.jpg
Faye:"Bobby i don't think my husband loves me any more.' "Hic-up" Bobby: Why do you say that Faye? (She will be mine tonight.) Faye: "He hasn't touch me like a husband should." "I have had to go to the bathroom and play with my self." Bobby: "(let me give this a try.) well Faye i can always help you with your problems." Faye: "You wouldn't like this old used hag. (the alcohol and her hormones have block her sense.) "Would you marry me if i leave my husband?"
2363.jpg
Bobby: "I would be more that happy to have you as my wife and we can have kids together." Faye: "Kiss me Bobby and make me your wife for tonight. Lets think believe that I'm not married and we are dating."
3013.jpg
Faye: "OOO my. i can not move. I can feel your semen swimming in vaginal tubes. Ooo what a satisfaction, you given me through my vagina." 3015.jpg
Bobby: "since we became one as husband and wife. I will remove this items of your pass and throw it out."
3016.jpg
Faye: "That's my wedding rings. " Bobby " yes it is but. We were married last night in pleasure. we became one, husband and wife." 3019.jpg Bobby: " sleepy my wife and enjoy the pleasure i have given you."
3021.jpg
Faye: "I can feel your semen swimming up my womb. thank you Bobby."

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
just a preview of Bobby having 2 wives Anna & Faye . All characters are over 18yrs old. View attachment 3007689 Faye screams with pleasure as bobby licks and sucks on her Pussy. Her vaginal pleasure nerves are work beyond pleasure as bobby works his tongue on her.
View attachment 3007711
Faye:"Bobby i don't think my husband loves me any more.' "Hic-up" Bobby: Why do you say that Faye? (She will be mine tonight.) Faye: "He hasn't touch me like a husband should." "I have had to go to the bathroom and play with my self." Bobby: "(let me give this a try.) well Faye i can always help you with your problems." Faye: "You wouldn't like this old used hag. (the alcohol and her hormones have block her sense.) "Would you marry me if i leave my husband?"
View attachment 3007738
Bobby: "I would be more that happy to have you as my wife and we can have kids together." Faye: "Kiss me Bobby and make me your wife for tonight. Lets think believe that I'm not married and we are dating."
View attachment 3007757
Faye: "OOO my. i can not move. I can feel your semen swimming in vaginal tubes. Ooo what a satisfaction, you given me through my vagina." View attachment 3007759
Bobby: "since we became one as husband and wife. I will remove this items of your pass and throw it out."
View attachment 3007760
Faye: "That's my wedding rings. " Bobby " yes it is but. We were married last night in pleasure. we became one, husband and wife." View attachment 3007763 Bobby: " sleepy my wife and enjoy the pleasure i have given you."
View attachment 3007765
Faye: "I can feel your semen swimming up my womb. thank you Bobby."
Two WIVES?! Anna is his mother. :oops:

Reactions: bxIvan

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

skydra

May 4, 2017
How did you manage to hide the side tail of Audrina? Geometry Editor?
yes but... you can also use the option to modify the opacity in the parameters to 0, if you find it difficult to use the geometry editor

I don't know if they will work for you, but try these modified files...

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
yes but... you can also use the option to modify the opacity in the parameters to 0, if you find it difficult to use the geometry editor

I don't know if they will work for you, but try these modified files...
Ah!!! I modified the Cutout Opacity in the Surfaces tab. Thanks for the help anyone. I figured there had to be a cleaner way. (y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, done my own recreation of Jenny (G3F). I think I got fairly close. Her eye colour uses a different eye colour than the ones that come with the character asset. It is a lighter brown than what is available so I took a lighter brown eye from the Olympia 7 character (Mom/Anna) and used it and it is closer to the original colour. The Dev used an eye colour from an unknown source. I tried out a few eye colour add ons but they don't match. They key to figuring it out (if you're anal about getting it perfect) is in the reflections in the original eye. I find the reflections are too much and often hide her real eye colour in a lot of the game renders, so I actually prefer what I used anyhow but just so you know.

Here's a comparison of one of the game expression images (smaller left) and my own render (larger, right). The eye colour comes pretty close (close enough for my liking), as does the other colours.
jennyexprassion 00.jpg Jenny (G3F) - Face.png

These are the assets I used and required for the scene subset I will include at the bottom of this post...

Jenny (G3F) Assets
Character:
Hair(s): & Audrina Hair 2 for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Eye color: (Anna/Mom asset)
Genitals:
Jenny (G3F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset for her, requiring you have the above listed assets of course...
View attachment Jade_G8F_Scene_Subset.7z

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote