3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I havent those at this moment. Need some time to recreate it. And thank You for hard work!
976768_bbs_00_10.jpg can you add bobby placing his hand and caressing her butt, and her enjoying it..making a possible choice..Lust ++ points..a moving file please,, thank you.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
krekerman003: can you provide scene files for the living room and kitchen? It will save a lot of time.

I post another scene (the second time Ms. Anna enter Bobby's room)
977064_bbs_01_07.jpg can you add bobby placing his hand and caressing her butt, and her enjoying it..making a possible choice..Lust ++ points..a moving file please,, thank you.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 958093 can you add bobby placing his hand and caressing her butt, and her enjoying it..making a possible choice..Lust ++ points..a moving file please,, thank you.
View attachment 958087 can you add bobby placing his hand and caressing her butt, and her enjoying it..making a possible choice..Lust ++ points..a moving file please,, thank you.
Awfully demanding, especially to do so not just once, but thrice and without even a kind thank you to schlebbsaga amazing work. For shame on you... Zany.jpg not that I don't want the same thing, but please pace yourself Tongue & a wink.jpg

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Here we have the very first scene of BBS (excluding the dream scene, which I am working on). The scenes are re-rendered in twice the resolution as the original, with the same aspect ratio. They are also post-processed to remove artifacts.

krekerman003: I'd rather not promise anything, specially since BBS fanbase has been crushed many times before with promises. I have been slowly rendering some scenes, at my own pace.

I think it would be better (and faster) to have a group of fans to share the effort of re-creating the scenes, with, of course, a shared pool of resources (models/scenes) to keep consistency.

Thanks for the assets. I already rendered some scenes from the laundry with a slightly different floor, which I think it is fine.
This is great of you to do - if you're re-creating the game can you still include new/younger Jenny in your version? Also any plans to age up the MC so he doesn't look like a 12 year old boy? :LOL:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Yeah, I will think about Jenny later. About his age, I already used the age slider from DAZ to make him look older and taller, and he is already older and taller than in the original images. It seems in earlier images Bobby looked younger, but people complained and he increased his age a bit.

He is supposed to be 15/16 looks-wise (age-wise he is 18). More than that and I think BBS story barely works anymore. One of the strenghts of BBS is that the protagonist is not your typical jacked giga chad as in 95% other games. He is a creepy motherfucker who looks younger than he really is.

I may do that later. About her enjoying, it for sure is something Ms. Anna would not do at that point in the game, so that would be an ``extra'', apart from the main scenes in the game.

Not sure what "moving file" means. An animation? Lol. I may not be up to that so soon... My video card would probably take more than an entire day to render even a simple scene.
lol yes animated..

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
This is great of you to do - if you're re-creating the game can you still include new/younger Jenny in your version? Also any plans to age up the MC so he doesn't look like a 12 year old boy? :LOL:
i can try with the help of other rendering. dude she looks to young as the new jenny. she look like a teenager in the original pics...

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Friends, I have rendered the first part of the laundry scene with Ms. Anna. Please let me know what do you think.
The second part, in which she falls and is grabbed by Bobby, is more challenging. I think RAINCES used some pose assets for those. I find it hard to believe he hand-posed all of them. I tried to find a pose asset with people falling/being grabbed and found none. Maybe my fellow fans can help me find one. krekerman003 to the rescue?
It's just fantastic! Keep going! About falling poses, try to look for next pose assets:
1. Falling Down Poses for Genesis 8 Female and Victoria 8

2. Z Tripping and Falling Pose Partials Mega Set

3. Enchantment for Stephanie 5 and Michael 5 (few poses where male hanging female)

4. It´s Raining Gen Poses for Genesis 8 Male

or its absolutely not a problem to remake all poses from the scratch.
Unfortunately, for no clear reason, I cannot attach pictures to my messages (it gives an error on the server). In fact, it takes about 30 seconds for each character to recreate the desired pose.

Reactions: renjiano

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Yeah, I will think about Jenny later. About his age, I already used the age slider from DAZ to make him look older and taller, and he is already older and taller than in the original images. It seems in earlier images Bobby looked younger, but people complained and he increased his age a bit.

He is supposed to be 15/16 looks-wise (age-wise he is 18). More than that and I think BBS story barely works anymore. One of the strenghts of BBS is that the protagonist is not your typical jacked giga chad as in 95% other games. He is a creepy motherfucker who looks younger than he really is.

I may do that later. About her enjoying, it for sure is something Ms. Anna would not do at that point in the game, so that would be an ``extra'', apart from the main scenes in the game.

Not sure what "moving file" means. An animation? Lol. I may not be up to that so soon... My video card would probably take more than an entire day to render even a simple scene.
There are two types of social intelligence. One is conventional charisma--likeability, the ability to inspire and appeal to people. The other is what, for a better word, one would call manipulation. The ability to discover people's weaknesses and vulnerabilities and secrets and exploit them. Bobby has little charisma, but he is slowly developing into an expert manipulator.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Hey Llamamann If you ever think about doing a second project besides "FOTM Sex grind", consider this one. It'd be amazing if you could make up and expand Anna's story. One of my most favorite milf on Erotic VN, but unfortunately original Dev gave up on her, and us.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Llamamann If you ever think about doing a second project besides "FOTM Sex grind", consider this one. It'd be amazing if you could make up and expand Anna's story. One of my most favorite milf on Erotic VN, but unfortunately original Dev gave up on her, and us.
I’ll have to give it a play through!

Reactions: truerty

proxsz

Oct 30, 2017
Friends, I have rendered the first part of the laundry scene with Ms. Anna. Please let me know what do you think.
The second part, in which she falls and is grabbed by Bobby, is more challenging. I think RAINCES used some pose assets for those. I find it hard to believe he hand-posed all of them. I tried to find a pose asset with people falling/being grabbed and found none. Maybe my fellow fans can help me find one. krekerman003 to the rescue?
You want to make a new version of the game? I can help with Renpy coding. If there are more people to volunteer we can create a discord together and get planning on making this game :)

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
You want to make a new version of the game? I can help with Renpy coding. If there are more people to volunteer we can create a discord together and get planning on making this game :)
it will be interesting to take part in such project)

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
There is rar file in attachments with Ann falling pose. Just apply it to Your figure. In any case - its easy to remake poses, like I said before
1609265364197.png 1609265469793.png

• Love
Reactions: BigIrishLug
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote