3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
In the original that scene sucked, she's freaking drunk, and probably wouldn't remember what happened last night, and instead of full blown sex rainces took the gay route of grinding on her with his underwear on, what type of shit is that
thats one of the reason i asked the guys in here to help with the render. Boddie said he was going to have fun with msAnna. i guess dry humping is fun..

have you render before.

Last edited:
Reactions: krekerman003

kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
In the original that scene sucked, she's freaking drunk, and probably wouldn't remember what happened last night, and instead of full blown sex rainces took the gay route of grinding on her with his underwear on, what type of shit is that

I already did it with my aunt ...
she appeared drunk, I carried her on her bed ... I did what I shouldn't, and of course: cum on her ass!
it was my first time, I wasn't going to take any chances and invest with everything

I think I should write this story .... ahahahha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: krekerman003

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
she appeared drunk, I carried her on her bed ... I did what I shouldn't, and of course: cum on her ass!
it was my first time, I wasn't going to take any chances and invest with everything

give the MC more choices to win the ladies.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
some old renders, maybe some day I'll create whole scene with it
View attachment 1015919
View attachment 1015921
View attachment 1015923
nice renders.
can you try to work on the scene of msanna sleeping in bobbies room after getting drunk.

1) bobbie start to kiss her neck
2)works his way down to her breast and fondles them
3) removes her bra and nibbles on her nipples. msAnna starts to moaning of pleasure
4)moves her panty lower and positions himself to enter her.
5)places msAnna hand on his penis - start to motion her to jerk it, so it gets harder.
6)places himself in between her legs and slowly enters her vagina.
7) starts to slowly push, kissing her on the lips and starts to french kiss. she doesn't resist. she follow his lead with the kisses.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
nice renders.
can you try to work on the scene of msanna sleeping in bobbies room after getting drunk.

1) bobbie start to kiss her neck
2)works his way down to her breast and fondles them
3) removes her bra and nibbles on her nipples. msAnna starts to moaning of pleasure
4)moves her panty lower and positions himself to enter her.
5)places msAnna hand on his penis - start to motion her to jerk it, so it gets harder.
6)places himself in between her legs and slowly enters her vagina.
7) starts to slowly push, kissing her on the lips and starts to french kiss. she doesn't resist. she follow his lead with the kisses.
Ivan, are you paying him a commission? :p

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020

Ha I'd say make a game about it, one night the mc does everything you wrote and the more times she gets drunk he does more and more until she gets pregnant out of nowhere and doesn't know sounds like a good game idea to me dont you think hahaha

Jul 30, 2020
The way we're approaching that scene for the potential remake is that everything that takes place before the clock starts is a prologue, events setting up the story that happened beforehand. This was Bobby's first major foray into being pervy on his mom, and he was scared shitless of waking her up. This was a nervous boy/young man blowing his load the first time he has a woman in his bed.

Going forward in the story, he'll definitely progress further. But in the prologue, these are his first steps with being Bad Bobby.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Ivan, are you paying him a commission? :p
he's a friend in here and im just asking him. he can tell me to kick rock and theres nothing i can do. we are both working on the remake of BBS. I waited for the official abandonment of this game by the developer. i even emailed him to give me a release.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
he's a friend in here and im just asking him. he can tell me to kick rock and theres nothing i can do. we are both working on the remake of BBS. I waited for the official abandonment of this game by the developer. i even emailed him to give me a release.
Relax, I'm teasing you!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote