3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Wow! Much appreciated, I couldnt imagine that smb will like it SO much! =^_^=
A million welcomes to you. It wasn't just the render (which has all the best components) but the image also leads to the imagination of who could be behind her, and both thier pleasures are seen, but not in the usual graphic way of tab d inserted into slot v, so much more erotic and intoxicating. It is an outstanding render, concept and idea. My hat off to you.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
hi, i'm also interested in using them in gen 8. how did you do that? have you used Olympia 8?
Here's scene file with g8f (.rar in attachments). You'll need "golden palace genitalia" and "side tail" to load it properly.
When I trying to convert g3f mom to g8f with that script make her caruncle become white.
1591307032392.png
Thats why I've modified her eye sockets a bit to solve that "whiteness".
Feel free to contact me if You'll have any questions about that.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Here's scene file with g8f (.rar in attachments). You'll need "golden palace genitalia" and "side tail" to load it properly.
When I trying to convert g3f mom to g8f with that script make her caruncle become white.
View attachment 681420
Thanks a lot, I'll try it tomorrow.
I would like to ask you for advice, in your opinion is it a good idea to apply a different skin texture to that body, for example olympia 8 to improve the texture?
Since I need this character to use it in a new novel / game(so I don't care that it is identical to the BadBobby Saga milf), do you have any advice on "which components to use" (example: hair)?

Last edited:

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Here's scene file with g8f (.rar in attachments). You'll need
View attachment 681420
"golden palace genitalia" and "side tail" to load it properly.
View attachment 681420
Hi, I have a problem the model of your file does not have the "shape" of the "Milf" body.
is it possible to "create" it? or have you already created it?
Annotazione 2020-06-05 091453.png

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
in the end I managed to get the shape of the body: xtransfer
the body is practically the same, the only difference is that g3 is more slender,
but for the face I am not completely satisfied, for the eyelashes, because I have not been able to find some similar ones and for the "roundness of the face", especially on the forehead.
I gladly accept advice.
Annotazione 2020-06-05 150241.png
Annotazione 2020-06-05 151121.png

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks a lot, I'll try it tomorrow.
I would like to ask you for advice, in your opinion is it a good idea to apply a different skin texture to that body, for example olympia 8 to improve the texture?
Since I need this character to use it in a new novel / game(so I don't care that it is identical to the BadBobby Saga milf), do you have any advice on "which components to use" (example: hair)?
You can try to use different skin texture, but Im strongly believe that You'll need to match to the shape of her g8f body. About components, it depends only on Your tastes.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I'll check it. Not quite sure about that.
yes, I did it here:
in the end I managed to get the shape of the body: xtransfer
the body is practically the same, the only difference is that g3 is more slender,
but for the face I am not completely satisfied, for the eyelashes, because I have not been able to find some similar ones and for the "roundness of the face", especially on the forehead.
I gladly accept advice.
View attachment 682096
View attachment 682099

but I'm not completely satisfied with the face

Last edited:

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hello guys,
I decided to publish a new post where to choose the appearance of the milf character for my game :

I hope you will help them decide.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, I have a problem the model of your file does not have the "shape" of the "Milf" body.
is it possible to "create" it? or have you already created it?
View attachment 681953
Probably Your daz3d missed some files or morphs, because if we are talking about head or face shapes, it looks like pretty similar in my scene for both g3f and g8f figures. Comparison below.
1591389954894.png
1591390011414.png
1591390201408.png
(different legs pose, but still the same):
1591390351143.png
1591390714004.png

On Your screenshots (especialy on THIS ONE) it looks different than I have in the same scene file. About what milf body shape You're talking about in this case? As for me, they're looks close the same shapes (body and face).

Last edited:

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hello guys,
I decided to publish a new post where to choose the appearance of the milf character for my game :

I hope you will help them decide.
If you want to upgrade Ann's face, try to check this feature:

Reactions: Black Ram oss
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote