3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Realized, that light - always important "character" on any render, because it helps to highlight main parts of scene or bodyparts.

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Also if you are trying to upgrade from G3 to G8, here is a handy tutorial.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, which PC you use?
For renders and modeling with less lags (optimal) You'll need 3 things in first place: processor i5 (or better), ssd disk (500gb+), Nvidia (only) 10xx (or better, 20xx etc). Any better components will help You do render and model faster and easier. Any lower - will do opposite. For each render in my posts here, here, here, here I've used more than 3-5 hours (You can change settings for render process in daz). For some render settings and models, for example, You can get even 50+ hours of rendering even on powerfull PC setup, depending on your goals.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
What do You think? Are they similar?
Screenshot from patreon:
View attachment 688508

Model name and link below
Name: Ciara for Genesis 3 Female
Link:
View attachment 688510
body looks about right but face a bit off. Tip of nose should be smaller and less bulbous, eyes should be lighter brown, narrower, bottom eye lash less dark, single eyelid not double, thicker eye brows, top lip slightly thinner and pinker, skin tone lighter brown vs pink. pretty good though :LOL:

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
If you want to upgrade Ann's face, try to check this feature:
hello since Olimpia 7 won in the , I'm starting to improve his face.
Olympia 7 g3.png Annotazione 2020-06-13 195539.png
first of all I noticed that the face that I created compared to that of BobbySaga and some of your images is much more "plump" and has a bad nose.
I saw that you recommended , and I was wondering if you can recommend settings to improve his face (I tried, but instead of improving it, he made it worse).

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 691595 View attachment 691599
first of all I noticed that the face that I created compared to that of BobbySaga and some of your images is much more "plump" and has a bad nose.
I saw that you recommended , and I was wondering if you can recommend settings to improve his face (I tried, but instead of improving it, he made it worse).
Refer to this post, to a link for step by step help.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
thanks but the conversion to g8 that I did was successful in full. (furthermore the figora above is g3).
but I noticed that the face shape of Olimpia 7 (g3) is slightly different from that of BadBobby Saga, the chin looks thinner and the nose is slightly smaller (if for you the face of Olimpia 7 (g3) is by default identical to that of BadBobby Saga let us know).
So I was wondering if I could recommend a way to change the face and how to change it to make it look like BadBobby Saga or improve it in general.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
View attachment 691595 View attachment 691599
What do You mean by "improving"?
P.S. I've wanted to write long post about face creating process, but understood that I need a lot of screenshots for that. Need some time for that and I have headache at this moment.

• Love
Reactions: BigIrishLug

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
The character I'm creating should be an ex-model, so I don't want a face that is too "plump".
In the default model of Olympia 7 (as you can see from the photo) it has a "robust" and plump face especially in the part of the jaw (in that of BadBobby Saga it seems slightly pointed) and in addition the nose seems slightly thick.
However I am not very good at these types of changes, any improvement is well appreciated.
What images can I help you with?

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
The character I'm creating should be an ex-model, so I don't want a face that is too "plump".

In the default model of Olympia 7 (as you can see from the photo) it has a "robust" and plump face especially in the part of the jaw (in that of BadBobby Saga it seems slightly pointed) and in addition the nose seems slightly thick.
However I am not very good at these types of changes, any improvement is well appreciated.
What images can I help you with?
First of all, try to check the .pdf instructions in . They are pretty good for starting any modifications.
Try to check this too:

The magic about "face creating" hiding in tons of morph dials. Try to install as many mods for face morphing as You can, sit down and start experimenting till You get the result You'll like. That's all. I'll add small tutorial about faces to my to do list here as soon as possible.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
First of all, try to check the .pdf instructions in . They are pretty good for starting any modifications.
Try to check this too:

The magic about "face creating" hiding in tons of morph dials. Try to install as many mods for face morphing as You can, sit down and start experimenting till You get the result You'll like. That's all. I'll add small tutorial about faces to my to do list here as soon as possible.
Thanks I'll try again

jnhbfvgb

Feb 9, 2020
For renders and modeling with less lags (optimal) You'll need 3 things in first place: processor i5 (or better), ssd disk (500gb+), Nvidia (only) 10xx (or better, 20xx etc). Any better components will help You do render and model faster and easier. Any lower - will do opposite. For each render in my posts here, here, here, here I've used more than 3-5 hours (You can change settings for render process in daz). For some render settings and models, for example, You can get even 50+ hours of rendering even on powerfull PC setup, depending on your goals.
Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote