3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Working on livingroom asset at this moment. Trying to make it more real or alive) As soon as I remade it - will post files and asset list here.
Stay safe and have fun.
1612734640882.png

Reactions: BigIrishLug

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Nice one! I like passion which You set in Your scene! Keep going!
In the original that scene sucked, she's freaking drunk, and probably wouldn't remember what happened last night, and instead of full blown sex rainces took the gay route of grinding on her with his underwear on, what type of shit is that
I will like to make this scene, because I had same thoughts about some hot, nonstop, lustfull, live, unprotected (optional) sex with her out of that scene. I'm definitely gonna make my version of it in future!)
give the MC more choices to win the ladies.
To be honest, any standart game about "that" should have minimum some of that routes: love incest, femdom, nonincest (find GF outside family of MC and protect family members), corruption, NTR, sadist+kinks freak. Hope we will make it real in this remake.
nice renders.
can you try to work on the scene of msanna sleeping in bobbies room after getting drunk.

1) bobbie start to kiss her neck
2)works his way down to her breast and fondles them
3) removes her bra and nibbles on her nipples. msAnna starts to moaning of pleasure
4)moves her panty lower and positions himself to enter her.
5)places msAnna hand on his penis - start to motion her to jerk it, so it gets harder.
6)places himself in between her legs and slowly enters her vagina.
7) starts to slowly push, kissing her on the lips and starts to french kiss. she doesn't resist. she follow his lead with the kisses.
he's a friend in here and im just asking him. he can tell me to kick rock and theres nothing i can do. we are both working on the remake of BBS. I waited for the official abandonment of this game by the developer. i even emailed him to give me a release.
Seem legit) But due that I havent powerfull setup to make 20-30 renders per day I can't help You as soon as I want it be. Just get some patience, will get there sooner or later)
Ivan, are you paying him a commission? :p
This is my dream - become some lewd game creator and make money for living from that...(
The way we're approaching that scene for the potential remake is that everything that takes place before the clock starts is a prologue, events setting up the story that happened beforehand. This was Bobby's first major foray into being pervy on his mom, and he was scared shitless of waking her up. This was a nervous boy/young man blowing his load the first time he has a woman in his bed.

Going forward in the story, he'll definitely progress further. But in the prologue, these are his first steps with being Bad Bobby.
We need to make as many options as possible. Like people from Bad Brother threads - that is example how to do it right.
I'm noodling around like everyone else. I've done maybe 20 total renders. When I have 200+ I'll feel comfortable making and posting them more regularly.
Hope You'll get there as soon as possible. Every time, when smb new starting post renders here makes me happy) Just do Your best!
Jesus Christ! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! MOOOaaAAaAAR!!!
Maybe this is Bobby's dream again? But the mess Bobby made to Anna is good! Keep going!

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Nice one! I like passion which You set in Your scene! Keep going!

I will like to make this scene, because I had same thoughts about some hot, nonstop, lustfull, live, unprotected (optional) sex with her out of that scene. I'm definitely gonna make my version of it in future!)

To be honest, any standart game about "that" should have minimum some of that routes: love incest, femdom, nonincest (find GF outside family of MC and protect family members), corruption, NTR, sadist+kinks freak. Hope we will make it real in this remake.

Seem legit) But due that I havent powerfull setup to make 20-30 renders per day I can't help You as soon as I want it be. Just get some patience, will get there sooner or later)

This is my dream - become some lewd game creator and make money for living from that...(

We need to make as many options as possible. Like people from Bad Brother threads - that is example how to do it right.

Hope You'll get there as soon as possible. Every time, when smb new starting post renders here makes me happy) Just do Your best!

Jesus Christ! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! MOOOaaAAaAAR!!!

Maybe this is Bobby's dream again? But the mess Bobby made to Anna is good! Keep going!
do you want we can story board the scenes and chapters? im not the greats artist but stick people work..lol

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
do you want we can story board the scenes and chapters? im not the greats artist but stick people work..lol
Good point, but I need some time. I'm trying to fireup my PC to make renders as fast as it can. After that - we can try, if You don't mind. Ok?:D

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Good point, but I need some time. I'm trying to fireup my PC to make renders as fast as it can. After that - we can try, if You don't mind. Ok?:D
np, i might need setting up a render in daz3d for Dummies .lol

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Check the motherboard, this is first thing which can be not good enough. And You definetely will need a lot of memory on your HDD for assets library, try to buy additional one HDD with 3-6 Tb, it will be good addition for any setup.
will check other listings they have and will post them for your review and suggestions..

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Check the motherboard, this is first thing which can be not good enough. And You definetely will need a lot of memory on your HDD for assets library, try to buy additional one HDD with 3-6 Tb, it will be good addition for any setup.
what about these spec..
Dell Alienware Aurora R11 Gaming Computer Intel Core i9 10900KF 3.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6; 32GB DDR4-2933 RAM; 1TB SSD

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Ok here is the introduction to BBS.

Chapter 1
Introduction is done by dream scene.
Pi 1 - the waking
1612745266892.png
Pic 2 - trying to come to turns with the dream.
1612745367537.png
Bobbie is asking himself- that dream was so real, he could feel his lust growing inside of him.
Pic 3
1612745471445.png
bobbies feelings for MsAnna are showing themselves in his dreams.
Pic 4
1612745685206.png
movement outside of his door. the knob turns to allow person to enter. introduction to MsAnna to the player.
Pic 5
1612745901368.png
MsAnna enters his room. the person of his lust.
Pic 6
1612746072761.png
conversation between msanna and young bobbie. Bobbie explains about his dream with out giving to much information.
bobbie looks her up and down and his lust increase when his sights reaches her thighs.
Pic 7
1612746338781.png
msanna looks at the laundry basket. she's looking at how bobbies sock is sticking to the window.
Pic 8
1612746469441.png
Pic 9
1612746634361.png
msanna walking towards the laundry basket. bobbies still holds his focuse of sight on her well maintained body.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote