• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2615004
art by zip

p.s. i hope this is a long bad ending :p
That, or its very long and bad for Liza (I'm assuming that's her body, isn't it?), but not an actual game over. Its time Bobby started doing more stuff with consequences, especially given his blackmail info over Liza. In the original game I found Bobby's hesitation to be too "bad" to be frustrating in multiple ways. While I appreciate the option to really go off the rails in this game and do stuff that results in a game over or the woman never realizes happened, I want to see "bad" stuff that becomes a part of the story and Bobby's relationship with the characters. If this just ends in Bobby masturbating over someone's bare ass or something non-pentrative, personally I'd be pretty disappointed, although I can see why a dev might want to just tease with that or a game over scene.

Zip, if you see this, thanks for communicating more, even if its just little stuff. That goes a long way to keeping your fans confident that you're engaged in all of this. As for the updates, I don't think most people are used to the small ones, although I get that its your style, and I do see the advantage of putting out a bit at a time and being able to tweak it very quickly if needed, or to adjust to feedback.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That, or its very long and bad for Liza (I'm assuming that's her body, isn't it?), but not an actual game over. Its time Bobby started doing more stuff with consequences, especially given his blackmail info over Liza. In the original game I found Bobby's hesitation to be too "bad" to be frustrating in multiple ways. While I appreciate the option to really go off the rails in this game and do stuff that results in a game over or the woman never realizes happened, I want to see "bad" stuff that becomes a part of the story and Bobby's relationship with the characters. If this just ends in Bobby masturbating over someone's bare ass or something non-pentrative, personally I'd be pretty disappointed, although I can see why a dev might want to just tease with that or a game over scene.

Zip, if you see this, thanks for communicating more, even if its just little stuff. That goes a long way to keeping your fans confident that you're engaged in all of this. As for the updates, I don't think most people are used to the small ones, although I get that its your style, and I do see the advantage of putting out a bit at a time and being able to tweak it very quickly if needed, or to adjust to feedback.
+1 to most of what you've said, though it's a tough line to walk, I'm just hoping when "real" stuff happens it doesn't just morph into a waifu simulator like almost all others, and there is the question of how Bobby gets there, IMO he still has a long journey to get from where he's at to being a true Alpha Pimp.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Eu não penso bem assim mas entendo perfeitamente

# I don't see it quite like that but I get it: let's get serious here...

Personally I'd like more sexual tension build up. But an actual build up, going somewhere, consequent as you say...
I think RAInces abused on the lukewarm foreplay, Zip went way too fast to lots of sex (even if it's game over - not in story - events).

I'd like some smart abuse/seduction inbetween. To have Bobby make his way from normal family life to actual incest, jumping through hoops just to get some, barely doing it but progressing a bit further in each attempt... Fun stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyzz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
+1 to most of what you've said, though it's a tough line to walk, I'm just hoping when "real" stuff happens it doesn't just morph into a waifu simulator like almost all others, and there is the question of how Bobby gets there, IMO he still has a long journey to get from where he's at to being a true Alpha Pimp.
Pois, é isso.

# Exactly. It can turn into a fuck fest like many other not so good games... And that's not what BBS is all about... There shouldn't be any shortcuts, the path (its premise) is meant to be walked (and thoroughly enjoyed), but on a steady pace...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Eu não penso bem assim mas entendo perfeitamente

# I don't see it quite like that but I get it: let's get serious here...

Personally I'd like more sexual tension build up. But an actual build up, going somewhere, consequent as you say...
I think RAInces abused on the lukewarm foreplay, Zip went way too fast to lots of sex (even if it's game over - not in story - events).

I'd like some smart abuse/seduction inbetween. To have Bobby make his way from normal family life to actual incest, jumping through hoops just to get some, barely doing it but progressing a bit further in each attempt... Fun stuff.
Pois, é isso.

# Exactly. It can turn into a fuck fest like many other not so good games... And that's not what BBS is all about... There shouldn't be any shortcuts, the path (its premise) is meant to be walked (and thoroughly enjoyed), but on a steady pace...
I'm not looking for it to turn into a case of as soon as any woman gets fucked by Bobby she rolls over, falls in love with Bobby and is submissive or anything like that. I hate games where the hostile woman is suddenly tamed by the protagonist's cock (unless the hostility was all an act, which shouldn't be the case here). There could be a long, antagonistic relationship between Bobby and Liza for example long after he first has sex with her, with her hatred of Bobby growing even more over time even as her body itself is more forgiving of him. But he has blackmail info on her and perhaps other leverage of just shame. Liza can be the one that the player gets to temper their sexual energy on while other relationships do more of a slow build. It's mainly that Bobby does have leverage on Liza, and as a horny young guy and someone with supposedly few moral qualms, he should be trying to push things as much as he can. Maybe he pushes too far, but instead of a game over its scrambling to do damage control or assert dominance either over who he went too far with or with Anna so that she won't take action or even listen to whoever it was.

At this point I'd probably also limit the game over scenes because while they do offer some fun, they also ultimately take away from the build of tension and the "real" thing when it happens. I don't want to be in that "real" scene and getting a sense of deja vu because I've seem similar scenes with the same character before that weren't real. Its a delicate balance of building tension but bot blueballing the player, and also keeping the story somewhat realistic within the twisted confines of incest game logic. Rainces excelled at blueballing players. Zip is giving us other avenues for fun, although for me its the risk of making the real act less impactful. I'm only interested in so many dream/fantasy/sleepsex/game-over scenes before I want or need the real thing. What I'm really looking forward to is a scene where Bobby is taking one of the women when they are fully awake, its fully real, quite possibly not at all consensual, but comes at the right time in the story for that woman. For me, I think we could make an argument that this is Liza's time where Bobby can act and not have it be an immediate bad end, or he just needs to set the hooks a little more before he's ready to act in a more bold way. Then Liza's relationship continues concurrently with Bobby's attempts to seduce/corrupt/whatever the remaining women which could be a longer process. Although it still shouldn't be drawn out too far. If I were Zip I'd give this particular game his focus for a while, but then wrap it up and use his experience and his fans to pivot to the game he wants to do, where he can make the nipples as dark as he wants. If he does this current game right, he'll have quite the audience for his follow-up act where he doesn't have to be limited by another dev's history.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not looking for it to turn into a case of as soon as any woman gets fucked by Bobby she rolls over, falls in love with Bobby and is submissive or anything like that. I hate games where the hostile woman is suddenly tamed by the protagonist's cock (unless the hostility was all an act, which shouldn't be the case here). There could be a long, antagonistic relationship between Bobby and Liza for example long after he first has sex with her, with her hatred of Bobby growing even more over time even as her body itself is more forgiving of him. But he has blackmail info on her and perhaps other leverage of just shame. Liza can be the one that the player gets to temper their sexual energy on while other relationships do more of a slow build. It's mainly that Bobby does have leverage on Liza, and as a horny young guy and someone with supposedly few moral qualms, he should be trying to push things as much as he can. Maybe he pushes too far, but instead of a game over its scrambling to do damage control or assert dominance either over who he went too far with or with Anna so that she won't take action or even listen to whoever it was.

At this point I'd probably also limit the game over scenes because while they do offer some fun, they also ultimately take away from the build of tension and the "real" thing when it happens. I don't want to be in that "real" scene and getting a sense of deja vu because I've seem similar scenes with the same character before that weren't real. Its a delicate balance of building tension but bot blueballing the player, and also keeping the story somewhat realistic within the twisted confines of incest game logic. Rainces excelled at blueballing players. Zip is giving us other avenues for fun, although for me its the risk of making the real act less impactful. I'm only interested in so many dream/fantasy/sleepsex/game-over scenes before I want or need the real thing. What I'm really looking forward to is a scene where Bobby is taking one of the women when they are fully awake, its fully real, quite possibly not at all consensual, but comes at the right time in the story for that woman. For me, I think we could make an argument that this is Liza's time where Bobby can act and not have it be an immediate bad end, or he just needs to set the hooks a little more before he's ready to act in a more bold way. Then Liza's relationship continues concurrently with Bobby's attempts to seduce/corrupt/whatever the remaining women which could be a longer process. Although it still shouldn't be drawn out too far. If I were Zip I'd give this particular game his focus for a while, but then wrap it up and use his experience and his fans to pivot to the game he wants to do, where he can make the nipples as dark as he wants. If he does this current game right, he'll have quite the audience for his follow-up act where he doesn't have to be limited by another dev's history.
I'm not a fan of bad ends either, it takes you too far out of the story, but I do like altered consciousness scenes (Sleep, Drunk, Drugged, Hypno, Tricked etc), when you get to fully conscious scenes there really isn't any going back. You have to think of ways to escalate to keep it interesting and there aren't too many directions you can go from there.

I think for the most part the women of the household should be "sacred" in that you can't move too fast with them even with blackmail, they know the MC too well to put up with that shit, they'd either refuse to believe he'd act on the blackmail calling his bluff or straight up kick his ass (a'la badends).

Instead I think the best way forward would be the attack their close friends and get "caught" by them, planting the seed of what the MC is capable off, that he actually does act on his threats.

For example, Imagine Liza's BFF gets caught in a compromising situation by Bobby, who blackmails her into more and more deviant acts, eventually when she is in full slave mode, Liza catches them (seeing her BFF sucking of her brother), she confronts her and discovers that she didn't have any choice... Bobby takes advantage of the situation by fucking the BFF in front of Liza forcing her into a situation where she can't leave without selling out her friend... Now that the ice is broken Liza is now primed for her own blackmail arc starting small with things she can justify as "supporting her friend" rather than "submitting to her brother", slowing phasing out the friend until there is no doubt she is her brother's slave.

For the Mom, I'd simply take her down a Lush path, turning her into an alcoholic sex doll, abdicating power gradually to Bobby (the new provider for the house).

For Lucy I'd like to take control of the Cheer team first, (with Lucy eager to join/please them), trying to get them to accept her, use them to "dare" her into doing stuff Bobby can take advantage off firstly without her knowledge (7 minutes in heaven with a Masked stranger type stuff), then more and more conscious dares once she is sufficiently slutty.

But like I said at the start I'd save most of their conscious content for late game, bring on the friends (maybe an Aunt or two) for immediate "real" scenes, people who don't know Bobby well enough to be certain of his limits and who aren't close enough to the other main characters to confide in them until it is too late (secrets and insecurities are key).

JM2C

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Certo, pensamos diferente. :ROFLMAO:

# Yup, we do think differently.

You like the slow burning idea in general but you want to make Liza your toy (escape valve) for the meantime, because you've got leverage over her... It's a way to go but I prefer it gradually for all of them.

You don't want that much "fake sex" because it may throw you off when the real one kicks in... Well I could do just fine with barely no fake sex. As you say they are fun to play but add very little to the build up. He should work really hard to get some (first chance blackmail won't cut it)...

As for developing BBS by the book (following strictly RAInces work) or through his lens, as a fan I prefer the first approach. But as a dev I'd follow the second one, so all good (I enjoyed SP BBS2 quite much, so...). At the end of the day it's all about the fun we get playing. I think he made up his mind about that a long time ago.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Very well said. :)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm not a fan of bad ends either, it takes you too far out of the story, but I do like altered consciousness scenes (Sleep, Drunk, Drugged, Hypno, Tricked etc), when you get to fully conscious scenes there really isn't any going back. You have to think of ways to escalate to keep it interesting and there aren't too many directions you can go from there.

I think for the most part the women of the household should be "sacred" in that you can't move too fast with them even with blackmail, they know the MC too well to put up with that shit, they'd either refuse to believe he'd act on the blackmail calling his bluff or straight up kick his ass (a'la badends).

Instead I think the best way forward would be the attack their close friends and get "caught" by them, planting the seed of what the MC is capable off, that he actually does act on his threats.

For example, Imagine Liza's BFF gets caught in a compromising situation by Bobby, who blackmails her into more and more deviant acts, eventually when she is in full slave mode, Liza catches them (seeing her BFF sucking of her brother), she confronts her and discovers that she didn't have any choice... Bobby takes advantage of the situation by fucking the BFF in front of Liza forcing her into a situation where she can't leave without selling out her friend... Now that the ice is broken Liza is now primed for her own blackmail arc starting small with things she can justify as "supporting her friend" rather than "submitting to her brother", slowing phasing out the friend until there is no doubt she is her brother's slave.

For the Mom, I'd simply take her down a Lush path, turning her into an alcoholic sex doll, abdicating power gradually to Bobby (the new provider for the house).

For Lucy I'd like to take control of the Cheer team first, (with Lucy eager to join/please them), trying to get them to accept her, use them to "dare" her into doing stuff Bobby can take advantage off firstly without her knowledge (7 minutes in heaven with a Masked stranger type stuff), then more and more conscious dares once she is sufficiently slutty.

But like I said at the start I'd save most of their conscious content for late game, bring on the friends (maybe an Aunt or two) for immediate "real" scenes, people who don't know Bobby well enough to be certain of his limits and who aren't close enough to the other main characters to confide in them until it is too late (secrets and insecurities are key).

JM2C
Isto sim é a minha cena...

# That's pretty much it. Family is sacred, of course. Still find dirt/leverage to build up authority over them and get the hot friends for quick release. As the morality seal gets broken, full on corruption is on the way. So beautifully simple...

Reactions: Stil996 and tonyzz

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

JM2C
There's certainly any number of ways to move the story forward, although at the same time deviating too much from the original isn't what a lot of people want. I think the majority of the people want to see BBS continued, either by Rainces or someone else. I'd be hesitant about adding new characters too. Julia could be leveraged as the way to Lucy, as the main game was already doing.

I think Liza's story has already progressed enough where you couldn't go down the path of introducing her friend now unless you reset the relationship as Rainces frequently did. And that's part of the problem with trying to remake or continue BBS. The game was full of relationship resets. Progress with the women was fast, but then would abruptly be drastically set back for often dubious reasons.

With Liza, I think the blackmail is still a valid option. Maybe she does doubt if he has the balls to go through with it and calls his bluff by telling him to go ahead and fuck her. She's thinking he'll balk because "obviously" even Bobby wouldn't go that far, and then he'll have no control over here anymore. Except it's not a bluff, and suddenly he's balls deep and she realizes that with his blackmail info she can't even tell anyone about it, or maybe he secretly records it for even more blackmail leverage. Disclaimer here though that I really like the idea of blackmailing a reluctant sister into sex, so that may be coloring my opinion.

Again though, if I was Zip I'd be viewing this as a chance to give closure for BBS fans while putting a darker spin on the game, but at the same time looking ahead to what game he might follow this up with, because this could be a nice springboard for him. I wouldn't go for a drawn out game for that and other reasons, although I wouldn't necessarily rush through things either.

Certo, pensamos diferente. :ROFLMAO:

# Yup, we do think differently.

You like the slow burning idea in general but you want to make Liza your toy (escape valve) for the meantime, because you've got leverage over her... It's a way to go but I prefer it gradually for all of them.

You don't want that much "fake sex" because it may throw you off when the real one kicks in... Well I could do just fine with barely none fake sex. As you say they are fun to play but add very little to the build up. He should work really hard to get some (first chance blackmail won't cut it)...

As for developing BBS by the book (following strictly RAInces work) or through his lens, as a fan I prefer the first approach. But as a dev I'd follow the second one, so all good (I enjoyed SP BBS2 quite much, so...). At the end of the day it's all about the fun we get playing. I think he made up his mind about that a long time ago.
The thing for me is that I don't want to see the relationships with all the family members come to a head at the same time or spread out over a few updates towards the end of the game. There's four women in his family. There's room for him to have sex with Liza now, and there's still three other women to pursue that would hopefully be somewhat spread out. For example, I wouldn't want Bobby getting both Lucy and Jenny relatively soon to each other. I think part of making a game like this is keeping players engaged by giving them what they want in measured doses. Don't save it all for the end. Don't sidetrack into new characters we aren't invested in. I'd love to see Julia make a return, but I could care less about other characters that weren't in BBS. Give us the main characters, spread out so that we can enjoy the chase for each of them in turn, and have their relationships continue even as Bobby is looking towards the next target. The fake sex stuff could be replaced by actual sex with the women Bobby has already "defeated", complete with Bobby having to deal with their hostility, their plots to get him in trouble or even their trying to cockblock him from the other family members.

Again, I'm talking about stuff that very selfishly serves my own kinks and interests, but I'd much rather have real sex with Liza very soon than more fake sex for an indefinite period of time. I'd like to see BBS given an ending of sorts after all of these years, then let Zip unleash himself on a new game that is similar to this, but that gives him the freedom to make the characters he wants and tell the stories he wants. I don't think people have time or patience for a slow burn approach to ending the game, especially when we've seen too many other attempts to continue the game fizzle out. I'm operating under the hunch that Zip's version of the game won't see completition for one reason or another, just like the past attempts, so I'd really love to see progress with the story versus slow burn that ultimately doesn't get see closure.

Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's certainly any number of ways to move the story forward, although at the same time deviating too much from the original isn't what a lot of people want. I think the majority of the people want to see BBS continued, either by Rainces or someone else. I'd be hesitant about adding new characters too. Julia could be leveraged as the way to Lucy, as the main game was already doing.

I think Liza's story has already progressed enough where you couldn't go down the path of introducing her friend now unless you reset the relationship as Rainces frequently did. And that's part of the problem with trying to remake or continue BBS. The game was full of relationship resets. Progress with the women was fast, but then would abruptly be drastically set back for often dubious reasons.

With Liza, I think the blackmail is still a valid option. Maybe she does doubt if he has the balls to go through with it and calls his bluff by telling him to go ahead and fuck her. She's thinking he'll balk because "obviously" even Bobby wouldn't go that far, and then he'll have no control over here anymore. Except it's not a bluff, and suddenly he's balls deep and she realizes that with his blackmail info she can't even tell anyone about it, or maybe he secretly records it for even more blackmail leverage. Disclaimer here though that I really like the idea of blackmailing a reluctant sister into sex, so that may be coloring my opinion.
1. People thinking that this game will mirror Raince's version is doomed from the start, because a) this isn't Rainces version and b) Rainces version didn't get into real action anyway, what was there felt rushed and half assed, I suspect it was at least part of the reason his version stalled in that he couldn't think of a way to move forward after that.

2. I disagree about Liza's path progressing to far, there is a big difference between a few pervy photos/dressing up and full on sex. and linking in her friend is easy, just have her in a similar situation with her boyfriend (a friend of the guy pressuring Liza, as they brag to each other about what they have made their respective girlfriends do, egging each other on to more extreme acts)

3. You've missed my point about the Liza Bluff, in that she wouldn't tell him to fuck her, she'd call his bluff by telling him to spill her secret or outright attack him. IF he tells, he loses any hold over her that the blackmail could've provided (she has no reason to protect a reputation that is already destroyed), if he doesn't tell, he loses credibility for any future attempt. Blackmail only works if they BELIEVE you will go through with it. And Siblings always threaten each other with absurd shit, no way he has the credibility to make her believe without her getting very clear insight to what he is willing to do first.

Again JM2C

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I think Zip should just finish the whole route for liza before heading to the next girl just suggesting so he can more focus on the story even if its a micro update he should finish her route with a sex and not a game over.

Reactions: Corambis
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes