3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
There are a lot good ideas were posted about story updates. It's really cool! As for me, first step for that - rerender all scenes and make game remaster, where we'll add new story bruches.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
There are a lot good ideas were posted about story updates. It's really cool! As for me, first step for that - rerender all scenes and make game remaster, where we'll add new story bruches.
hey dude any new renders.
i bought a MSI predator with nvidia rtx2070 8gb GPU. what your thought

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Mom clothing-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 1 - Bobby's Room: College Dorm
View attachment 646013
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I am creating Ms. Anna in g8. you can find her: I am creating Anna's jumpsuit following https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-15#post-3431248 for the texture, but the 3D model I used:
unknown.png

i have a problem because i'm missing a texture, which should be had by those who followed the "tutorial" above (i didn't succeed). that is who created Anna with g3. the file that i'm missing is the Dump file of the legghins, that you can find here:
unknown.png
can you send it to me?

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, I am creating Ms. Anna in g8. you can find her: I am creating Anna's jumpsuit following https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-15#post-3431248 for the texture, but the 3D model I used:
View attachment 1039381

i have a problem because i'm missing a texture, which should be had by those who followed the "tutorial" above (i didn't succeed). that is who created Anna with g3. the file that i'm missing is the Dump file of the legghins, that you can find here:
View attachment 1039382
can you send it to me?
Hi. You may try to download leggins asset from here and get the original materials

Reactions: Black Ram oss

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Nah the girls don't get any money we all know what lucy spends her money on and if she runs out she comes to is, and doesn't pay it back for atleast a week, and liza ask us for money for something expensive even though we have no idea what it is, and ana well she probably spends most of the money she masks on bills and booze I say bobby gets all the money and leave the girls with nothing and if they want money they have to work for it
thats kind of upset dude, its their father and no one is going to leave their kids without any money.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote