3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
krekerman003, what's up with Bobby's dick? Visually, it seems that it is much lower than the required place. :unsure:

Mazmote

Nov 17, 2020
It would be good if we had standard files for all the chars, already with morphs that make them close to the original ones.

Like krekerman003 provided for Anna. Although I think she doesnt match very very well. By the way, krekerman003, when I open your file it says a file, specific from you, is missing:

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/krekerrrrrr/bbs mom g8f/ctrl-rsc-bbsmom.dsf

I wonder how much it influences her final shape. Maybe that is why she did not match so well. Could you provide this file?

I am planning on creating renders portraying "Side Stories" for Bad Bobby Saga, but for that I would like models that closely match the original ones.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It would be good if we had standard files for all the chars, already with morphs that make them close to the original ones.
Mazmote, only Axeman99 has standard files for basic models. The author himself, RAinces, gave them to him, hoping for help. But I doubt Axeman99 will provide them for you.

Mazmote

Nov 17, 2020
Mazmote, only Axeman99 has standard files for basic models. The author himself, RAinces, gave them to him, hoping for help. But I doubt Axeman99 will provide them for you.
Yeah, I know. What I meant is to have "unnoficial" standard files made by the community that approaches the original model.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Yeah, I know. What I meant is to have "unnoficial" standard files made by the community that approaches the original model.
Mazmote, I don't think the local art artists are eager to give you their work. After all, this is a difficult task, creating a 3D model close to the original. And not everyone wants to give their work for free.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017

Like krekerman003 provided for Anna. Although I think she doesnt match very very well. By the way, krekerman003, when I open your file it says a file, specific from you, is missing:

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/krekerrrrrr/bbs mom g8f/ctrl-rsc-bbsmom.dsf

I wonder how much it influences her final shape. Maybe that is why she did not match so well. Could you provide this file?

I am planning on creating renders portraying "Side Stories" for Bad Bobby Saga, but for that I would like models that closely match the original ones.
Hello. I'll try to explain all of that as easy as I can.
1) From beggining I've tried to recreate "mom" character via genesis 8 female, because I've wanted to try g8f morphs on her g3f body. Than I've found script "converter g3f to g8f" from "Riversoft". Using that on g3f You can convert gen 3 female character with body morphs to genesis 8 female (just read instructions). That's why I've tried it on bbs mom char and create scene with her "new" g8f body + few body morphs (just details) and posted it here. Unfortunately, there were only scene without "body shape parameters" which was created by Riversoft script (that one "ctrl-rsc-bbsmom.dsf" file which is missed). Be sure, I've done it without knowing that ather will have not "source body shape" to load my scene correctly.
2) After converting mom char to g8f i've hit the majour problem - some weired glitch with her sclera (it looked like two different surfaces tried to merge/ check below). I've stopped my attempts in morphing her g8f model.
1606170490459.png
3) DonRP in one of his previous posts provided link to "Olympia 7 for Olympia 8", which is the best option if You want to use it like g8f.

In the end, I'll post image of two models (Olympia 8 and converted one). If Mazmote want, I can share character file which I have, but be sure - there is no difference between them (maybe textures and few shapes?)
1606170003997.png

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
maybe, but this is only converted g3m Bobby to g8m body
krekerman003, Yes. there are violations of proportion. Although maybe I'm just judging by the European type of men. It is possible that the proportions in Asia and South America are somewhat different. And with a member, so this is clearly too much, at this age it is much smaller and thinner, unless of course Bobby has not taken stimulants since childhood. :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote