3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Renders are needed for the progress of the game.. i story boarded some of chapter 1

Jul 30, 2020
good back story, stepmother can have been a stripper from the strip club. Rob met her one night at party with co-workers.
I really like that idea of Sasha being a former stripper. Hell, she might still be a current stripper for all we know. Maybe even one of Jenny's coworkers. Jenny doesn't know why this "older" lady whose like mid to late 20's hates her guts so much. Turns out Jenny's daddy was Sasha's sugar daddy, so much so to the point that she got Rob to leave Anna for her. Anna found out the name during the divorce proceedings but never said anything to girls. There was already some strained relations with how Rob acted towards the girls.

Again, if and that's a big IF anything like this goes in, it would be between the end of Act 2 and beginning of Act 4. This makes more sense for late Act 2/early Act 3.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I really like that idea of Sasha being a former stripper. Hell, she might still be a current stripper for all we know. Maybe even one of Jenny's coworkers. Jenny doesn't know why this "older" lady whose like mid to late 20's hates her guts so much. Turns out Jenny's daddy was Sasha's sugar daddy, so much so to the point that she got Rob to leave Anna for her. Anna found out the name during the divorce proceedings but never said anything to girls. There was already some strained relations with how Rob acted towards the girls.

Again, if and that's a big IF anything like this goes in, it would be between the end of Act 2 and beginning of Act 4. This makes more sense for late Act 2/early Act 3.
i agree with you. need some renders to be made ...

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The story ideas are about a million miles ahead of the renders on the discord right now. I'd suggest going there and posting to fan art to kinda get things rolling.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hi, I am looking to support the team that would like to recreate Bad Bobby.
I have created a Git/Mega public folder to recreate the 3D elements of Bad Bobby. if anyone would like to join, please contact me. For the mega folder: I have limited space, so if someone else wants to create it I'm happy to move the work on his.
link:

For 3D modeling I would like (only if it comes well) to create both g3 and g8 versions of the characters, to take advantage of some elements for g8.

for now I have only started to create README with links (taken from this tread) of the elements probably used RAinces

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Hi, I am looking to support the team that would like to recreate Bad Bobby.
I have created a Git/Mega public folder to recreate the 3D elements of Bad Bobby. if anyone would like to join, please contact me. For the mega folder: I have limited space, so if someone else wants to create it I'm happy to move the work on his.
link:

For 3D modeling I would like (only if it comes well) to create both g3 and g8 versions of the characters, to take advantage of some elements for g8.

for now I have only started to create README with links (taken from this tread) of the elements probably used RAinces
Yep, we need all artists working on project to be using:
1. The same character models with:
2. The same morphs, skin textures and hair, and:
3. The same clothing and:
4. The same environments and exterior props

To do that, we not only need links to the correct models, but likely actual daz files containing the characters, assets etc with all the correct "dials" preset. We probably need a "test render" for each artist to recreate so that we can see everything is consistent.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018

To do that, we not only need links to the correct models, but likely actual daz files containing the characters, assets etc with all the correct "dials" preset. We probably need a "test render" for each artist to recreate so that we can see everything is consistent.
yeah. since the mc, Liza and Jenny have had a transformation over time we should decide which one to use.
(i'm still waiting for the update with new jenny, lol)

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
yeah. since the mc, Liza and Jenny have had a transformation over time we should decide which one to use.
(i'm still waiting for the update with new jenny, lol)
can you give to help with the lightining...

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017

should the opening scene be changed?

Jul 30, 2020
i will try, on jenny i will have a lot of problems for sure. she is the character i liked the least for the look. i think the best thing is to recreate the first version, but then modify it a bit.
There's a link in this thread to the model for the original Jenny and her settings, which is the direction I think we're leaning. However, the other Jenny models will have a place in the game. They'll be Jenny's friends, enemies, or involved in her storyline. Like casting actors for the remake of a movie when multiple people played them in the original work.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
There's a link in this thread to the model for the original Jenny and her settings, which is the direction I think we're leaning. However, the other Jenny models will have a place in the game. They'll be Jenny's friends, enemies, or involved in her storyline. Like casting actors for the remake of a movie when multiple people played them in the original work.
I checked, but couldn't find Jenny's pattern already done.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
i will try, on jenny i will have a lot of problems for sure. she is the character i liked the least for the look. i think the best thing is to recreate the first version, but then modify it a bit.
ohh damn, from your comment it sounded as though you liked the new Jenny model!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote